• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure No Damage and No Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I only beat MF with Terra. (didn't even try with Ven or Aqua) to me it's more fun with Terra. I played so much that eventually I could see his moves coming. Except those orb things, for some reason I can't avoid those. But I filled my deck up with nothing but surges. After I used a set of fire, and then thunder I'd go into bladecharge and attack and use surges here and there. eventually when he had one bar, I surged him then I used the finish command for bladecharge and i had him beat. I was level 65.

oh and i would spam the hell outta dash everytime he went invisible to avoid that meteor thing and his other attacks. he stil takes damage though supposedly.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
^ Maybe Luck Boost, Lucky Strike, Draw?
Those and anything else apart from Once more, Second Chance, the skill that quick your relad time as your HP goes below 25% and the one that makes you slighty invincible when you use Cure.
Also, I don't think the commands effect him at all, just the abilities.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow this is wicked! I was like 'Whoa!'
Cool job! :D
I'm jealous though. :/ I couldn't do this at all. It'd take me centuries to defeat him for sure. >_<

Crystal

Silver Member
Those and anything else apart from Once more, Second Chance, the skill that quick your relad time as your HP goes below 25% and the one that makes you slighty invincible when you use Cure.
Also, I don't think the commands effect him at all, just the abilities.

He didn't replicate himself when there is no commands.
So, I think commands affect his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back