• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts on the secret ending (Please Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

it kinda does now that i think of it,like a dark one,but it wouldn't really hjave any relevance ecause oathkeeper is a keyblade representing Sora and Kairi,why would the keyblade be black and exist before they even do.

oh an we knew about the whole Xemnas mansex thing a loong time ago,like....january06,lol, but seriously,thre xehanort,i wanna know hat you'l get since i already know

Cl0ud

Kairi qualifies because she is a princess of heart,she's pure,like sora and mickey.

Cyypher100

*FIRST POST WOOT* I really love your theory, except for the Riku/ansem thought. Maybe they are all nobodies...like the FIRSTS (even if i REALLY hate calling them that).

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
ok ok just a thought

ive been reading everything over and over.

and i read that some ppl think that the old guy [how can put this] a 'spirit' and goes from one body to the next.

well the old guys eyes are yellow. and then the ES's eyes turn yellow.

he took over him at that moment. its just what i thought looking at the pictures.

just a thought.

Cyypher100

ewwww like a spiritual parasite.....icky. . . .I could sooo see that..(looks at Riku)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ok ok just a thought

ive been reading everything over and over.

and i read that some ppl think that the old guy [how can put this] a 'spirit' and goes from one body to the next.

well the old guys eyes are yellow. and then the ES's eyes turn yellow.

he took over him at that moment. its just what i thought looking at the pictures.

just a thought.

Hmmm. That would be interesting, but I don't know. Just about anything could be possible until we get some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back