• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts on the secret ending (Please Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XIV

Here's a few thoughts of mine-

First off, interesting theory. I don't think I agree, but I do think it rounds itself out nicely, no big logic holes. It just doesn't seem very likely to me that Nomura would go that route.

I've posted this elsewhere, but I believe the two sides to be the two warring factions of Keyblade wielders- those of Light and those of Dark. The first trailer uses the phrase "Keyblade War", and I think that's exactly what it is.

To put it in Bleach style terms, I believe that the Chasers mentioned in trailer 1 are the 3 Knights we see. These knights have keyblades that are formed out of the strength of their hearts- thus, with proper training, any one can wield one. Their form is based on the user's heart, and so they don't change, and don't have keychains. The old guy, though, is the first true Keyblade Master- he can create and control tons of these keyblades of the heart at once, and also has a true keyblade, created by the power of (I'm assuming) Kingdom Hearts. What will happen in the game is that this Enigmatic Soldier (probably Xehanort) will discover how to wield the Keyblade of Light, become a Keyblade Master himself, and though he'll beat the old guy, he'll suffer a fair bit of battle damage, and will lose some memories, as well as losing the ability to wield keyblades.

What's Mickey doing there? ...I had a theory on this, but it sucks, so let's just say that anything major that happens in the KH universe, Mickey is there. Don't think he's really chosen a side.

I

The Show Must Go On
Your theory is interesting, but I've read far more convincing and realistic ones, so I must say I still agree with them. However, what you said about the difference between the Keyblades with the Keychains and the Keyblades without got me thinking...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Your theory is interesting, but I've read far more convincing and realistic ones, so I must say I still agree with them.

Oh, I'm sure that there are many better ones, but I figured that I'd just put down my thoughts.

However, what you said about the difference between the Keyblades with the Keychains and the Keyblades without got me thinking...

The fact that the old man is the only one with a Keychain? Yeah, but what is still bothering me concerns Mickey; why does he not have his usual inverse Kingdom Key? I know that in the Sunset Horizons video, it, along with Sora's and Riku's Keyblades, so that could have something to do with it. But why does he wield the Shooting Star; why that particular Keyblade?

Number XIV

The main point i was trying to make was about the difference between the two, so I'm glad if it helps better thinkers than I form their theories. The rest of the theory? I mean, I like it, but if I hear something that fits better, I'll discard it without a moment's pause. Just the fact that only one real keyblade existed in that movie is what got me. And that its owner whoops everyone, and seems to have some connection with Kingdom Hearts itself.

The theory is still developing- I don't really have much evidence, I'm afraid.

EDIT: KH V, I think he was talking to me. He likes your theory.

Cl0ud

Maybe because it's in the past. You get the shooting star from yensid,who was mickey's teacher before mickey was king. It could be mickey's first keyblade before he gets the kingdom key

Dnize

lol no. xehanort is completely out of riku, not even a trace is left.

are you retarded?

no really, is your brain full of cheetohs?

Man you really need to give him a break he wrote this whole theory and you come from nowhere and just make fun of him, that is just plain dumb of you.

back on topic, love the theory, but i found the time travel thing quite far-fetched, and to let you know Ansem(X's heartless) was preety much taken away from Riku (remember when Riku looked like X's heartless but then when Ansem the Wise died the data thingy turned him back.)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Number XIV said:
EDIT: KH V, I think he was talking to me. He likes your theory.

Oh, oops! Does he like my theory? He didn't really say...

Cl0ud said:
Maybe because it's in the past. You get the shooting star from yensid,who was mickey's teacher before mickey was king. It could be mickey's first keyblade before he gets the kingdom key

Hmmm. That could be it!

Dnize said:
Man you really need to give him a break he wrote this whole theory and you come from nowhere and just make fun of him, that is just plain dumb of you.

back on topic, love the theory, but i found the time travel thing quite far-fetched, and to let you know Ansem(X's heartless) was preety much taken away from Riku (remember when Riku looked like X's heartless but then when Ansem the Wise died the data thingy turned him back.)

Ah, don't worry about the flamming thing; I actually find it amusing. But thanks for reminding me of that scene. Knowing Nomura though, there is a chance that some small shread of Ansem still remains in him, just waiting for the right time.

Deadrocks said:
What did the trailer mean by "birth by sleep'?

That was also at the end of the Sunset Horizons video. Personally, I believe that it is refering to the Awakening that all Keyblade Masters underwent when the first got the Keyblade. I think that Angel's Prayer had a really good theory a while back regarding "birth by sleep" and the other phrases at the end of Sunset Horizons.

Deadrocks

That kingdom place, with those heart things.
Well that's awakening. In context that would be 'birth by awakening'. Personally I think it has something to do with Chasers. Like they're born when you're heart sleeps...or something.

Irrelevant:
You know I JUST noticed? Yensid backwards, is Disney...o_O

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
......Dude what's your problem? He is just stating his theory, you don't have to be such a jerk about it. I wanna see your theory. Do you have one?

Again, don't worry about the flamming. Going against people like that will only invoke more mindless arguing, not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing that!

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I figured Roxas out awhile ago. Xemnas...I'll edit when I get it.

That took like 30 seconds. That's funny.

Took me 30 seconds to realize that Xehanort can be Another. <.< I was like, "WHOA! His name is on that book I'm getting!"

@KHV: I'd agree that Nomura might've left a trace of "Ansem" behind in Riku. >.> I don't see how he could've used Dark Aura/Shield without it. (That's the baka in me talking.)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Wow I forgot about the Chasers and the lost two and all that stuff, wow it seems as though there is no way to make a connection that is solid, I'm still wondering about the whole B.H.S and Roxas thing, God there is so much that is possible
I'm wondering who made the first keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back