• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

who said it was canon? it seems almost impossible that any of the trio could've met him during the story. if it was that canon, it would've been in the original japanese version.

You have a good point, but didn't Nomura say that LS was canon? And that was only in KH2FM. Anyway I thought I had read somewhere that MF was canon.

And as I said earlier it couldn't be Xemnas if Xehanort wasn't created yet

Digidude111

You have a good point, but didn't Nomura say that LS was canon? And that was only in KH2FM. Anyway I thought I had read somewhere that MF was canon.

And as I said earlier it couldn't be Xemnas if Xehanort wasn't created yet

true. but LS didn't have that much going for it because it didn't really affect the plot after you beat it. it was pretty much just a teaser for bbs. same thing goes for MF. we still don't know much about it even after beating it, only that it could be important in a later game

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Seriously? A Damage Cap!? Great...So I'm just going to have to go in there and try endlessly...Riight...Yeah, first Vanitas' Remnant, now MF...They had better make that Eraqus' Sentiment in BBSFM easy to beat with Terra but hard for the others, or I'm gonna be pissed. Really, is it that hard to give the guy some love?

In any case, I've heard that the Surges work well. I've tried them, and they do work. I found out from GFK283 on Youtube that lessening the abilities you have to the ones you will need to survive (Removing all Treasure abilities, EXP abilities, Element screens, Element boosts other than the one you need, Etc...) causes him to use his crazy attacks/spamalots less, and thus far it has proven somewhat effective...But I still Need something else to help me beat him with Terra! Are there any other tactics anyone can give me that will help, even a little bit?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
does anybody have any tips on how get around MF's shooting orbs and turning invisible abilities

Bash the square button as if your life depended on it. Because it does.

Marly

Awards
Well he didn't really specify who, so I went with my 2/3 chances.

KHeart

Terra does have dodging moves. He has that little jump in the air and dash around thing.

Marly

Awards
He does have his dash, but that doesn't effectively evade attacks like Ven and Aqua, not to mention you're dashing in an almost straight line, so you have less control of your destination.

Z

Zulkir

So the key to beating him with Terra is to hope that he does nothing but the "X" move the entire fight.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
So the key to beating him with Terra is to hope that he does nothing but the "X" move the entire fight.

I had a back up just in case he used the other abilities.
As long as you've got 2-3 Curagas you can survive the lasers (as long as he doesn't use it when he's invisible) and all of his other abilities can be dodged as well. Just as long as you attack him when he's only got 2.5 bars of HP left he won't have the time to go invisible.
Also the X-slash spam that he did is a way to loop him (kinda), if you attack him while he's in the middle of the X-slash he'll constantly spam it everytime you hit him in this fashion although he will eventually break out of this loop.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Congrats.

Now, Where's the little thing called, the point of this thread?

Pointing out that he beat the hardest boss in the series (for now.....) without any damage. But i AM skeptical however that he beat it without any damage or cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back