• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My two cents on the secret movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldoalanandrea

has anybody else noticed that there is no keychain on the chasers "Keyblade"

(the funny looking one)

Valor_Form00

I read your theory, and I agree aboyt 98%. I just think its a good idea to develop new ideas and thoerys, and try to go through as much as possible, just for a better understanding. Although, if you think about it, were just wasting air, because were gonna find out soon anyway. Hmm...

Kirsdarke

I read your theory, and I agree aboyt 98%. I just think its a good idea to develop new ideas and thoerys, and try to go through as much as possible, just for a better understanding. Although, if you think about it, were just wasting air, because were gonna find out soon anyway. Hmm...
Soon? Am I missing something?

Also:

I actually read through almost the whole thread. I'm very impressed by the ideas that you guys have. It looks like alot of time and thought went into developing plausible ideas based on fact. Also I never stopped to consider things that were pre-KH2 as being the basis for KH3

The only problem with these theories is that they don't seem to make alot of sense. What I mean by this is that the flow of the story from KH to KH2 to now KH3 has changed drastically. I'm basically lost as to how they plan on transitioning from KH2s story to KH3, with the idea of a war and multiple keyblade masters and armies ect. It just doesnt seem to fit in IMO.

Valor_Form00

Thats very nice of you to say, Kirsdarke. Just to inform you, I believe that the Organization knows a lot more about the keyblade than they let on. There will probably be a keyblade war, and organization 13 will be somewhere involved with it. Oh, and if you want to know what I meant about "soon", lets just say I have connections. I will not discuss that any more thorough than that...

Tyler9

Port Charlotte Florida (where charley hit (the hur
Soon? Am I missing something?

Also:

I actually read through almost the whole thread. I'm very impressed by the ideas that you guys have. It looks like alot of time and thought went into developing plausible ideas based on fact. Also I never stopped to consider things that were pre-KH2 as being the basis for KH3

The only problem with these theories is that they don't seem to make alot of sense. What I mean by this is that the flow of the story from KH to KH2 to now KH3 has changed drastically. I'm basically lost as to how they plan on transitioning from KH2s story to KH3, with the idea of a war and multiple keyblade masters and armies ect. It just doesnt seem to fit in IMO.

Big difference from KH1>KH2- YES!
BIG difference from CoM>KH2-NO!

Valor_Form00

Well aint that for sure. Poor Axel. Ah well, at least he was good in the end (and he hands over a sweet keyblade! lol)

Tyler's right, and i quote, "Big difference from KH1>KH2- YES!
BIG difference from CoM>KH2-NO!"

Welshcake

There's one thing I don't get. If the theory after Tyler9's (So sorry, I forgot your name!) is correct, with all the keyblades separated into four sections (light dark etc) then why do Sora, Riku and the King's stay in the middle? I'd like to have a theory on that but I have no evidence to back myself up!

Valor_Form00

oh really. I didnt know.

And about that theory, I think I trust the keyblades being in light, darkness, etc. It actually makes some sense. But then again, so do a lot of our theories. There are too many to choose which one is probably real. Ill tell you one thing, though: I cant wait for KH2:FM or for KH3 especially!

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
the theory makes good sence. but there was four sections of keyblades werent there? if there was, then you have light, dark and what else? past and present?

Tyler9

Port Charlotte Florida (where charley hit (the hur
There are four realms:
Light
Dark
Inbetween
Present
This is a fact it said so in an ansem report, here it is

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back
as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go
beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the
world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Pollen

Website
applejaw.deviantart.com
'I think those people [in armour] are not Sora Riku, or Kairi because if it were them they would take their own Keyblades but the one who took the Kingdom Key was tallest and if I recall Sora was shorter than Riku and Sora is the one walking up to them SoOoO I think these "Chasers" are totally new and different characters.'

Idk um a quote from some guy on Youtube and I agree with that.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
There are four realms:
Light
Dark
Inbetween
Present
This is a fact it said so in an ansem report, here it is

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back
as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go
beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the
world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

so where is or who has the world in-between keyblade? cause i sure as hell don't know. i don't have it...

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Do NOT call the knights the chasers, there obv not chasers. Chasers was just one words that flashed on the screen,

DEEPDIVE: "We'll go together..." "Was it all for nothing"

Little things in the background that were not that important, same with chasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back