• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My two cents on the secret movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valor_Form00

Yeah! Why are you calling them chasers, Ive been wanting to know for a while but keep forgetting to ask.

Also, nobody has said anything about the knights being Sora, Riku, and Mickey. Way big height differences.

Also (again), there are 4 keyblades (light, dark, in-between, and present) and if you think about it, Sora, Riku, and Mickey have one. BUT Kairi also has one at the end of KH2.

In any case, I agree with dot denbraxn. We are severely straying from the point here, too.

Oh, and just so you know, Riku has the Keyblade of Dark, called Souleater. Duh//

P.S. dot.hack// rules

Sora da Explorer

I can't really add much but I think the lost two were maybe keyblade wielders who hadn't discovered it yet. Maybe at somepoint Sora, Riku, Mickey (poosibly Kairi) go and try to show them what they are.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
We call them Chasers as they were mentioned in the text of the secret ending.

They are not Sora, Riku, King Mickey, or Kairi. But, they may have some relation.

And, Riku's Keyblade is called Souleater in Kingdom Hearts 1, but Way to Dawn in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Valor_Form00

Wrong, chasers was just a word. They never said anything about it relating to the knights, or being Sora, Riku, Kairi, or Mickey. Just useless info like everything else in the background meant to keep us guessing.

I swear that guy messes with us on purpose.

kaisers love

All great theories none of them sound farfetched, so here is what I think. You know how the keyblade can choose its wielder right? I think keyblades where once the light in the hearts of people and are forged from the purest of hearts kind of like the 7 princesses, because their purpose was to open Kingdom Hearts like a key, so it is possible to speculate about that. I think this is how they are going to tie the Keyblade makers into it all. Also the keyblade that sora stabed himself with was created from the darkness of one`s heart, so there is something to think about.

This last bit is more of a fan fic but it would be cool If the next main villain is the original keyblade master`s nobody or somthing like that and he is looking for a certain keyblade that was forged from the heart of the woman he loved and it turned out to be sora`s keyblade. And of corse this is all just a fan fic theroy.

All of this is just a theory.

kaisers love

I also believe that the three Knights are people we know, Numora kinda said so, all right he didn`t come out and say it, but he did say in an interview that he has the faces of the three knights already drawn. Now that could have meant the faces of the knights are faces we know.This is why I think he chose to hide half of the face behind the cracked helm.

kaisers love

I know I`m posting to many times in a row, but I think I kinda have the "Birth by sleep" thing solved, maybe. You know when sora was asleep getting his memories back ? I think "Birth by sleep" is refering to this some how. Think about how namine has powers over sora`s memories and all connected to him, well someone had that keyblade before sora did which has to connect sora to that person. I think namine has unknowingly awoken something in the memories of the past keyblade master. I Know it said the origanal kB master is supposed to be dead, but he could have some how been reborn through sora`s memories. This is the only logical explaination I could make given the info we have.

sorry about all the posts.

btw I will not post in this thread again for a while

oh and tell me if any of this makes sence to you or if it is just dumb.

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
I think that they might be a new keyblade war because if heartless have been on the world for a long time...it means there are nobodies and these nobodies still got theyre somebodies keyblade....Dunno...just a theory...

kiante

Okay, I didn't read all the previous posts, (I did read the two HUGE theory posts...well, most of the second, but all of yours tyler) but I'm gonna try to address what issues I can remember.

Okay, Master of Keyblade: I think he's probably the one who made the keyblade/s. I think he at least made the first one probably. No theorys on why really.

Chasers: I don't know much about the chasers. I think they re the armored people. SOme kind of Keyblade collectors maybe. you know, someone who Chases Keyblades. I wonder if there is some way to override a keyblade's free willl, and wield it without it choosing you? I udnno, maybe. Oh, and the person in a cloak coming towards them, he must be their enemy, they look up when he comes, and while you can't see their faces, they look surprised, kinda in the scared way. Which means, they are good guys, or he is a good guy. I really don't know which would be which. To me, they all look like they would be bad guys, buit if they're against each other...I dunno. I guess the cloaked guy would be more likely a good guy. For one, he's just one guy, usually their are more bad guys than good, and for another, maybe he was like mickey, trying to be secretive with his cloak. Oh well, this leaves a lot of speculation.

Four Realms: Something I considered during readcing the two big posts, when the worlds were all connected, were the realms connected too? I mean, if they were, it's quite possible they were like seperate large nations in the whole world (I mean whole world as in not seperatd) and might have gone to war cause of that.

Kairi Wielding (don't take that the wrong way): I think it was Riku's key splitting like when Sora and Roxas dual wield too. I mean, as far as we know, there are no female key wielders, and if the keys were created a long time ago, it's likely they aren't usable by women, Cause, in old times, women never fought in wars. Now, you girls reading this, I'm not saying we're better. Just don't complain at me.

Keyblade War: I think that the one it talks about would be one in the future, but there could be both one in the fututre, and a past one. Quitel ikely. You know, if Kairi's grandmother cna remember connected worlds (which it seemed she may have) then, maybe some of the people who started the war could still be alive, after all, the kids were the ones that saved the world/s from total destruction.

*Whew* (This is hard).

Birth By Sleep: This HAS to have something to do with Sora's time in Namine's capsule. He was being reborn by sleep. I have considered (briefly) that it could be the dirty meaning, but as its a kid game, I HIGHLY doubt it. Sora was after all in that thing for around a year, a lot can happen in that time. Maybe even a short war.

As for that thing that the armored guy stands on: I think it might be some sort of something he can summon. WHich would explain why, hen he dismisses it, it might dissolve like that. But there's no telling.

One more thing: My friend brought up something today. It has nothing to do with the extra movie, but do you think Riku could have a nobody? I mean, he was taken over by Xehanort's Heartless, whcih could mean he was a heartless, which would mean he has a nobody. If that's true, my guesses wold be 1. Hayner or 2. Seipher. Although I doubt Sepher.

Ok, that's all I can think of (and my hands are tired) but I'll be checking back here. Nice theorys though Tyler and...ok, I forget your name, guy with the heart avvie, the second huge post. Feel free to PM me and disscuss it there. I love disscussing KH mysterys. So, OUT! (No, I never say that in real life)

kiante

Oh, Keybearer, there are only certain places that nobodys are born in though, the only one we know of is Twilight Town, that should be kept in mind.

ozymandius

Quite honesly, there is so much newbish logic on this thread that I don't even know why I'm posting...

Also (again), there are 4 keyblades (light, dark, in-between, and present) and if you think about it, Sora, Riku, and Mickey have one. BUT Kairi also has one at the end of KH2.

Oh, and just so you know, Riku has the Keyblade of Dark, called Souleater. Duh//

P.S. dot.hack// rules

Wow, where have you been? There are only three types of Keyblades: Light, Darkness, and Twilight.

No, Riku has the Keyblade of Twilight. Mickey has the Keyblade of Darkness.

Amen...

Sorathemaster01

ive got a few things for you to think about as well
1) when you look at the keyblade the armored keyblade masters have u can see that they dont have any keychains attached to them. why is that?
2) when the three armored keyblade masters obtain the 3 keyblades stuck in the middle of the crossroads you can kinda make the assumption of whos who by who took which keyblade.
these things have been burning in my head for some time now

kiante

I don't think they are Sora, Riku, and...whos was the other keyblade? O hwell. But I don't think they are them. COnsidering the letter, I doubt KH3 will be 5 years after KH2.

Sorathemaster01

i agree with u to the fact that it will not be 5 years later. but... if u look at the france webpage (that had the first pics of kh2fm+)and hunt around, it will show a picture of kh2fm+ kh re:CoM and a pic of kh3 (i believe) with one of the armored keybearers head armor blown off to the side. if you see that pictue you can automatically see that, that person is definately sora

kiante

Oh yeah, I've seen that pic, but I don't think it looks much like Sora. I definetly don't think Sora's EVER gonna give up his majorly wierd spiky hair style. And that guy has smooth down hair, not up at all. And, his eyes seemed much bluer, that may be cause of the quality of the movie though. His skin tone too, darker. And his face realy doesn't share the same features. Even when someone ages, their face always stays relitively the same, so that you can usually recognize people later, by looking at their face, but this guy's face doesn't look like Sora's at all. Still, that could be cause of the quality, so it's good theory still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back