• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Info/Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
UPDATED

So, I haven't read a lot of the theories on who he is. One I did read is that he is a character from the future. At the time, I fond that theory laughable. Now I agree with it.

I recently watched a video of how the Mysterious Figure appears and disappears
He seems to be fading in and out. But what could that mean?

Well the keyblade he gives, called No Name, actually has a clock at the end of it showing the time 8:05 or 3:55 depending on how you look at it. A clock? That must have some significance. After thinking about it, the Figure's weapons actually look like the hands of a clock! Fancy clock hands always have ends like that. Chances are, someone already noticed this but I thought I'd post it with the info on the keyblade he drops.

UPDATE:
HIS SKILLS INVOLVE REVERSING TIME

I assume this character does have some relation to Xehanort. I firmly believe he's from the future and traveling back. His fading in and out is because coming to the past probably isn't exactly an easy task. Why would Xehanort be traveling back? Because part of Terra inside him wanted to go back to see his friends. But the Xehanort side of him still has great control so they end up fighting. Also, while the weapons he uses resemble clock hands, they are also energy sabers like Xemnas uses.

I can't say for sure if the Mysterious Figure is about the size of Xehanort. If he's smaller then it could be some form of Riku/Xehanort.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nice theory. But I wonder on why MF (if he is Terra or something) would be visiting himself. You can play as any character to fight him. I think it is somebody related to Xehanort, but not Xehanort. Like Sora, for example. (VT and I have been trying to get people to think on this for the last hour or so but nobody is reading it despite the song being Sora's enemies in one. And Marluxia isn't Xehanort so obviously that leaves us with Sora himself and some important connection to 3D.

But this is mine and VT's theory)

Just a note, MF is about the same height of Aqua. So take that into consideration. Terra and Xehanort are taller than Aqua.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
A video was posted that showed all of his skills. I'm about 100% sure on my theory

Check the update

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Riku is roughly shorter than any of the Xehanorts so he is a candidate and so is the thought of someone we don't know yet.

~Avant~

I'm almost positive its Eraqus. He's the antithesis to Xemnas, the color of the blades, they way he holds them, his level of skill. All of the members of Org 13 controlled an element or a concept, his is time.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I'm almost positive its Eraqus. He's the antithesis to Xemnas, the color of the blades, they way he holds them, his level of skill. All of the members of Org 13 controlled an element or a concept, his is time.

Um... Luxord's element is time. Nomura's favorite character is Luxord. It's fair to say that this character has some connection to Luxord or is Luxord, who never used his "real" weapons because he was fighting someone he equated to Roxas.

Mukuro2Rounds

Um... Luxord's element is time. Nomura's favorite character is Luxord. It's fair to say that this character has some connection to Luxord or is Luxord, who never used his "real" weapons because he was fighting someone he equated to Roxas.
Is hate to rude, but thats BS. It doesn't matter if he plays favorites, Hell I could even argue for every other Org. member that uses the word "time". So it's fair to say he's connected to Riku/Sora/A new character right? I mean if his height is close that makes it right? Hurr durr. :|

manmark

Awards
what if the data which Ansem the wise put into sora as he said in the secret ending somehow comes in kh3d alive and this could be possible cause MF has all the moves that bosses had on the previous games and bbs and he can manipulate time the only part missing in my theory is how did this data come alive did MX caused it or was it caused by an accident or maybe ven is ready to return and in the progress something happens

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Is hate to rude, but thats BS. It doesn't matter if he plays favorites, Hell I could even argue for every other Org. member that uses the word "time". So it's fair to say he's connected to Riku/Sora/A new character right? I mean if his height is close that makes it right? Hurr durr. :|

If you wish to come off as polite, you shouldn't be so rude.

--

I watched the video of his fight. It's obvious to me that he isn't Xemnas, Luxord, or any of them. His technique isn't similar to any in particular; he uses a lot of fire based attacks, and he even uses an attack that Scar uses.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Mysterious Figure is Quagmire from Family Guy. The only fight that's canon is with Aqua, he tries to take advnatge of her and she fights back.

No, seriosuly, he's some Sora or shit from the future for whatever reason. Watch Re: Coded's secret ending then speculate.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
UPDATED

So, I haven't read a lot of the theories on who he is. One I did read is that he is a character from the future. At the time, I fond that theory laughable. Now I agree with it.

I recently watched a video of how the Mysterious Figure appears and disappears
He seems to be fading in and out. But what could that mean?

Well the keyblade he gives, called No Name, actually has a clock at the end of it showing the time 8:05 or 3:55 depending on how you look at it. A clock? That must have some significance. After thinking about it, the Figure's weapons actually look like the hands of a clock! Fancy clock hands always have ends like that. Chances are, someone already noticed this but I thought I'd post it with the info on the keyblade he drops.

UPDATE:
HIS SKILLS INVOLVE REVERSING TIME

I assume this character does have some relation to Xehanort. I firmly believe he's from the future and traveling back. His fading in and out is because coming to the past probably isn't exactly an easy task. Why would Xehanort be traveling back? Because part of Terra inside him wanted to go back to see his friends. But the Xehanort side of him still has great control so they end up fighting. Also, while the weapons he uses resemble clock hands, they are also energy sabers like Xemnas uses.

I can't say for sure if the Mysterious Figure is about the size of Xehanort. If he's smaller then it could be some form of Riku/Xehanort.
yeah i agree. the clock, hourglass, and time powers are becoming more apparent that he could probably be someone from the future. specifically from KH3. i mean, xemnas from KH1 returned in KH2, and LS in BBS, and so on. they could be pulling the same thing here

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm stuck on the idea that we should be focusing on the fading
I get the feeling that has hidden importance

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
either he's just an illusion or some sort of data character..

What makes you say that?

I for one think he's some kind of recording, sent through time
Like, he isn't the real mysterious figure, but a copy sent back through time to convey a message

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Mysterious Figure = No Name
Xehanort Anagram = No Heart
Ansem Anagram = Names

So it is pretty obvious that the final boss [KHIII] is going to be somewhat of a Xeharnot/Ansem paradox. Which will be explained in KH3D

BladeofHearts18

well if he gives the "no name" keyblade, find a name that has the anagram on no name, that could be the MF's name. just a thought. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Skyfoxx! Remember your equation that gave you 47? Well divide that by the number of letters in "No Name" and you get 7.83333. The letter correspondent of 7 is G, and that represents girl. The .83333333 represents the thin balance and nonexistence of a Nobody, or in Namine's case, nothing.

Absolute

Hmm... an anagram of no name... maybe Namone?
Wait a minute...
Namine
Namone
Oh my gosh... the Mysterious Figure is the mirror world version of Namine! :O

And Namine was born in Castle Oblivion which is really Land of Departure and that's where you fight this guy.

Oh my god. He's obviously Bizarro Namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back