• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexias08

Well we all know that the next game will take place in the past and that the Soldiers names are Terra, Aqua, and Ven(tus). Im goin to refer to the bald guy as Xehanort.
In the first video it shows Terra standing on a giant creature that he probly just defeated and then they all gather and walk to the Kingdom key, Inverse key and Way to the Dawn and Terra picks up Kingdom, Aqua picks up Inverse and Ven picks up Dawn. The reason for that I think is because i think the kingdom key was ment for Riku, Inverse was ment for Kairi and Dawn was ment for Sora, but when Riku gave up to darkness he couldnt get th eKingdom Key so it went to Sora, then Kairi lost her heart so the inerse went to Mickey and Riku got the Way to Dawn after all that in the end of CoM.

The Soldiers then stare down the desert and see a shadow and that when the second video starts and it ends up to be Xehanort. As he is walking he summons a guardian to aid him, just like Ansem did in KH1, he then owns the shit out of them and then ends up by grabing Ven by the head, i dont think that was a coincidence, i think he ment to grab Ven and its the reason he was there, before he froze him he inserted a black mist inside him and then froze him and shot him off the cliff as if he was useless and he didnt need him anymore, as he was falling his keyblade broke, people have said that happend because its not a real keyblade or it could happen to any keyblade but i think that is not true th ereason it shattered is because i think Xehanort took out his heart and used that to summon Kingdom Hearts and the keyblade shattered because Ven no longer had a heart so it was just another piece of metal that breaks when frozen. when Vens heart summond Kingdom Hearts it then drifted through and in time it found someone who was similar to Ven, Sora and it lay in his heart for a long time, after that Sora had all the princesses hearts inside his and when they were released with the Dark Keyblade Vens heart was released too and it created Ven with no memories which he would later be called Roxas.

After Xehanort summond Kingdom Hearts he somehow possessed Terras body just like Ansem did to Riku and they went through Kingdom Hearts, when he landed in Hollow Bastion he had no memories and he looked like Terra with white hair and orange eyes and his heart kept the memories locked. When Xehanort gave up his heart it turned into a Heartless. That heartless was created from the memoies of Xehanort(bald guy) and he had all his memories and new about everything that happend which is why he looked so experienced in KH1, at the same time a nobody was created with all off Terras memories, rage and anger and with that he moved on with all the other apprenteces of Ansem the Wise who also gave up there hearts and later on they started Organization XIII. But what happend to there heartless, its a mistery and we will probly find out in the next game.

Thank you and i hope u enjoy my theory.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
it has to have taken place in the past becuz there was a cut seen in FM+ that showed Xemnas with Aquas armor

Apollo

Silver Member
well i kind of like theory and about the past thing I really do think it is in the past becuse Xehanort's nobody had the aqua's suit!

FaytHarkwind

i see how you could be right with your theory, but i still don't understand if Riku was oringinally meant to be the keyblade master or if Maleficent used her fairy destiny control thingy to make this seem true (coz maleficent can do that she did it in sleeping beauty, you know with the pricking finger thing) and besides that where is the 2nd video for KH3? i haven't seen it yet. is it on here?

TinaYoshi

Your theory make a lot of sense ^__^

I hate the fact the Sora was suppose to be the original holder of the Dawn Keyblade, mainly my impression of ne use to and liking Sora as being the good-guy of kingdom hearts XD (but I see how you would get that)

But anyway it sounds like a good theory to me, its so amazing how you all think up these theories, my brain just wouldn't be into it, it can't wrap around ideas like that X_X

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hmm...First, we only see seven hearts fly out from Sora and those belong to the princesses (Kairi's inside Sora and the other six that made up the Heart Unlocker). Next, we can tell that Ven is still alive because we see his eyes move when he looks at Aqua. What the UEM (who I also believe is Xehanort, but Xehanort alone) used to summon KH, was the Keyblade he held. We see it transform into the ball of enery he held in his hand. We do not know what Sora's mother or father looks like. One of the two really could look like Roxas did. It's possible that Sora simply didn't take after the person who looked like Roxas. I, personally, find it very hard to base a theory on appearance alone... Good theory, btw.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
just the fact he said it would be is good enough for me, i mean, hes designing it!

StormCloud577

im with you xemnas.01 i think the UEM is xehanort as well because it only makes sense that in the first one you fight his heartless, in 2 you fight his nobody and in the 3 youll fight himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back