• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
My turn for a theory. First remember that Nomura said we dont know anyone from the original secret movie. The secret movie also hints about a memory of Xehanort.

The characters: (forgive me for not remembering what the letters stand for)
--The knight that looks like Roxas
He appeared in the old secret movie so he is a new character. He looks as though he has something against the knight in the dark armor, as his body expression changes when he sees him. In the old secret movie, he picks up Riku's keyblade of Twilight.
--The girl knight
She reminds me alot of Kairi, but also of Zexion, for some reason. She supports the other 2 knights. She picks up Mickey's keyblade of Darkness in the old secret ending.
--The brown-haired knight
At first this knight reminded me of Xehanort, because his hair is similar, and his eyes change to the color of Xehanort's. But he appeared in the first secret ending so he is obviously someone we dont know. A second look lead me to believe he is linked to Sora. He picks up Sora's keyblade of Light.
--The old man
He appears to resemble Xehanort's heartless alot but he did appear in the old ending so I gotta scratch that out. He seems to be a scientist as Xehanort was. I think he scientifically changed himself to create sort of a heartless. His heartless is the dark armored knight as it materializes out of him.
--The knight in the dark armor
I believe this is Xehanort, as he did not make an appearance in the old secret ending. Though we never see his face, his clothes represent Riku's KH1 clothes when he allowed Xehanort and the darkness into his heart. He is really skilled in battle. He is a present form of a heartless of the old man, so it would appear that he was recently born and has no experience. But he was brainwashed as he followed everything the old man did, like a puppet would. That would explain why after the war, when Ansem found Xehanort, he had no memory of his past. It also explains why by removing the X in Xehanort and rearranging the letters, you get 'No Heart' (being an artificial heartless) and 'Another' (being the other being of the old man, the other Xehanort).
--Mickey Mouse
He appears during the war. I think he gains the power to summon the keyblade of Darkness from this scene. So I believe this unknown to be the present form of King Mickey.

The Theory:
I think that the new secret ending and the old one are actually at different times. Because in the new one, the knights do not pick up the familiar keyblades, and their capes are all white. The new secret ending is in the past, a war that happened a long time ago. The old man is searching for Kingdom Hearts and is using the Dark armored knight to steal all the hearts in the world, like Xemnas did. The 3 knights on a team are the only ones left, are trying to stop him. At the end of the scene, the Roxas-look-alike is frozen, the girl is down, and out of energy, the brown-hair knight's eyes turn yellow. I think the yellow glow is the light, shining through.

After that I think he attacks and him and the dark armored knight begin to fight again. The old man is summoning Kingdom Hearts, Mickey jumps in. He has a weak keyblade, but he is the only chance they got. The girl's keyblade was in good condition but not in use. She gives it to him, he attacks the scientist, when all their hearts are taken by Kingdom Hearts(yea, starting to sound far out). They're then thrown into different parts of the universe. The hearts search out a match and lie there. The brown haired knight lay in Sora, Mickey lay in the King, and Roxas in the world in-between, in twilight, waiting. Xehanort had no heart, so he himself landed up in Radiant Garden while the old man's heart lay in him.

Ansem found him, on the brink of death, from the war. Since Xehanort's heart is now the old man, it was dorment or asleep inside him, until it awoken and when Xehanort became a heartless, he's clothes and slight appearance resembled the old man because it was his heart gone into darkness. When he awakened, it triggered all the other hearts from KH, and they had gone through 'The Awakening'. And Mickey and Sora were the first to awaken. Once all awaken, there would be another keyblade war. That's the phrase 'It all began with Birth By Sleep'. Soon Roxas had awakend, and it was just the girl, who we yet to know who she is, Zexion maybe. But she too was the wielder of the Darkness keyblade and if someone else were to summon it, Mickey would know. Once it has been summoned, the keyblade war would begin again, and so the letter was sent from Mickey to the others telling them She has awakened.

They all return to the battleground in the original secret movie. That's why we see a transparent image of the brown-haired knight fade into the brown-haired knight. That is Sora's heart. The 3 knights now have double help from their new hearts, and pick up a second keyblade each, the one their hearts tell them to.

There was more to this theory, but I cant remember and I havent typed this much before.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I'm alright with most of it outside of the "war starts with the summoning of the other key" thing.

ALSO: If the tall knight was sora, then he would be significantly taller than riku... which is implausible.

OUTSIDE OF THAT, i like this theory, alot. IT seems to follow to kingdom hearts logic.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Thank you. I also thought it was getting a little odd, when typing the story from after the war. I had another theory about why Riku was chosen but I cant remember where it fits.

About the "war starts with the summoning of the other key", it is not really summoning the key that starts it. The knights were asleep inside the people they chose. A normal person like Sora could not just summon the keyblade all of a sudden and be chosen. The knight's heart must have awoken inside him, at which point Sora has gone "The Awakening" in KH1. Once all hearts awaken, then all the knights from that other world would be here, and awake.

Since Nomura said that the original secret movie is in the past but you can think of it as being in the future, I took it to be that there was a keyblade war a long time ago, and there will be another in the future. That's why I think the keyblade war is still to come in a future KH.

I'm not sure, it's kinda confusing. What do you think should be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back