• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra2.0

My theory is that after TAV beats MX after all nine freaking battles like the other main bosses, that MX tries to absorb KH. All in all he only absorbs darkness, thus his heart gets overthrown and taken away from the body. Thus turning into dark Ansem. The body, Xemnas. The cahsers somehow got there hearts taken away and put into other peoples.

Terra/Riku
Ven/Sora
Aque/Kairi.
Tell me what you think.:thumbsup:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Sora was 4 during BBS, how can Terra transform into him?
He wouldn't turn into Xh, cuz heartless didn't exsit back then.
But if you meant Xehanort, then that's plausible. As well as too much power, losing his memories.
If for any reason their hearts would be taken away, it wouuld be Ven's, not so much the other guys'.
Plus you spelt Aqua name's wrong, but whatever. It's okay
BTw at your location, you mean Gathering place, not SH.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
My theory is that after TAV beats MX after all nine freaking battles like the other main bosses, that MX tries to absorb KH. All in all he only absorbs darkness, thus his heart gets overthrown and taken away from the body. Thus turning into dark Ansem. The body, Xemnas. The cahsers somehow got there hearts taken away and put into other peoples.

Terra/Riku
Ven/Sora
Aque/Kairi.
Tell me what you think.:thumbsup:

What happens to the DS?

Xehanort (Ansem's apprentice) becomes Xemnas and his heartless. So where does Xehanort come from?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Maybe, and what do you think happened to Sora, Riku and Kairi's hearts?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
what if the dark soldieR is Xehanort?

I have been saying that for so long now. The way I see it is as follows.

Ds is the apprentice of MX and we don't know how old the DS is. He could the same age as Ven. After all the events transpire something happens and he is found by Ansem the Wise and become Xehanort......the apprentice of someone else.

I think he took Master Xehanort's name just like his heartless took the name of his master Ansem.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Your theories are creative, keep thinking. Just take into account things we already know from the KH series. Also, some people are going to take any little thing they can find in your theories and try to say your ideas are wrong. I say keep on thinking.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I wouldn't even call this a theory. It has no proof or evidence. Once confirmation comes in, then it'll become a fact. This is more like a baby theory, in other words, a thought.

anyways
we have no info of what or who the chasers are
soooooo I can't give any thoughts on this "theory"

UrbanQuattrus

I wouldn't even call this a theory. It has no proof or evidence. Once confirmation comes in, then it'll become a fact. This is more like a baby theory, in other words, a thought.

anyways
we have no info of what or who the chasers are
soooooo I can't give any thoughts on this "theory"

That's really true of most, if not nearly all, the conjecture that goes around here. It would be correct to call this a "hypothesis", as it is not testable, which defines a "theory". But there's nothing wrong with that. I say listen to Fenrir and keep thinking - take constructive criticism and use it to refine your ideas, and don't take destructive criticism at all.

I like the idea that the DS is what becomes Xehanort. I think that since we already have proof that that person was obsessive enough to steal another's identity once, he easily could have done it more than once.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Btw in your location, it's not Sunset Horizon (that's just what the music's called), it's The Gathering Place.
On topic, just make sure you have a bunch of evidence beforre you present a theory, but good job on your first one

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Btw in your location, it's not Sunset Horizon (that's just what the music's called), it's The Gathering Place.
On topic, just make sure you have a bunch of evidence beforre you present a theory, but good job on your first one

I mentioned this in another topic as the area being named the Gathering Place, and someone else thought it was Sunset Horizons. I honestly think it is the Gathering Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back