• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ven theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danman2327

I believe I know why Ven looks like Roxas.

Xehanort did something to Ven's heart(I learned from the leaked Birth By Sleep trailer) so I believe his heart fused with sora's or went in sora since in the KHFM+ Terra battle, Terra was confused why Sora looked familar and had a keyblade and then he was angry at Xehanort for something. When sora became a heartless part of Ven's heart caused Sora's nobody to look like him. That's my theory. I thought it was pretty good.

State

Awards

Xehanort did something to Ven's heart(I learned from the leaked Birth By Sleep trailer) so I believe his heart fused with sora's or went in sora since in the KHFM+ Terra battle, Terra was confused why Sora looked familar and had a keyblade and then he was angry at Xehanort for something. When sora became a heartless part of Ven's heart caused Sora's nobody to look like him. That's my theory. I thought it was pretty good.

The Lingering Sentiment battles isn't cannon, meaning the KHII FM+ has nothing to support this. Plus, Ven wanted to GET ERASED! As in, HIS WHOLE BEING! EVERYTHING THAT COMPOSES HIM! Still, why would MX would waste his time with fusing both hearts? Pherhaps he knew he was gonna dissapear and turn into a young man and redo his schemes? NOT!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Because Aqua, being a Chaser, engraved a portion of Ven's heart on Sora?

Wasn't around. He came about after TAV died.

did something to Ven's heart(I learned from the leaked Birth By Sleep trailer) so I believe his heart fused with sora's or went in sora since in the KHFM+ Terra battle, Terra was confused why Sora looked familar

No he wasn't. He said

Xe-ha-nort? Xehanort?

Also, that wasn't Terra.

and had a keyblade and then he was angry at Xehanort for something.

Obviously why TAV died.

then sora became a heartless part of Ven's heart caused Sora's nobody to look like him. That's my theory. I thought it was pretty good.

The way I explained it was a lot better.

State

Awards
this sucks..... cuz i also agree that it seems possible, however... kairi's heart was in sora as well and roxas doesn't look like her.

If I'm correct, Namine is airi's Nobody and they share body structure, the difference is the hair, it's blonde, she got that from Sora, why Roxas can ALSO have SOMETHING of Kairi, pherhaps her "friendlyness".

Danman2327

postmentalferocity hates both my theories. my other theory though about the unbirths was good though...(better than this)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
this sucks..... cuz i also agree that it seems possible, however... kairi's heart was in sora as well and roxas doesn't look like her.

I think he's saying that Ven's heart was fused, or blended with Sora's. That didn't happen with Kairi. Her heart was pure and couldn't become a Heartless, so it went to the nearest vessel, Sora.

It's an interesting idea, though I think if anyone planned to fuse Ven's heart with another living source, it would not be MX because he seems to want to kill Ven. It would most likely be Terra or Aqua. The only other problem I really have with this is that I can't see how they would pull this off without permanently damaging or traumatizing poor Sora! He's only four years old at the time.

State

Awards

No he wasn't. He said

Xe-ha-nort? Xehanort?

Also, that wasn't Terra.

Obviously why TAV died.

I think by Xehanort he ment MX, but it's just me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
postmentalferocity hates both my theories. my other theory though about the unbirths was good though...(better than this)

I don't hate you. I'm just making comments. Plus, I like debating people; it's fun.

I think by Xehanort he ment MX, but it's just me.

Then he should have illustrated Master Xehanort. Until confirmed otherwise, they're separate people.

Which color are you going to do next, green? I noticed you have used both of my colors so far.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Plus, I like debating people; it's fun.

Personally, I prefer debating fictional things, not people.

xD

Or were you refering to the magazine? Even less so.

As for Ven's heart...who knows. If it was placed somehwhere in Sora, I have a feeling it was either Aqua or Terra.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
If im not mistaken.
He did say sora was famialir to him.
He went back to his stance of silence before he could continue though.

C

Colours

No he wasn't. He said

Xe-ha-nort? Xehanort?

Also, that wasn't Terra.

Obviously why TAV died.

TAV did not die, do you have any proof.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah i was referring to LS
Though im not 100% sure on that im just saying i think he did.
Id like to say i dont think VAT is dead

Aqua might live on in someone like roxas does in sora
Terra maybe but someone we know.
Them being dead i highly doubt

C

Colours

I don't think that they all die, I think that they disappeared without a trace.

royaljminnis

They are either all dead or all have become heartless or nobodies

Nomura san has stated that the only people who are now capable of wielding a keyblade are Sora, Riku, and Mickey + (kairi)

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
They are either all dead or all have become heartless or nobodies

Nomura san has stated that the only people who are now capable of wielding a keyblade are Sora, Riku, and Mickey + (kairi)

Terra and "Ven, i guess >.>" are still alive if you will....Terra fights sora non-cannon, but still fights him.

Ven is in sora....and aqua's armor is in the room in radiant garden was it?

Kairi cant wield she had rikus so yeah >__>
she dont count D:

Yah, riku let her use his Destiney Island blade, while Riku had WTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back