• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My vision of the future of Roxas in the following parts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm probably in the unpopular opinion that I want them to still use his character lol. Although I'm probably biased as he has been my favourite for like 10 years, I think he is one of the few really good kh characters and I'd like at least one of my favourites to still have importance... (*cries for vanitas and namine).
Also just reading through the topic, and it never understood me that people read Roxas's realistic reactions in KH2 as 'angtsy' or whatever considering his situation. Him and Riku are the only kh characters who feel like real people to me.
Roxas would want to help out Axel though on this quest, along with Xion. I can see him being the type to not take no for an answer, after all RAX are best friends, so I can see Nomura making RAX as a whole going on a quest for this with Isa if he still wants Roxas in the story.
The image of Roxas looking so angsty/emo on the cover of KH2 basically sold his character to teenage me before I even knew who/what he was. Riku was my favourite character before KH2, then Roxas completely stole that spot after I played KH2 (and Days OMG made me love him even more).

I wouldn't mind a side game with Roxas/Axel/Xion/Isa going to search for Girl X, it's just weird how that character was slipped into the story. Like it fits more with Axel's old life (being best friends with Isa in Radiant Garden) rather than Axel's new life (being best friends with Roxas/Xion). I'm not sure if I want a game where Roxas/Axel/Xion's friendship gets tested or messed up right after we got it saved in KH3, so yeah... the game could work, but Nomura would need to make sure not to mess up the RAX dynamic.

ryder16

I'm probably in the unpopular opinion that I want them to still use his character lol. Although I'm probably biased as he has been my favourite for like 10 years, I think he is one of the few really good kh characters and I'd like at least one of my favourites to still have importance... (*cries for vanitas and namine).
Also just reading through the topic, and it never understood me that people read Roxas's realistic reactions in KH2 as 'angtsy' or whatever considering his situation. Him and Riku are the only kh characters who feel like real people to me.
Roxas would want to help out Axel though on this quest, along with Xion. I can see him being the type to not take no for an answer, after all RAX are best friends, so I can see Nomura making RAX as a whole going on a quest for this with Isa if he still wants Roxas in the story.
no, I want Roxas to return to. 1. days was my first KH game. 2. well I never played BBS I slowly wanted to see Roxas and Ven talk to each other. Edit coming back to this post because I realize something how KH has been working reminds me of marvel and if they keep doing it like how marvel dose its movies then the can keep all their characters. as I said I know almost nothing about BBS yet I want Aqua, Terra, and Ven to stay. I mean we still don't know why Roxas was born outside the old mansion.

Last edited:
Back