• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark

Bronze Member
Ok welll i have a few theories and not sure they are correct but plz no disrespectful comments keep it cool

Ok 1st i go wit alot of ppl on tis sayin the bald guy is Xenhaort ok
2nd i think the 3 ppl at the end i forgot their names may be either ancesetors of riku kairi and sora I think the one tat dies was the descendent of sora and tats why no one knew he was able to weild the keyblade only Kairi and riku they knew about. So tats why mainly the ppl went after those two until they realized about Sora Idk about these im just sayn what i think

Last edited:

Roxas!

Descendants? I'm pretty sure the secret ending takes place in the past... and i'm pretty sure Ven (the one who was frozen) did not die, you could see his eyes still moving after frozen. And i think it was confirmed that the three new characters are in no way related to sora, kairi or riku.

Stark

Bronze Member
ok ma bad can someone close this thread thanks

darklight

mmh... he may be right altough... there are three keybladde holders 2 boys and 1 girl (like riku kairi and sora)
in the secret ending they are talking about chasers: suppose if someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless (his heart) a nobody (shell of body) and there is also a soul left wich becomes a 'chaser'

this theory is kinda wrong cause riku and kairi never changed into a heartless and the movie plays in the past

but what i am sure of is that the 4 keyblade holders in the movie (the black one too) are chasers
i reas somewhere (dont know where anymore) that there is a chaser of light, darklness, twilight and... the last one i forgot but whatever

ps: does anybody know or KHIIfm will come to europe: OPM sais yes but insidegamer sais no!! help me!!

jarm957

I dout any of them are kairys ansetors but the U.E.M ould be related to riku and ven looks like he could be related to sora but Terr and Aqua are not related to any one

Effluo Memoria

Website
www.supacrazy.deviantart.com
Those are all pretty good theories. I don't know if anyone would believe mine, but here it goes.

I was thinking the U.E.M. is some other form of Xehanort. One reason is because he has the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless and the second reason is beacause Terra fought the UEM and Terra also said he hates Xehanort, which their clothes look simalar (or maybe Nomura's trying to throw us off...)

You know how the heart, body and mind make up a human? Well, since there are Heartlesses and Nobodies, I was thinking there should be a 3rd form, which has to do with the mind (I'm unofficially dubbing them "Mindless"). I was thinking the UEM was Xehanort's Mindless. Terra, Aqua and Ven could be the Mindless of Sora, Riku and Kairi, but Riku hasn't turned into a Heartless... Or did he?

Since Xehanort's Heartless was within Riku and then took the shape of Xehanort's Heartless, I was thinking that could have turned Riku into a Heartless, thus leading to a Nobody and Mindless.

Or perhaps the 3 Chasers--like Darklight said--are their souls. We don't know for sure, but I think Terra, Aqua and Ven are related to Sora, Riku and Kairi somehow.

darklight

but aqua... use photoshop and make her hear red... you see, she does look a little like kairi (naminé has blond hair) about terr youre right i think

Princess of KH

I'm new here (just joined today)! Anyways, Like others have said, Ven doesn't die. & Ven, Aqua, & Terra are probably not Sora, Kiari, & Riku's descendents; they are probably in the past. I don't get that whole part about "nobody knowing about Sora wielding a keyblade...But Kiari & Riku do" ; that confused me. But i do think that the bald guy has somethin' to do w/ Xemnas. & i think that Ven, Aqua, & Terra are associated w/ Sora, Kiari, & Riku. But who cares if everyone, including me, doesn't agree w/ you (talkin' to anbu 2)? As you said, your just sayin' what you think, & you have the right to do so.

Lexias08

Before Ven was frozen Xehanort took something from him it could be his heart witch was then used to summon KH then it drifted through and was then laying in Soras heart until it was released by Riku/Ansems heart keyblade, and created Roxas which is why they look the same Ven is Roxas whith no memories.

darklight

no, look roxas is sora's nobody, what i think is strange is the fact roxas nothing remembered from sora's life it could be naminé (naminé inflicts the memories of kairi and everybody that is bounded with her (they say sora but that's wrong)) i mean xemnas and vexen and all the rest of the nobodies DO remember the past of their whole beings do they??

about the mindless... lets call them soulles or soulleaters (my brother is mindless and he isn't even able to wield anything)
those who leak hearts: heartles
the non-beings:nobodies
the resting souls: soulles (soulleters)

somewhere in KHII somebody sais that the body consists of 3 parts (body heart and soul)
some say the story is in the past some say in the present... what about that

- QUICK QUESTION: does KHII+ come to europe??? i'm nervous!!

MyWayToDawn

Descendants? I'm pretty sure the secret ending takes place in the past... and i'm pretty sure Ven (the one who was frozen) did not die, you could see his eyes still moving after frozen. And i think it was confirmed that the three new characters are in no way related to sora, kairi or riku.

no it was actually confirmed that one or some of them r actually related to either sora, riku, or kairi or all of them. they could be lodd related or not

darklight

something got into my brains... sounds strange

in the secret vid there is a text with xehanorts memories

suppose that the black knight is xehanort fighting three unknown chasers who have nothing to do woth either sora roxas kairi or riku, at the end you see mickey so here comes my theory:

xehanort fought that battle in the time of the keyblade wars, it's the only thing he can remember. but he too was a keyblade master and he had a master/teacher (bald guy) so in KHIII you start with one of the four chasers (xehanort was also one) and each time you are filling a hole in his memories so clearing the haze... after that you play as sora (riku and kairi) approaching th disney castle for the letter...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
can somebody please give me a link to these vids or sscreenshots or anything. i saw the secret ending, but what about stuff like vens eyes moving, shadow guy taking something, i mean, someone on another thread told me there were interviews and stuff, but i want to see it. so please, a link! please.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back