• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku7244

Well I am a big fan of the shell idea but not all the way. I don’t think that BHK is sora's shell I think that diz is the shell to BHK, that’s why when BHK tried to hit him with the keyblade it when right though him maybe the person who made the shell cant hurt it. I do also believe sora dose have a shell just not BHK I think that axel knows who is sora's shell b/c when vexon was going to spill the beans to sora axel killed him. Shoot it down set it up idc!

MDO2

I have to dissagree with you....though I too kinda agree with the Shell theories....In COM they kinda if not specifically hinted that DIZ is Ansem's shell.....

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Sora and BHK have their shells. That's why they can weild keyblades, touch objects, etc. Anyways, DiZ is Ansem's shell (I thought that was pretty much confirmed)

d_fallen_1

riku7244 said:
Well I am a big fan of the shell idea but not all the way. I don’t think that BHK is sora's shell I think that diz is the shell to BHK, that’s why when BHK tried to hit him with the keyblade it when right though him maybe the person who made the shell cant hurt it. I do also believe sora dose have a shell just not BHK I think that axel knows who is sora's shell b/c when vexon was going to spill the beans to sora axel killed him. Shoot it down set it up idc!

he is not the shell of bhk, he is the shell of ansem. it had been confirm that the same voice actor that plays ansem plays diz. cant you just leave to the point where it is just a hologram? sora doesnt have a shell, neither do bhk. dont you listen to axel, bhk is the other side of sor's heart, vexen said it himself. the nobody is just the org.

vashblueeyes

Ansem= Diz yeah i have faith in that, Sora not having a shell??? nobodies are born when a person heart becomes a heartless and the org members are special nobodies like how ansem is a special heartless. And the Org members in com mainly axel and larxene saiad sora was practicaly was one of them? Sora did turn into a heartless but change back,,, maybe his body the one who became a nbody change back but into another person? therfore Sora is... incomplete. And how do you interpret the other side of your heart???

Just speculations, iam tierd of finding proofs man just a couple of nobie like speculation (^_^)

riku7244

yay i know all that but i just cant help thinking theres more too it then that ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back