• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theroy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
My theroy is that BHK is the shell of sora.(If KL reads this then where did it say that you need a heart to use a keyblade?)And that the orgnaztion is all shells.The leader (Diz) is the shell of ansem and he is the kind side left of ansem(that would explain why king mickey regonized him...)because ansems heart fell to darkness not his body and soul.I dont know how sora has a body but I still stand by what I said BHK is soras shell.I do think that BFU is Riku.I mean he has rikus hair facial features.And I think that Riku and mickey became ORG. members to look for sora. I think that RHG is kairi because she might be looking for sora and riku. I dont know the intensions of the master of the ORG.(Diz),but they have something to do with sora.I think that Deep dive and ASAS are not going to be exect but I think they might have some importance in KH2.There is more to my theory but I havent been thinking about it for awhile so when I remember it all I will post it.

twilightdarkness

This is a bad Theory i agree with nothing at all..The orginzation isn't shells they have hearts..that is a dumb thoery..no offense

twilightdarkness

Not sure but i think they do becuz they when u beat them in CoM a heart appears and it flashes white for a second and a card and a couple of crystals appear

twilightdarkness

KL i see u seating back either u r writing along post to straiting this theory or watching wut we have 2 say..srry for getting off topic

twilightdarkness

ok well.First theory i came up with is that the place in DD and ASAS is twilight town...Then i came up with a shell thoery that BHK and Sora are the same..and if the hero of light has another side then dosen't it make sense for the bad guy Ansem to have another side which would probably be DiZ..Then i came up with Sora is the Keyblade Master of light, Riku is the Keyblade Master of Darkness, BHK is the Keyblade Master of Twilight, and Mickey is the Keyblade Master of present..Then people ask where did present come from and its in the ansem report

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
My theroy is that BHK is the shell of sora.(If KL reads this then where did it say that you need a heart to use a keyblade?)And that the orgnaztion is all shells.

They are all nobodies. Nobodies are the non-existent ones. The non-existent ones are shells. And shells don't have hearts and u need one to wield the keyblade.

Hooded Man: The heart that is strong and true shall win the Keyblade.

A strong and true heart shall win the keyblade meaning you will be able to wield it. XP Ansem said this himself.

The leader (Diz) is the shell of ansem and he is the kind side left of ansem(that would explain why king mickey regonized him...)because ansems heart fell to darkness not his body and soul.

This has already been said by me and many others. So this isn't really your theory. It a bunch of other people's.

I dont know how sora has a body but I still stand by what I said BHK is soras shell.

The BHK is not Sora's shell. The BHK has a physical appearance so he has a shell and he wields the keyblades so he has a heart. Same for Sora.

I do think that BFU is Riku.I mean he has rikus hair facial features.

OLD

i think that RHG is kairi because she might be looking for sora and riku.

That's not even a good reason.

I dont know the intensions of the master of the ORG.(Diz),but they have something to do with sora.

How long did it take you to figure out they had something to do with Sora? Have you played CoM?

I think that Deep dive and ASAS are not going to be exect but I think they might have some importance in KH2.

OLD

There is more to my theory but I havent been thinking about it for awhile so when I remember it all I will post it.

Pretty much ALL of this are a bunch of theories that have been floating around this forum. This is old. It's all been said.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Thats a good theory. But it doenst explain how when at the end of KH COM Riku chosens the path to twilight....I think that BHK is twilght because he is a shell and shells are niter darkness nor light.But riku and Mickey are excetions because they entered the world of darkness itself.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Well KL I didnt know that they have been here for awhlie I have not been to this forum before like a couple of weeks ago!And I have played KH COM I just said that because I wanted to put that down,and I meant exect intenions. And about RHG I think it is Kairi because she looks like her I mean there cant be that many people with red hair and look like Kairi.And Diz has a phical appeance and hes a shell.I said I dont know how sora got his body back but he should have a shell because it became a person and what would happen if a person who casted off his body and soul(shell) regained himself what would happen to the shell that became a person?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No, its stuff u gathered. Everything you haave said has been posted countless times and there is no reason you could find the answers that they got. There is a search button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back