• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory that i dreamed about

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

o_O this may seem pretty weird but I had a dream last night concerning Ven, Sora and Roxas. I repeat this may be weird cause it was a dream but here it goes:
Terra had a half brother that his parents gave away when his brother was a baby. Terra was upset by this and wanted to see his little brother again. then he was confronted by a man called ????? when he was 10 to train to weild the keyblade. Then Terra meets Ven and *?????* and later on Aqua and became friends. years later Terra met malificent who claimed she could help him find his brother. Terra then because of his want to find his brother so he joined her. Then he and Ven had a arguement about it cause Ven suspects *???????* is acting suspiciously and his friend has now joined this woman. After a while Terra finds where his half brother is and lives on Destiny Islands now. Terra then meets 2 boys and one of them is his brother that turns out to be Sora but Sora doesn't know who Terra is and who his real family is. So Terra didn't want to tell him yet. Meanwhile Ven followed *??????* to this world and then lost him suddenly he was attacked by the DS who turned out to be *??????* after a long battle Ven was knocked down and mickey saved him. After Terra broke up with Malificent after being happy finding his brother (Malificent was very angry and wanted revenge for betraying her) Terra found Ven unconciess enraged Terra went up to ????? who is Master Xehanort and demanded why he hurt his friend but MX knew what he meant and apologized and then blamed it on DS/*????*. Meanwhile Malificent told DS where Terra's brother was happy about this information and to take everything away from Terra he sets off after Sora. Aqua then joined Ven and Terra agin but Ven was still dazed from the battle. Aqua then tells Terra she is leaving and that he should tell his brother the truth. Terra says goodbye to Aqua for now and sets off to tell his brother the truth. But when he gets to DI he finds Sora had lost his heart and MX and DS standing over him. Terra enraged battled them but they both escaped. Terra was upset about his half brother Sora losing his heart over the jealousy of DS. Ven then walks up to him and offered to share his heart with Sora. Terra thanked Ven for doing this and Sora was revived. So both Ven and Sora shared the same heart. Terra decided not to tell Sora about him being his half brother so he wouldn't be in danger ever again. then the KH2+FM scene played then I woke up!

So what I'm sayin is that Roxas looked a bit like Ven due to him sharing his heart.
wow I hope u get ti! o_O

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
o_O this may seem pretty weird but I had a dream last night concerning Ven, Sora and Roxas. I repeat this may be weird cause it was a dream but here it goes:
Terra had a half brother that his parents gave away when his brother was a baby. Terra was upset by this and wanted to see his little brother again. then he was confronted by a man called ????? when he was 10 to train to weild the keyblade. Then Terra meets Ven and *?????* and later on Aqua and became friends. years later Terra met malificent who claimed she could help him find his brother. Terra then because of his want to find his brother so he joined her. Then he and Ven had a arguement about it cause Ven suspects *???????* is acting suspiciously and his friend has now joined this woman. After a while Terra finds where his half brother is and lives on Destiny Islands now. Terra then meets 2 boys and one of them is his brother that turns out to be Sora but Sora doesn't know who Terra is and who his real family is. So Terra didn't want to tell him yet. Meanwhile Ven followed *??????* to this world and then lost him suddenly he was attacked by the DS who turned out to be *??????* after a long battle Ven was knocked down and mickey saved him. After Terra broke up with Malificent after being happy finding his brother (Malificent was very angry and wanted revenge for betraying her) Terra found Ven unconciess enraged Terra went up to ????? who is Master Xehanort and demanded why he hurt his friend but MX knew what he meant and apologized and then blamed it on DS/*????*. Meanwhile Malificent told DS where Terra's brother was happy about this information and to take everything away from Terra he sets off after Sora. Aqua then joined Ven and Terra agin but Ven was still dazed from the battle. Aqua then tells Terra she is leaving and that he should tell his brother the truth. Terra says goodbye to Aqua for now and sets off to tell his brother the truth. But when he gets to DI he finds Sora had lost his heart and MX and DS standing over him. Terra enraged battled them but they both escaped. Terra was upset about his half brother Sora losing his heart over the jealousy of DS. Ven then walks up to him and offered to share his heart with Sora. Terra thanked Ven for doing this and Sora was revived. So both Ven and Sora shared the same heart. Terra decided not to tell Sora about him being his half brother so he wouldn't be in danger ever again. then the KH2+FM scene played then I woke up!

So what I'm sayin is that Roxas looked a bit like Ven due to him sharing his heart.
wow I hope u get ti! o_O

I don't think this is horrible. It's not the best, but it's also not bad. To me, it seems almost a tad plausible, but I see a few things that I don't really like.
If I may point them out:

First, I don't think Nomura wants to tie in any family to the game. Not that it couldn't happen, it just doesn't seem like the kind of thing he wants to put into the game.

Second, MX doesn't seem like the type of person who would appologize about anything, I realize this was a dream and all, but I don't think it would happen.

I like that maybe Ven gave up his heart to help Sora be alive, but maybe it was for a different circumstance. Like maybe Ven knew that Sora would make a better keyblade bearer than Riku, so he had to make sure that Sora had a heart as strong as Riku. I also think that's maybe why Terra was on DI, in the images, in the first place, to see who would make a good keyblade bearer.

There are probably a lot of other points I could cover, but I'll leave that to other members.

I say pretty good job :thumbup:.

A

Anima Relic

Oh God, not another "dream theory" what's with everyone on this site having dreams about KH, that's kinda freaky :lol: Anyways back on topic, I really don't see what everyone's deal is about family connections, if Nomura wanted to add some family ties in KH he can, I mean what can you guys do about it other than not play the game? I'm not opposed to family connections at all, because some things would make more sense in KH. I didn't get around to reading this essay, but I'll just say it's an alright theory. Trademark :glare:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Youd think that because Sora is a threat to Darkness they would attack his family, but the only existance of family was Soras mom

Macabre

Gold Member
well,my theory is that ven gave his heart to sora for some reason and through some stage,roxas got ven's look.Nice theory Kairiangel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back