• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My two cents on the secret movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Thank you, I knew they were three new people, I don't understand how people can not see that, yes THEY ARE THREE NEW CHARACTERS! probably non important characters non-the-less, more so characters that unravel the storyline, like roxas

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Thank you, I knew they were three new people, I don't understand how people can not see that, yes THEY ARE THREE NEW CHARACTERS! probably non important characters non-the-less, more so characters that unravel the storyline, like roxas
Although that is absolutely true, Nomura has stated that the three new characters have a strong connection to Sora and company.

kiante

Yeah, they must have a good connection. One other thing he said;

Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.
Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

That was the whole question, but it's the "spoiler on Zexion's weapon" thing that gets me. Maybe the big thing in the background was Zexion's weapon? If they didn't want to spoil it, it must have something to do with something later. Right?

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Lemme put in my two cents on the past couple posts. First off, YAY! Someone FINALLY remembered that the Knights were new chars! Huzzah!
Second, Zexion's weapon. It seems quite likely that his weapon would be a Soul Eater, however I was thinking this: He appears to be able to create illusions, yes? He may have the ability to copy others' weapons, as when he disguised himself as Sora he was wielding a Keyblade.
Third: Isn't it obvious that the thing Knight #1 was standing on in the secret video was some sort of gigantic Nobody? Look at the shape of the points on the thing, then at other Nobodies and the Organization members' weapons. The same shape appears and repeats, it looks like multiple keyholes flipped upside down and lined up point-to-point. o^o^o OR c< Kind of like those lil' characters there. Take a look at the Nobody symbol- you'll see what I mean. Anywho, that could perhaps be a boss. BUT! It is most definitely a monstrous Nobody something, I just don't know exactly what it is yet.

Okay, made my point. xDDD I'll try to better explain later.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Lemme put in my two cents on the past couple posts. First off, YAY! Someone FINALLY remembered that the Knights were new chars! Huzzah!
Second, Zexion's weapon. It seems quite likely that his weapon would be a Soul Eater, however I was thinking this: He appears to be able to create illusions, yes? He may have the ability to copy others' weapons, as when he disguised himself as Sora he was wielding a Keyblade.
Third: Isn't it obvious that the thing Knight #1 was standing on in the secret video was some sort of gigantic Nobody? Look at the shape of the points on the thing, then at other Nobodies and the Organization members' weapons. The same shape appears and repeats, it looks like multiple keyholes flipped upside down and lined up point-to-point. o^o^o OR c< Kind of like those lil' characters there. Take a look at the Nobody symbol- you'll see what I mean. Anywho, that could perhaps be a boss. BUT! It is most definitely a monstrous Nobody something, I just don't know exactly what it is yet.

Yeah there have been rumors flying around that it's the corpse of Xemnas' "dragon" form..

kiante

Really? That's so kewl, good eye!

kiante

Yeah, I think I saw it. Hey, did you notice that the big one, and the one on the right both had Keyblades of their own, but the one on the left (btw, it's the left and right of the big one, the first one) doesn't have one, and she looks female. The one on the right, I can't see the keychain, but the end of the blade is black and looks like a crown with 3 points and balls at the end of each, kinda like oblivion's keychain, but with the balls on the ends.

kiante

And you know, we know that one of those armored guys looks smilar to Sora in some ways, and in the movie, at one point, you can see that one of them has white hair and looks similar to Riku. The other one you can't get a good look at. But, the other one does look female. and, I think, they're a new thing, something else that gets made when someone is turned into a heartless maybe. Which would explain (possibly) why they have a strong connection with the destiny island kids, and why they look similar. What do you think?

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i don't think they are actual creatures. im think that mabey they might just be regular humans, like sora and riku. cause there have not been any actual humans yet. In kh 1 was Ansem a heatless, kh 2 Nobodies, so the only logical thing left is Humans. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back