• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Xion, aqua theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
I know what most of you are thinking ( Oh no not another one) but I just had to get this out of my mind or else it will haunt me forever. Also I havnt been in the FOKH section for a while so just tell somebody to close it if somebody else has said it. (actually I was against this before TGS)

wel anyway as some people are saying when Ven asked Aqua to "erase" him its a new keyblade technique. And being erased caused Ven to like go into Sora or something like that and that gave Roxas his resemblence to Ven( not saying its true Im just going with what I heard.) Well what if the same thing happened to Aqua and her heart went with Kairi. And when roxas and Namine were created Aqua's heart was also released causing Xion. And the reason she looks like them both is because she was created from both of their hearts.

Well hope its good. If somebody said this like I said close this.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Pretty good actually. And usually theories annoy me with a passion

yugi300

I know what most of you are thinking ( Oh no not another one) but I just had to get this out of my mind or else it will haunt me forever. Also I havnt been in the FOKH section for a while so just tell somebody to close it if somebody else has said it. (actually I was against this before TGS)

wel anyway as some people are saying when Ven asked Aqua to "erase" him its a new keyblade technique. And being erased caused Ven to like go into Sora or something like that and that gave Roxas his resemblence to Ven( not saying its true Im just going with what I heard.) Well what if the same thing happened to Aqua and her heart went with Kairi. And when roxas and Namine were created Aqua's heart was also released causing Xion. And the reason she looks like them both is because she was created from both of their hearts.

Well hope its good. If somebody said this like I said close this.

I think this is prlly the case or something along these lines cause she (Xion) I believe was trying to say she wanted to meet her ... maybe "Aqua" I mean yea Kairi makes sense too but yea I dunno. "And yea I am back..... Been gone for a long while............ -_-:)

Anyways nice atempt Ven1233 with this theory.!!!!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmm.. I do think that it's a possiblity that since Aqua might of just learned how to "erase" people, she might of messed up and "erased" herself to. I mean, she was an apprentice afterall. However, the line "the fate of all does not occur by chance" (an accident = chance) comes to mind, so I doubt this. Though, it does sound a bit plausible.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Anything's possible at this point.
But some part of Ven, and maybe even Aqua, goes into Sora/Kairi somehow.

xxxtonyxxxx

Ahh man either the people here got nicer or they just don't like me because i had said this exact same theory before and i got flammed

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
and maybe you should keep in mind that aqua'a armor is in the room of sleep according to kingdom hearts ii final mix. it can't be there for no reason ?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ahh man either the people here got nicer or they just don't like me because i had said this exact same theory before and i got flammed

Well, was it before Xion's face was revealed? I think this is what made theories like this (or Sora's memories of Kairi) more possible. With what he known now, Xion's somebody's identidy pretty much has to be linked to either Kairi, Sora, or Aqua. I mean, there's still a possiblity of some other wildcard, but links to one or two of those three are more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back