• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ansem

Now just the other day it struck me as to who the mysterious figure might be. I wanted to share my theory so after many years I created an account.

I believe the mysterious figure could be Xehanort. The real Xenhanort who returns after the events of KHII. Master Yen Sid said he would return to life and Mystery man does wield the ethereal blades of Xemnas. Maybe Xehanort came back to life and time travelled back to the events of his demise(success?) I know he wasnt wielding a keyblade but maybe its because he didnt have the ability to so he came back to fight the three and get it back? The fool does use time to his advantage in the battle so...

Maybe. Just maybe. Its simply a theory.

SilenceTheTardis

Yeah, I like that theory. I wonder what could happen to make him lose his wielding ability?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I like that theory. I wonder what could happen to make him lose his wielding ability?

It could be possible that this takes place just after Xehanort comes back but maybe, it could be that somehow, Terra separated his heart from Xehanort's with Eraqus' help and when this occured, Terra used his strength of heart to steal Xehanort's keyblade from him so that he could use it himself. So in short, After being Restored Terra shows Xehanort's heart the door and in his strength of heart Terra steals Xehanort's keyblade. Same thing that Riku did to Sora in KH1 in Hollow Bastion

nobodynerd100

The two theories about the mysterious figure that I have found and have favored the most is that the mysterious figure is the nobody of Master Eraqus or Master Xehanort.

Dark Ansem

The two theories about the mysterious figure that I have found and have favored the most is that the mysterious figure is the nobody of Master Eraqus or Master Xehanort.

Ya. But Master Eraqus was never turned into a heartless. Or was he and if so how?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ya. But Master Eraqus was never turned into a heartless. Or was he and if so how?

You don't need to become a Heartless to have a Nobody. Kairi and Ven didn't (Roxas can arguably be both his and Sora's, since Ven's heart was technically used in the creation and in Roxas the entire time).

Also, Master Xehanort doesn't have one, yet Nomura's hinted it's possible he had a Nobody. Dunno if Eraqus got one, but it's still possible.

Dark Ansem

Ven and Kairi are two very special cases. So I don't know about Eraqus having one. When did Nomura hint about Xehanort's nobody?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Eraqus can't have a nobody because his body was destroyed by Master Xehanort, there's no vessel that a newborn nobody could occupy.

Ventus and Kairi are indeed special cases.
Kairi's heart only gave birth to a "nobody" (which in fact isn't even a nobody but we don't know what Naminé actually is) because her heart was released from Sora's body.

Roxas is Sora's nobody alone, not Ven's. He only has Ven's looks because he carried his injured heart.
As Ventus's heart is badly damaged and asleep it couldn't form any nobody. Ventus has no nobody!

Nomura hinted once in an interview that the "fixed sentiment" of Master Xehanort which remained after he struck himself with his keyblade at the end of Terra's scenario was not a heartless. That is all, no real "hint" at a nobody at all.
Nobodies are also supposed to occur very rarely, and human-shaped ones even rarer, so it would be odd having suddenly nobodies of nearly everyone running around.

I remember vaguely also Nomura saying somewhere that the MF is a being the players can't properly understand with the current level of knowledge.

Zul

Awards
Now just the other day it struck me as to who the mysterious figure might be. I wanted to share my theory so after many years I created an account.

I believe the mysterious figure could be Xehanort. The real Xenhanort who returns after the events of KHII. Master Yen Sid said he would return to life and Mystery man does wield the ethereal blades of Xemnas. Maybe Xehanort came back to life and time travelled back to the events of his demise(success?) I know he wasnt wielding a keyblade but maybe its because he didnt have the ability to so he came back to fight the three and get it back? The fool does use time to his advantage in the battle so...

Maybe. Just maybe. Its simply a theory.

One of the stronger basis behind it being at least some form of Xehanort is that a Nobody's weapons are based upon what they wielded as a Somebody. Every Somebody of any Nobody seen so far has a similar weapon to the Nobody.

In this case, since both the MF and Xemnas have Ethereal blades, there is a probable relation.

Also combine this with the fact that the form of Xehanort that appears to have returned was Apprentice Xehanort. Though that new Xehanort did summon MX's keyblade.

Perhaps if he time traveled to a place where Terra and MX still existed as themselves, or pre-amnesia, he was unable to summon MX's keyblade due to MX having it.

Ronove

The Mysterious Figure is Sora's mother. Neither time nor space will keep her from forcing Sora to finally eat his goddamn dinner.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^^^^^
lmfao! >XD

Perhaps if he time traveled to a place where Terra and MX still existed as themselves, or pre-amnesia, he was unable to summon MX's keyblade due to MX having it.
i doubt this, him being there to begin with would be a paradox of sorts so MX holding his keyblade then shouldnt matter.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember reading that the mf's theme has something to do with his identity and I have compared him and vanitas' battle themes

Vanitas' theme the part right before it loops and same with the mf

Volktio

I think MF has something to do with KHDDD maybe the final boss or the mix between Ghost Xemnas and Ghost ASD but in the RoS i mean Ghost because i think they are like the remnant of them or sora and riku's memories

Absolute

Did Nomura say in an interview that the fight was canon with at least one of the characters?

Also, his theme is called Dark Impetus, which can also be called Dark Impulse, which is one of Terra's Command Styles.

Magnum

Did Nomura say in an interview that the fight was canon with at least one of the characters?

Also, his theme is called Dark Impetus, which can also be called Dark Impulse, which is one of Terra's Command Styles.
I remember reading that the fight is canon within all the characters' scenarios.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I actually kind of doubt that MF will appear in DDD. Maybe play a super-duper minor role, but nothing serious. Might be the main subject in the secret ending or something.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The Mysterious Figure is Sora's mother. Neither time nor space will keep her from forcing Sora to finally eat his goddamn dinner.

Hence why Sora wanted to go with Riku to leave the islands! Brilliant!

bgizzles45

Tetsuya Nomura claimed that the (secret) ending for Kingdom Hearts: DDD will be shocking. I wonder if it has to do with Mysterious Figure?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He said there will be a secret movie though...;)

Which one now is supposed to deliver the "shocking part", well, I would think the regular ending is meant by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back