• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

I think Mysterious Figure is connected to a new villain that isn't Xehanort. Why would Xehanort have all those powers, unless he somehow gained them from the Org. XIII members? How would he do that? And that still wouldn't explain certain abilities, like the fire columns Eraqus does or the whip-attack.

My guess is that it's either Ienzo from the future, someone related to him, or someone with the same copying powers he has. As for how he gets time travel as one of his abilities...

There could possibly be a new villain that has the ability to travel through time, and uses some form of a weapon that acts as a type of whip, or something with a long rope or chain. (No, I am not suggesting Selphie of all people is the villain... :p) He could have fought against this villain before, and copied some of their powers to escape.

My theory as to why he was fighting Aqua / Terra / Ven in the first place could be that he was looking for someone to aid him in fighting this new villain, but wanted to test them first against the powers of Org. XIII members along with part of the new villain's powers. The reason he didn't take them with was because he wanted to give them more time to prepare, or something.

But then since all three of them are basically out of commission until rescued, he'd have to find a NEW Keybearer to help against the new villain.

I have a fanfic that's going to have Mysterious Figure making appearances, so I'm trying to figure out if this would be plausible for a plot point.

Last edited:

kiante

Seems a little...convoluted. I think you should probably try to simplify that theory a bit. The foundation seems good, but it gets too complex.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well this isn't much of a theory, but why ienzo? shouldn't luxord's somebody be more of a better guess?

still not so good idea to mention you have a fanfiction about it....

chex

Honestly. That time travel theory is void. If someone had the ability to time travel, they can just gather up all the princesses during the BBS time and open kingdom hearts.

xStarSeekerx

yeah i dont like the time travel thing at all.

Let's get some things clues to point us to the right direction

1. He doesnt use the dark realm to travel from place to place, he sorta is like a ghost.

2. He has the same boosts as Xemnas and Ansem SoD

3. he Has similar attacks to Ansem SoD

4. He likes the letter X, just like Xemnas. (xemnas names all members in XIII and gives them an x in the name

5. Those weird symbols, on his weapons, might just be some sort of clue

6. those symbols sorta match that outfit Xemnas had at the end of KH2

i really cant think of anything else, but what are those things he dropps on the ground during battle

tacochance

My theory is simple, it's Ansem The Wise, why wouldn't he be intrested in observing the keyblade after discovering the secrets of the heart and such before his apprentices betrayed him?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Well heres the thing all bosses like him have had some connection to Xehanort...
First was Xemnas
then Terra now this guy.
Honestly if we were to guess at who it was id probably say its one of two people.
Young Xehanort or Xemnas again or some form of Xehanort.

Aqualung

Honestly. That time travel theory is void. If someone had the ability to time travel, they can just gather up all the princesses during the BBS time and open kingdom hearts.

I guess time manipulation DOES exist in Kingdom Hearts, but not on such a scale as being able to go back and actually change the future. As in, there are things like the Stop spells (which only halt enemy movement, it doesn't send them back through time or anything) and Timeless River, but that door could probably be just MEMORIES of the past and not the actual past itself, like a doorway in Castle Oblivion but without needing cards or any stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back