• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My two cents on the secret movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I looked at the frame you mentioned, and I did see something that resembled Marluxia's weapon. However, it seems to me like that was just part of the giant slain beast or whatever, like a claw or wing or talon or something. It seems unlikely Marluxia's weapon is inside the secret movie.

PS. About ENDLESS. In deep Dive, when it says the word ENDLESS, it also says , 'What took you so long Kairi?' this is about when Kairi forgot about Sora, and he lost all his memories and stuff. Also it says 'Creatures of the Imagenation' later and it also says, 'Metomorphosis' Perhaps Endless are then creatures created my people's memories. When a person loses a particularly strong memory, it turns into and ENDLESS, perhaps symbolizing that memories last forever, even if we can't remember them, they are implanted into our brains.

In that case Sora would have a Endless, and so would Kairi. Roxas would have one too and so would others that lost strong memories.

Last edited:

Dr.Pepper

i have a theory. do you think that the secret movie will be like part of kingdom hearts 3. but it all takes place while sora is sleeping. i mean it makes sence doesnt it. ''birth by sleep''....i just for some reason think that kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be a dream of soras

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
that'd be wierd, but maybe. That would mean that those three guys took the three Keyblades while Sora and co. was sleeping. And then the guy walking in the distance would be some guy chosen to guard the Keyblades while the Sora, Riku, and the King sleep. That would mean all the other Keyblades were from other Keybladers that were asleep. Loads of sleeping Keybladers.

That might mean that KH3 would be about all the Keyblade wielders waking up and stuff, and fighting the war against evil! Duh duh duh...

Okay maybe not, but pretty good idea.

Valor_Form00

Alright, im new to this conversation, but please listen to what ive got to say. I have a theory that the phrase Keyblade War is referring to (covers head with hands) a war that happened in the past. I think there were a lot of key wielders and they went to war for some reason or other, and thats how the keyblades got lost. Over time the keyblades were seperated, one to each realm, and they located particularly strong hearts to be their guide. Sora located the one to light through the strength of his heart, Riku gathered his from his banishment to darkness, and im still formulating kairis and mickeys. I think its a good theory.

Valor_Form00

and also, i have a feeling that in the new adventure riku and kairi are going to be optional party members. Just thought id throw that out there.

Tyler9

Port Charlotte Florida (where charley hit (the hur
Alright, im new to this conversation, but please listen to what ive got to say. I have a theory that the phrase Keyblade War is referring to (covers head with hands) a war that happened in the past. I think there were a lot of key wielders and they went to war for some reason or other, and thats how the keyblades got lost. Over time the keyblades were seperated, one to each realm, and they located particularly strong hearts to be their guide. Sora located the one to light through the strength of his heart, Riku gathered his from his banishment to darkness, and im still formulating kairis and mickeys. I think its a good theory.

Nomura stated when the secret movie took place.
He said its in the past, but you can also think of it in the future (or somthing like that)

Valor_Form00

Oh i didnt know that. Wow, that makes almost no sense. Maybe they can travel through time? Is that what he meant by past and future? I dont know.. <ROFL>

Valor_Form00

yeah that could be it too. A keyblade war in history has left only 4 blades; present, light, dark, and in-between, and in Soras time history will repeat itself. Maybe they will be forced to fight each other, like a new keyblade war? or maybe theres a ton of people with fake keyblades, and sora, riku, kairi, and mickey have to fight to prove the power of the true keyblades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back