• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Upcoming Youtube Channel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

Okay guys, first of all, I am not here to promote my work whatsoever. I am here to let you guys critique the youtube channel that I made recently. I am looking for creative comments such as "It's better if you do this and that" and NOT "This channel sucks dude!! gtfo!@%"..

Anyway, here is the channel that I create:

YouTube - KHTutorial's Channel

The channel would be "strictly" tutorials of anything that is related to Kingdom Hearts such as walkthroughs, how to's, and other stuff. So please leave a comment of the things you guys think that should be changed and others that might be good to add. Thank you very much! Highly appreciate it.

-StVen

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Looks good so far. To stand out in the wave of KH related videos on youtube, I suggest you make sure to use very good recording work, not any of that poorly lit shaky, off-camera crap. And make sure it's professional and clear. Good luck man.

StVen

Yep, I am actually researching the 'best' recording stuff that I can find. I always knew I have to invest something. Thank you for the comment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back