• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my unbirth idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

look i could prove that unbirths comefrom keyblades if i could just get a the picture of terra summoning his keyblade, the one where you can see the back of mx's head and the picture of terra in front of cindderela's castle using a fire spell.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
look i could prove that unbirths comefrom keyblades if i could just get a the picture of terra summoning his keyblade, the one where you can see the back of mx's head and the picture of terra in front of cindderela's castle using a fire spell.
There is a collection of images and scans on the bbs page on the main site. It has nearly all of them. Except for a few I'll add later this week.

Master Riku 789

but when i go to the bbs page i can't acess some of the images, anyway if you look at the picture of terra summoning his keyblade then you can see a bright glowing orb and there is a picture of terra in front of cindderela's castle from jump festa and i can see the same orb coming out or surrounding the unbirths.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
but when i go to the bbs page i can't acess some of the images, anyway if you look at the picture of terra summoning his keyblade then you can see a bright glowing orb and there is a picture of terra in front of cindderela's castle from jump festa and i can see the same orb coming out or surrounding the unbirths.

So? He's using a fire spell or something on them.
And they're totally different looking, anyways.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Dude, that so called "orb" is just the whacking effect of the keyblade hitting an enemy.
That's all.

We've pretty much have you pinned against the wall, it's useless to continue.

Master Riku 789

ya know what i'm tired of fighting about this. if the unbirths are created from keyblades then i told you so and if their not then you were right all mighty kingdom hearts gods.

Iridium

Awards
If it does come to pass (which I highly doubt it will) than just don't rub it in our faces.

Iridium

Awards
Oh goodness no we aren't mad at you, just relax, and if another idea for a theory comes up review it a couple of times to make sure it's as good as possible.

Also it's a good idea to search around before making a thread as well :)

KeyMaker

okay we get a unbirths have been un-birthed gosh. Let's focus on something important like the bust size of the 14th organization member

A

Audo

i'm sorry it's just i was so sure i was right, now i feel like a fool. anyway i hope no one is mad at me.
XDDDDD.
I hope you feel like a fool.
After being so god damn cocky about how great your theory was asking for people to disprove you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back