• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my Xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeathTomoko

huh? umm...know...i'm just saying the hero might not know the official name therefore gives them a long description name. while the bad guy, mightnow what they are trully called.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What about the importance of memories , they're mentioned alot in every Days trailer we've seen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
huh? umm...know...i'm just saying the hero might not know the official name therefore gives them a long description name. while the bad guy, mightnow what they are trully called.

And until the true name is confirmed, we'll be calling them BwHoPL.
Much like we called the unnamed Roxas DWU
Or the unnamed Xemnas GEU
Or the unconfirmed Riku DWU
Or the unnames UEM
Or how we currently call DS....well..DS.

there, point made.
Get back on topic.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have a very simple 2 letter word that should end this theory...NO!!!.Period. This theory has been proved wrong several times, nice try though. Now somebody please close this.

A

Audo

And until the true name is confirmed, we'll be calling them BwHoPL.
Much like we called the unnamed Roxas DWU
Or the unnamed Xemnas GEU
Or the unconfirmed Riku DWU
Or the unnames UEM
Or how we currently call DS....well..DS.

there, point made.
Get back on topic.
Pfft, no one called the unconfirmed Riku DWU, BFU!

*misses the days of DD/ASAS* ;-;

R

roxasheart12332

Well i agree with your theory, but i think that xion was created in hollow bastion along with roxas, namine i think was created in destiny islands when Kairi's heart got transferred into sora's body. It clearly says in KH: 2 "a nobody is the empty vessel that is left behind after a heartless was created" This means that even if it's not ur heart if it leaves a vessel it becomes a nobody. Therefore Xion AND Namine are both kairi's nobody! =]

Also another strong possibility is that Namine is Kairi's heartless, they did say that Namine was a "special" nobody, since kairi is a princess of heart, and has no darkness in her heart to make a heartless with, maybe that means instead of a heartless and a nobody, you get 2 nobodies?

Last edited by a moderator:

williams358/2

Also another strong possibility is that Namine is Kairi's heartless, they did say that Namine was a "special" nobody, since kairi is a princess of heart, and has no darkness in her heart to make a heartless with, maybe that means instead of a heartless and a nobody, you get 2 nobodies?

All this stuff about one person being able to have two nobodies is just confusing. Makes me feel like someone poured Drano into my skull.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well i agree with your theory, but i think that xion was created in hollow bastion along with roxas, namine i think was created in destiny islands when Kairi's heart got transferred into sora's body. It clearly says in KH: 2 "a nobody is the empty vessel that is left behind after a heartless was created" This means that even if it's not ur heart if it leaves a vessel it becomes a nobody. Therefore Xion AND Namine are both kairi's nobody! =]

It'd be the other way around. It's confirmed that Namine was born when Roxas was born.

no.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You do know that Kairi is totally and utterly unable to produce a Heartless, right? Not to mention that Naminé has been confirmed as a Nobody, even if she's a highly unusual one.

AbstracTheory

like said above Kairi can't make heartless and Namine is a nobody.

You do know that Kairi is totally and utterly unable to produce a Heartless, right? Not to mention that Naminé has been confirmed as a Nobody, even if she's a highly unusual one.

=) or we can always call her a "special" nobody

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think were forgetting that there is some reason the ORG never renamed themselves after Xion joined, which might mean shes not really a nobody or something else.

For all we know, the Org did change their names when Xion was around, and changed it back after she disappeared XD;;;

Whatever, it was never given a real name, so technically we're both wrong.

Uh, no. The Heart Unlocker really is a separate blade from the Soul Eater. Hence why the Soul Eater is still around despite the Heart Unlocker disappearing once Sora used it on himself.

williams358/2

Uh, no. The Heart Unlocker really is a separate blade from the Soul Eater. Hence why the Soul Eater is still around despite the Heart Unlocker disappearing once Sora used it on himself.

Notice that i said that we're both wrong. I'm wrong for calling it the soul eater, because that's not it's name. And they're wrong for calling it something that hasn't even been confirmed to be its name. Though if you really want to get technical, i will admit that they are more right than me for naming it based on its function.

Eox

Notice that i said that we're both wrong. I'm wrong for calling it the soul eater, because that's not it's name. And they're wrong for calling it something that hasn't even been confirmed to be its name. Though if you really want to get technical, i will admit that they are more right than me for naming it based on its function.

you could just refer to it as the fake keyblade since it was artificially made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back