• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 w/ Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It took some doing, but I got the rabbit.
Again.
YouTube - Ventus Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 pt1
YouTube - Ventus Scenario: Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 pt2
Later on I'm gonna try Terra because he does massive damage even for lvl 44 but he has literally no guard or evasion ability.
It seems like your best bet is to get Ultima Canon and spam it as much as possible since you're guaranteed to do at least 1.5 bars worth of damage (if not more) just by locking on without fully charging it.

RonXsilva

nice im pretty close my self its just like LS just need to get into the habbit of dodging and timing... it aint easy but far from impossible.... as for Terra man thats going to be a pain in the ass~

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Beat him with all 3 yesterday. Terra was a pain in the ass cause he was so slow on the uptake but I managed after 10 tries. Aqua and Ven were easier. What Mode was this?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
But how are you supposed to evade with Terra?
I've tried and he doesn't have invincible iframes while dodging and you sure as hell can't do anything about MF's lasers much less his DM.
Is it really that simple? Just spam slide/sonic impact constantly?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
╬ProperArtist╬;5273472 said:
But how are you supposed to evade with Terra?
I've tried and he doesn't have invincible iframes while dodging and you sure as hell can't do anything about MF's lasers much less his DM.
Is it really that simple? Just spam slide/sonic impact constantly?
That's what I did, but your method may be different. All I can say is by doing that, it took about an hour.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Dear God man

I'm facing him on critical mode as well and I'm having a couple problems. First off, how do you get him to clone so late in the match? Is it random? I just played 4 straight matches in a row where MF cloned within the first 10 seconds before I could even get any HP damage on him. And how do you dodge all those attacks? My PSP lags like hell when I have 20 MFs 5 centimeters behind me, while I dodge roll as fast as my thumb can mash the square button. But somehow one of his clone's attacks always manage to hit me in my few frames of vunerablility between dodge rolls. every time.

Also, what about the lasers? seriously, no matter how fast I dodge roll I ALWAYS get hit by them. I can get around the first one or two but I can't seem to get through the whole thing without taking any damage.

and no, I'm not using that thunder dodge roll.

If I could get around these two things somehow, I'd be golden. I can dodge everything else of his and I know when he's open for attack and when he's not. Just these two problems that ruin the whole match for me >.>

EDIT: seriously, he cloned 4 times in the match I just played. And I didn't even get him to his 4th HP bar D: I was only able to take down 2 and a half before his army of clones engulfed me.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Dear God man

I'm facing him on critical mode as well and I'm having a couple problems. First off, how do you get him to clone so late in the match? Is it random? I just played 4 straight matches in a row where MF cloned within the first 10 seconds before I could even get any HP damage on him. And how do you dodge all those attacks? My PSP lags like hell when I have 20 MFs 5 centimeters behind me, while I dodge roll as fast as my thumb can mash the square button. But somehow one of his clone's attacks always manage to hit me in my few frames of vunerablility between dodge rolls. every time.

Also, what about the lasers? seriously, no matter how fast I dodge roll I ALWAYS get hit by them. I can get around the first one or two but I can't seem to get through the whole thing without taking any damage.

and no, I'm not using that thunder dodge roll.

If I could get around these two things somehow, I'd be golden. I can dodge everything else of his and I know when he's open for attack and when he's not. Just these two problems that ruin the whole match for me >.>

EDIT: seriously, he cloned 4 times in the match I just played. And I didn't even get him to his 4th HP bar D: I was only able to take down 2 and a half before his army of clones engulfed me.

Set your options to 333z in the configuration menu instead of 222z, it's under the 16 and 32bit options. You should be able to dodge everything perfectly as long as you're spamming dodge roll/wheel roll. His clones are completely random although he seems to spam them a shit load more for Ventus and Terra than he did for Aqua.

I found a small strategy for Terra against MF, which is when you get down to 2.5 bars spam the hell out of all your Surges constantly, if you do it while he's running he won't have time to charge up his invincibility phase as long as you keep attacking non-stop. Terra can't dodge so you pretty much have to have 3-4 Curagas in your deck along with his lasers, which is just an endurance test rather than practicing actual skill.

FinalKingdmBlade

i'm just about to go against MF (well when i get some sleep lol) as a lvl 51 ventus with either void gear or ultima, any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back