• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory..please comment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

i was surfin' on KH2 stuff ..lookin' at screencaps and trailers and stuff and then it hit me. whos present, light, darkness and twilight. Which keyblade belongs to whom and why....I thought of this after watchin' the Jump Festa trailer so don't go against me if ya don't have a good knowledge of KH.

Name: Riku
Keyblade: Oblivion
World: Darkness

Riku was the true keyblade master of the Kingdom Key thus he truely belonged to light. But consumed by darkness, Riku lost the true hence the Kingdom Key (which is light) came to Sora. Riku got his Kingdom Key back but since Riku became evil (more evil) and Sora was ready to face Riku. Sora was true of heart, he was strong of heart so the Key Blade chose him as its true weilder. Riku (after getting his ass whooped and turning over a new leave) became good again. After Riku wake up in castle oblivion (i ain't telling how and why..PLAY COM) it was discovered that even though he was good his heart desired darkness. Riku controled his dark powers and used them for good. Even though he is now truely dark, he uses his darkness for light....(don't ask me why he wears a blindfold..possibly to test his sences) He is now the true weilder of oblivion, the keyblade of DARKNESS.

Name: Sora
Keyblade: Kingdom Key
World: Light

Sora was never the true weilder of anything but since Riku gave up light for darkness the Kingdom Key chose him. The kingdom Key remains with Sora cause Sora is strong of heart, he is true of heart and other blah blah blah. Sora is the true warrior of light and his Kingdom Key (which is of course of light) has the power to lock the worlds thus destroying the Heartless (evil).

Name: Kairi
Keyblade: Oathkeeper
World: Twilight (sunrise)

Kairi is of twilight cause she is neither of Darkness nor Light. She is neither Evil or Good (how do ww kno that she is truely good). The oathkeeper is Kairi's keyblade, she had the keychain but never realized.

Name: Unknown (he is called BHK that is Blonde Haired Kid by KH fans)
Keyblade: Oathkeeper
World: Twilight (sunset)

He is from Twilight Town and has sum friends..thats all, we don't kno much about him. People say that the oathkeeper and oblivion belong to him..this is wrong. He has the oathkeeper, oblivion and Golden Keyblade. His job is to give the Oblivion to Riku. Then give back the Golden Keyblade to Mickey (who somehow lost it). How the hell does BHK got oathkeeper?,well, the oathkeeper he has is made from the Oathkeeper Keychain which belongs to Namine!!!!!

Name: King Mickey
Keyblade: Golden Keyblade
World: Present
Location: Walking the road to dawn with Riku (or in twilight town)

Mickey is present. He has the most important and strong keyblade. It is the keyblade that joins em' all. thats all i can think of.
-

how does this effect the main storyline:

all the keyblades are needed to seal the true darkness and unlock the light within (the true light). observe this:

Distant hearts when rejoined as one...
May find the light within.

this poem or watever is on the SE KH2 website..this is what got me thinking..what do u think?

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Well....
I think that Kairi:....... leve her out, she is already a prinsess of heart...
Riku: what you writed is good
Sora: i think he is present, dont ask why
Mickey: light has to be, in KH where he jumped up the light was very strong
BHK: Twilight.... he has the key blades of light and darkness...
Wats with the sun rise/set thing i dont get that?......

Playcell

the meaning of twilight in dictionary is: dim light from the sky just after sunset or just before sunset.
dig?

Darkness and Light just before sunrise = Kairi
Darkness and Light just after sunset = BHK

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
'_'

Or you can just simply say Dawn and Dusk

Dusk (Day turning into Night/Light turning into Darkness)
Dawn (Night turning into Day/Darkness turning into Light)

- Kairi is a Princess of Heart. She is good. She is light. She is one of the 7 maidens with a pure heart.
- The Oblivion is not the keyblade of Darkness and was never mentioned in the game or by Nomura as the keyblade of darkness.
- Kairi is not Darkness and is going to be Light
- I doubt the BHK is Light and is going to be Darkness.
- Riku picked the road to Dawn in hopes to become Dawn so he could eventually be light. He's most likely Twilight/Dawn by now. Meaning he's not just Darkness.
- He does not have the Golden Kingdom Key. The DWU may have had it in DD but that does not mean he has it now.
- Same as above. Just because he gave the Oblivion to Riku in DD doesn't mean he is going to give it to him in KH2.

And why would the keyblade wielder of Darkness seal the Darkness instead of opening/unlocking the Darkness and sealing the Light?

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku's keyblade isn't the Oblivion. He can wield it, but it was never assigned to him. His keyblade was originally the Kingdom Key, which he lost to Sora. Kairi is neutral because of her Princess of Heart position, so you can't include her in that list.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Kairi is a Princess of Heart, therefore she cannot wield a Keyblade.

God! Sometimes you people are just so stupid. Nice attempt at a theory though.

Dream Heart

Kairi is not a KEYBLADE WEILDER shes just one of the seven princesses with the pures of heart....

Exactly! why would Kairi have the Oathkeeper if BHK already got it? and Kairi light, NOT twilight.

Sora: Light
Kairi: Light
Riku: Darkness
BHK: Twilight
Namine: I think Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back