• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Thoughts: Big Universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hello and welcome to My Thoughts. So before I begin how manny of you are a fan of the P.I.X.A.R Theory yeah its cute, but what if I told you the Kingdom Hearts universe is much larger this will reference characters that are connected.

The Universe starts the Kingdom Hearts worlds this includes; Destiny Island, Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, The World of Departure, Twilight Town, and The Keyblade Graveyard.

In the interview Namura stated all the square enixe franchises are appart of the same universe, which means Kingdom Hearts shares the same universe as Final Fantasy I-XV, The Dragon Quest Series, The World Ends With You, and Cronotriger.

Now lets alalyze the square enixe themed franchises mainly Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest as we both know there are crossover specials like Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Heroes with characters of the franchises teamed up withe other heroes from their franchises.

The latest Final Fantasy title Final Fantasy VX has Noctis as a playable character in Tekkin which means the Kingdom hearts universe includes the Tekkin franchise, but Tekken also clash with the Street Fighters twice now meaning Street Fighters was in the same universe aswell, also both Ryu, Ken, and Cloud appeared in Smash Bros which means the Kingdom Hearts Universe includes Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Metroids, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, F-Zero, EarthBound, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Pikmin, Metal Gear, Sonic The Hedgehog, Xenoblade Chronicles, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Beyanetta, Castlevania, Persona, and every other title that has or will appear in Smash Bros. Now both Street Fighters, and Mega Man clashed with the MARVEL Characters in MARVEL VS Capcom which means that all the Capcom and MARVEL titles are in the same Universe. That also all the Sega characters in Sega all-stars are in also in the same universe. Link from Zelda also appeared in in Soul Calibure as guest character, along with Yoda and Darth Vader from Star Wars, and Kratos from God of War. Kratos also appeared in Mortal Kombat, as well as Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street, Jason from Friday the 13th, Leather Face from Texas Chain Saw Massacure, Alien from Alien, and Predator from Predator yeah Sora may need to be a little bit more carful. Kartos has also met with some of the Soney characters you know i dont remember the name so I'll just call it Play station Smash Bros. As for Mortal Kombat they clashed with the DC universe and the Ninja Turtles. The Ninja Turtles also appeared in a crossover with the Power Rangers well that explain why the Keyblader armor look like power ranger outfits the Keyblade armor has access to the morphing grid.

So if you thought it was crazzy with Nintend, Capcom, Sega, Soney, MARVEL, Star Wars, and DC what if I told you Dragon Quest Brings us Anime characters. Yes one of the Dragon Quest includes series calls the adventure of Dai who appered in Jump which means Anime franchess includeing Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note, and Dragon Ball oh that explain Sora's strenght next blog.

That means the Kingdom Hearts univers on the square enixe side includes; Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, The World Ends With You, Cronotriger, Tekking, Street Fightert, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Metroids, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kid Icaruse, Pikmine, Metal Grear, Sonic the Hedgehog, Xenoblade Chrinicles, Animal Crossing, MegaMan, Pac-Man, Beyanetta, Persona, Soul Caliburn, Spawn, Star Wars, God of War, MARVEL, DC, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Power Rangers, Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fist of the Northstar, JoJo's Bizard Adventure, My Hero Acedamia, Hunter X Hunter and more are all in the same universe, but what about a Disney Side don't worry I'm gonna get to it in Part 2, but for now those are my thoughts tell me what are yours, Do you agree with this one, what franchise did I leave out, and If Sora was to crossover with any of these franchises which one would you like to see Sora team up with personally for me I would pick Naruto. Leave a comment bellow

Back