• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my thoughts on Ven's/Sora's/Roxas' hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
the reason that Roxas looks like ven and why sora had Ven's heart in him along with kairi's and his own. i think that maybe terra guided the heart of Ven to sora or something when he was at destiny islands watching riku and sora play. i think that Terra gave Sora Ven's heartless and Nobody. because if the heart is gone, and the dark part became a heartless(maybe the DS, because terra says WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIS HEART?! which could mean that Ven was turned into a heartless and the darkness in his heart became the insanely powerful DS and the good part of his heart was guided through the darkness(because that is where the hearts go, they reside in darkness, it was stated by nomaru) by Terra to sora and he had 2 hearts, and then when he became a heartless himself, his body was about to become a nobody but then it reverted, and then when Ven's heart was made it went to his body and soul and Roxas was made.

Ven turns into a heartless, darkness in his heart turns to DS, terra guides good heart to sora to keep it safe, nobody is created and goes somewhere.

when Sora releases his, kairi's, and Ven's heart, Kairi's heart goes to kairi, sora's darkness in his heart turns into a heartless while his body and soul and good part of his heart fall through darkness, and Ven's heart goes to Ven's body, which is somewhere... maybe the DS is teh dark part of Ven's heart AND his body and soul. that would explain why he can use the keyblade and has a body-like apperance.

once it returns to form Ven, Xemnas tells him that he is Sora's nobody, and everyone else tells him the same thing, convincing him that he has no heart. then he returns to sora again because he has been with him for a very long time, the begining of kh1, 10 years before that, and until the end of kh1.

now sora has 2 hearts again and a body in him. o.o kinda creepy...

well thats it, oh and BTW, this came from another thread that i put it in, entitled VEN by TERRA IS AWESOME if somethings dont make too much sense here, read it in that thread because that is where i first thought of it and i made it so that it would fit that thread and didnt change too much from there.

thanks for reading.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
well thats it, oh and BTW, this came from another thread that i put it in, entitled VEN by TERRA IS AWESOME if somethings dont make too much sense here, read it in that thread because that is where i first thought of it and i made it so that it would fit that thread and didnt change too much from there.

thanks for reading.

So you make another thread to say what you already said? =\

Like I said in the closed thread, please post in this one.

Sorikux

Umm...in KH1 when Sora stabbed himself why didn't the 2 hearts come out then? And I sorta doubt the DS is Ven's Heartless.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
U gaot some of tht from my now closed theory did'nt ya.

Your theory is not original, you are not the sole source of your theory, and you are not alone in your theory. Your theory is one of hundreds that are stating the exact same thing. You are not the first person to have this theory, in fact, i've seen this theory before you even joined the forums

It's arrogant to assume "you have similar ideas to me, therefore you must have stolen them from me"

TERRAISAWESOME

I did not say he stole or i was the only one i atcually like tht he posted this after mine got closed.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i posted my theory like a minute or so before it got closed, and if i didnt get a chance to post it there, which i did because it had something to do with ven and roxas looking the same, i would still have made this thread about it. i didnt steal your theory, it is just MY thoughts on ven and roxas's heart being intertwined with sora's heart.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
i posted my theory like a minute or so before it got closed, and if i didnt get a chance to post it there, which i did because it had something to do with ven and roxas looking the same, i would still have made this thread about it. i didnt steal your theory, it is just MY thoughts on ven and roxas's heart being intertwined with sora's heart.

You still shouldn't have made ANOTHER thread about it. There's literally a million topics like this. Post it in one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back