• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My try at game fanfiction that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
...I didn't write by choice. I was told by my English teacher to write about flying or soaring so I chose Dahaka and Taejin's tower. Not so much a try as I've written plenty fanfictions, just none that I really went in-depth with, as the fanfictions I've written were original ideas rather than already-occuring/occured ideas in the game. Here is what I've written:

Chase of Taejin's Tower - Pastebin.com

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Kay, first off yes this was by choice, anything you do consciously is by choice -_- Moving onto the story, I'm not very familiar with Dahaka and Taejin's Tower, but I tried my best to use a little imagination with what was given. It wasn't that bad in my opinion. There were some typos here in there, but I dislike being a grammar nazi so I won't go into detail. Overall, it was interesting and I would read anything else you write-up in the future ^_^

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Kay, first off yes this was by choice, anything you do consciously is by choice -_-
Lol but I didn't choose to write it, that's what I was trying to get at. Oh well.

Anyways, I was planning a whole story that seems like a blend of Dissida and Final Fantasy XIII. I might get to writing the first chapter sometime this week.

And yes I know this thread is a few months old but I only got one response. I'm interested in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back