• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi123

Website
Ok this is my theory, and i dunno if anyone else has thought of it, but im sorry if they have...

I think that at the end of KH2, Riku will have to sacrifice himself to save Kairi and Sora from death, as Sora had to sacrifice his heart to save Kairi's.
Riku will be reluctant to give up his life but will decide that he wants his friends to live and even though he doesnt want to die, he bravely gives his life to save Kairi, not knowing that it will save Sora too. When he dies, Riku will exist as a memory and a ghost on Destiny Islands, waiting for Sora and Kairi to return to him when they die.
Sora and Kairi will then get together, firstly because they have been through so much together and secondly because they care for each other, and they will live on Destiny Islands and remember Riku until their dying day.

It might seem a bit far-fetched, but thats just what I think.

Does anyone have any views on this theory?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i can tell if that actually happens at the end of kh2 obbsessed riku fans are going to get upset and hate kairi more because they'll say i hate kairi because she doesn't do anything and riku died for her trust me there going to be an angry mob attack!

B

bad girl

maybe good thougt. bhut i hope riku wont die. i hope thell come back togheter again the 3 of them

Little_Red

betch.
WHAT???!!!KILL RIKU????!!U CRAZY!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!HE CAN'T DIE NO WAY IN SHELL WILL THAT EVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!;

Sora will join the 13th order, Kairi will kill herself of her pain, SOra will be good again. Riku WILL NOT DIE! BHK will help bring down the order, DiZ will be a good guy and Seifer will die, (I can only hop, because he was suck a jerk in Final Fantasy VIII). In order to soften Sora's pain of Kairi, Namine will replace Kairi with some other girl in his memories, and there will eventually be a Keybearer who is a girl.

THE END!

P.S. Riku,Bhk,Sora, everyone except Kairi and Seifer will live. I can only hope.........

mattdelig29

If Riku dies in the end, then there probably won't be another game since the whole idea of sora traveling with donald and goofy was to find riku and kairi.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorixed said:
i can tell if that actually happens at the end of kh2 obbsessed riku fans are going to get upset and hate kairi more because they'll say i hate kairi because she doesn't do anything and riku died for her trust me there going to be an angry mob attack!
like i said an angry mob

Triori

Yeah, it's a nice theory that Riku dies, because in the newest poster of Kingdom Hearts 2(with some main characters sitting on a tall thing, just like the one in KH1) Riku isn't there. But I also am considering Riku's position. He seems to have changed. He seems a bit more confident and everything, like in the Deep Dive video. So, your theory is not considerable and yet it is.

EnoehT

good theory...... but nomura DID say that the plot is rather open-ended to make room for a sequel..... but then again that could be part of the sequel (IF there is one that is) so..... I dunno, Its a good theory, a little work an it could be solid. But argh!!! I jus dunno.....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah i agree but there are riku fans that would die over that if there obbssesed and what point is there for kh3 for riku fans if he's dead i really don't care about riku dying but if sora is reunited with kairi that would be the ending nomura was talking about maybe or not but i agree with you!

adventchildkiori

I would say kh2 would be a bad game if riku, kairi or sora dies... I mean... its sad but it just doesnt seem like it has a reason to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back