• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My weird MF strategy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Multifridgeman

I finally beat Mysterious Figure!
On top of that, I lived up to my expectations of beating him without the usage of any Fire or Thunder Surges and only one Curaga command. The funny thing was, I was only experimenting with different commands to see if they worked or not.
I used:
-Mega Flare
-Faith
-Unison Rush
-Curaga

Unison Rush proved to be extremely useful if used in small bursts of 3. It also makes you invincible when you start the attack. It can also leave you vulnerable at the end though, so you'd better spam square til you can move again.
Mega flare is really useful for when he goes invisible. It hits him, no matter where he is, and makes him stumble.
Faith needs to be timed so that he won't attack you when you activate it. The most foolproof time is right after his X attack. It takes, at the most, about half a bar of health off him (at level 60) and revives your health. Double whammy.

Well, that's how I finally beat him. I hadn't seen any of those commands used in MF strategies, so I just thought I'd post for those who want more of a challenge without going out of their depth. Coupled with beating Vanitas Sentiment with only Hi-Potions in my command deck, I'm pretty impressed with what I have achieved, although I know that millions have probably done it before me @_@

Crystal

Silver Member
Wow..You're good.. I didn't see any video beating MF without using Surges o.o
So, have you beaten MF with Terra too?

Absent axel

Ven is very overpowered. When i decided to go against MF again after beating him once. I won on my first try level 64. It was pretty quick. I was shocked. Anyway interesting strategy, does salvation work as well?

Multifridgeman

In what difficulty ?

I admit, standard.
But I don't think it matters really. He still mauls the crap out of you on any difficulty.
I'm working on 100% on standard mode, then I'll beat the game on proud and try the same Technique.

Multifridgeman

Ven is very overpowered. When i decided to go against MF again after beating him once. I won on my first try level 64. It was pretty quick. I was shocked. Anyway interesting strategy, does salvation work as well?

Unfortunately not. The only reason faith works is because you surround yourself with the beams at the start, which protect you. Salvation doesn't do anything at the start, so he's free to start a deathly combo on you.

Crystal

Silver Member
@Multifridgeman
I use surges in beating MF with Terra >.> It took me "thousand" times just defeating him..lol
And i would like to see other strategy ..:D
Does the number of command equip affected the battle with MF ?

Multifridgeman

Wow <3
That's for Ven's scenario right.. So, how about Aqua and Terra?
What strategy you are using? :)

@_@ they're gonna be a bit harder, I may have to use at least one surge.
Magic Hour works against him, I'm pretty sure. I'd have to experiment a bit.
But I'm definitely trying Sacrifice with Terra. I'm curious to see if it hits or takes off a lot.

My strategy? Try not to make it look like you're spamming or button mashing. I have an annoying perfectionist side that makes me want to do things the hard but good-looking way. I don't mash square. I time it so that I actually roll/cartwheel/slide faster and more often than if you were mashing. I basically don't attack him until he does his X attack, but I usually can't help throwing in a few non-command hits too.

Last edited:

Multifridgeman

@Multifridgeman
I use surges in beating MF with Terra >.> It took me "thousand" times just defeating him..lol
And i would like to see other strategy ..:D
Does the number of command equip affected the battle with MF ?

I dunno, but mine were full.
-Mega Flare: 2 slots
-Faith: 2 slots
-Unison Rush: 3 slots
-Curaga: 1 slot

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
@_@ they're gonna be a bit harder, I may have to use at least one surge.
Magic Hour works against him, I'm pretty sure. I'd have to experiment a bit.
But I'm definitely trying Sacrifice with Terra. I'm curious to see if it hits or takes off a lot.

Magic Hour works? That skill can be stop if Aqua being attack
I don't know what Sacrifice is lol
But since you have different strategy, I wish to know so as to beat him in other way :D
And..don't double post lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Don't know whether Terra and Aqua have try the same way too? ..lol

Spire

Is this your video? It is sooooo awesome T_T
No damages...I wonder if Terra can use the same way...xD

Yep :)

Funny thing was I didn't actually realize that I had done it with no damage until someone pointed it out in the comments xD

But yeah...works pretty well for Ven and Aqua (with some practice and a little bit of luck), but no dice for Terra since he can't use Sky Climber :\

Crystal

Silver Member
I just used Reversal and the counter attack the whole time.

On Terra , Ventus and Aqua ? o__O

Yep :)

Funny thing was I didn't actually realize that I had done it with no damage until someone pointed it out in the comments xD

But yeah...works pretty well for Ven and Aqua (with some practice and a little bit of luck), but no dice for Terra since he can't use Sky Climber :\

Woah...so cool <33
you get no damage on aqua too ? o.o!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back