• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery box theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

We know that the master of masters did not give Luxu a book of prophecies
if Luxu is or one of his apprentices is the master of xehanort
How come xehanort even know about the book and how does he know the line "on that land shall darkness prevail and light expire" which is written in the book
Maybe the box contains a book of prophecies??
and if I missed something please let me know..

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think Luxu would have as strong a reaction (and the Master imply something very sinister) if it were just another book of prophecies.

The box is also really big and kinda heavy, which implies it carries more than just a book.

praveen

Yeah, I totally forgot the fact that it was heavy..
but xehanort knowing what is written in the book is confusing af
maybe Ava passed down her book of prophecy to ephemera (he was so into it too) or skuld before they flew to other worlds
Guess we just have to wait for the second season of khx for answers

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hmm, the idea of them knowing what that line is is indeed a bit confusing. I honestly don't know how they'd come to find out what that meant, but considering the keyblade war already happened once I'm sure they were told the story of it and just found out the line that way. It's gotta be written somewhere, since it's well established that Xehanort did a lot of independent research as an apprentice reading up about the war, right?

Plus, you must remember that the book isn't necessarily completely unknown by everyone. Ephemer got the information out of Ava pretty easily it seems, and Maleficent in the future knows all about the book, when she compares the Journal's powers to those of the book of prophecies. Xehanort might have told her about it, or she could have found out for herself. If it's the latter, then this book may not be so secretive after all (although i can't see how she would find out before Xehanort).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back