• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Vanitas and Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

I believe both Vanitas and Xehanort are Unversed. First of all i believe that MX extracted the negative energy from Ventus and created his unverse Vanitas. That also explains how Ven is so happy and positive, because his negative energy is gone. Next, i believe that as a result of all the negative energy that has gathered in Terra thoughout the course of BBS, an Unverse was created from it and became Xehanort. Once the Heartless were created from The Apprentices opening Kingdom Hearts, Unverse were no longer able to exist. This is because, a heartless feeds on negative energy, so it prevents an unverse from forming. with Xehanort, it created the heartless, Ansem SOD, and the nobody Xemnas.
Thats my theory, i dont mind critisizm.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
That also explains how Ven is so happy and positive, because his negative energy is gone.
He asked to be erased, whatever that mean. But it don't sound like he was happy about it.
Ven's personality has been compared to that of Sora'. Does that mean Sora had his negative emotions once taken away?
An Unverse was created from it and became Xehanort.
Does that mean Unversed have hearts, bodies and souls?
Once the Heartless were created from The Apprentices opening Kingdom Hearts, Unverse were no longer able to exist.
The heartless were created from the experiemnts detailed in the Ansem Reports. The kingdom hearts in KH1 didn't exist until after these experiements occurs

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by WilliamTheWise
The heartless were created from the experiemnts detailed in the Ansem Reports. The kingdom hearts in KH1 didn't exist until after these experiements occurs.
Pureblood Heartless have existed since BBS. Emblem Heartless were created by the 6 apprentices in Ansem the Wise's secret lab.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I like the idea. I understand a lot of it and the might be an answer.
Also i never thought about it that way.

GOOD WORK!

djam2410

well...i thought that the heartless are born from the darkness in people's hearts...

wouldnt that mean that the heartless would pre-date BBS,

and were only discovered by the apprentices after they began experimenting?

Prince Akio

well...i thought that the heartless are born from the darkness in people's hearts...

and were only discovered by the apprentices after they began experimenting?

True. Pureblood Heartless would have to pre-date BBS because the darkness can never truly leave - as long as one person in the world holds darkness then the Heartless will continue to exist. I do think, however, that because the apprentices were only in the beginning stages of their plans that Heartless weren't as prominent as they are now since they hadn't been manufactured in mass quantities. Even if the Heartless had existed since the beginning, it would have been the apprentices' first encounter with the darkness since Radiant Garden was described by Ansem the Wise as a happy and beautiful place.

U

Ultima543

ok everyone, now i know this has nothing to do with xehnort or venitas, but i have a question. was kh 2 the last game in the series for ps2, besides chain of memories. is KH3 the same as birth by sleep? is it a completely differnt game for ps3? please help.
( once again sorry for the irrelevance)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Pureblood Heartless have existed since BBS. Emblem Heartless were created by the 6 apprentices in Ansem the Wise's secret lab.

Incorrect.
Xehanort created all of the Heartless. AR2 shows where the first Heartless is created and AR8 is when the first Emblem Heartless was produced.

wouldnt that mean that the heartless would pre-date BBS

They are created from the darkness from people's hearts, yes, but the process in which they are created was not created until Xehanort and the other apprentices began their experiments. Xemnas was mocking Ansem near the end of KH2, saying that he was the source of all Heartless (which is technically true, since the apprentices used Ansem's research and the Heartless were resulted from it), confirming that Heartless existed only post-BBS.

True. Pureblood Heartless would have to pre-date BBS because the darkness can never truly leave - as long as one person in the world holds darkness then the Heartless will continue to exist.

After the first Heartless was accidentally created and the method of their creation became "natural", then yes, Heartless will continue to exist as long as darkness does or until their method of creation is altered into something else. However, since the "natural" method had not yet been created in BBS, they do not exist either.

I do think, however, that because the apprentices were only in the beginning stages of their plans that Heartless weren't as prominent as they are now since they hadn't been manufactured in mass quantities. Even if the Heartless had existed since the beginning, it would have been the apprentices' first encounter with the darkness since Radiant Garden was described by Ansem the Wise as a happy and beautiful place.

It did not take long for the Heartless to take over Radiant Garden from when they were first created. If Heartless had existed since darkness had, they would have been prominent because they would have spread very quickly. They're like a plague. They wouldn't just sit back and wait, especially since they act on instincts.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No. Xehanort started the chain reaction or the dinmino effect if you will that gave birth to the heartless. Heartless were born after Birth By Sleep. After learning about the heartless and their birth the apprentices copied the process and were able to make stronger heartless. Even as of KH2, Ansem the Wise is credited as the source of all heartless. If there was any doubt of the heartless' existance it would have been hinted
They are, but the process of heartless being born didn't start until Xehanorts experiments
Nope they were born after BBS
--Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.
Even if the Heartless had existed since the beginning, it would have been the apprentices' first encounter with the darkness since Radiant Garden was described by Ansem the Wise as a happy and beautiful place.
True, but...
Ansem Report 1
Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that.
I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.
I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.
Darkness...Darkness of the heart. How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?
As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.
It seems ATW did know about darkness.

was kh 2 the last game in the series for ps2
Yes
is KH3 the same as birth by sleep?
No
Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before KH1
is it a completely differnt game for ps3?
Yes, its on the PSP
please help.
While I don't mind informing you of this information a simple search of the site would have answered all these questions

[edit]
OmniChaos?
Where did you come from?

Prince Akio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akio
True. Pureblood Heartless would have to pre-date BBS because the darkness can never truly leave - as long as one person in the world holds darkness then the Heartless will continue to exist.

After the first Heartless was accidentally created and the method of their creation became "natural", then yes, Heartless will continue to exist as long as darkness does or until their method of creation is altered into something else. However, since the "natural" method had not yet been created in BBS, they do not exist either.
Wow...I didn't think of that. Thank you for clearing up my misinformation and enlightening me.

Jumpcolour

Just some extra info, in deep dive or that other same video, in one of the quotes, it says that "the third enemy, nobodies" Which means in chronological order, the unverse would be the first enemy, followed by the heartless, created by Xehanort, then the nobodies.

Lol tell me if im wrong :lol::lol::lol:

KHHacker6595

An Unverse is more like a clone that consists of negative energy rather then someone becoming it like a heartless and a nobody. And yes it most likely has a heart, body, and soul but all of them consists of negativity. So yes a Unverse can become a Heartless and Nobody.

A

Azrael

True. Pureblood Heartless would have to pre-date BBS because the darkness can never truly leave - as long as one person in the world holds darkness then the Heartless will continue to exist. I do think, however, that because the apprentices were only in the beginning stages of their plans that Heartless weren't as prominent as they are now since they hadn't been manufactured in mass quantities. Even if the Heartless had existed since the beginning, it would have been the apprentices' first encounter with the darkness since Radiant Garden was described by Ansem the Wise as a happy and beautiful place.

The Heartless are man-made creations so it's safe to assume that Unversed are the true creatures of darkness but were simply replaced by KH1 and made extinct.

sleepbforbirth92

I believe both Vanitas and Xehanort are Unversed. First of all i believe that MX extracted the negative energy from Ventus and created his unverse Vanitas. That also explains how Ven is so happy and positive, because his negative energy is gone. Next, i believe that as a result of all the negative energy that has gathered in Terra thoughout the course of BBS, an Unverse was created from it and became Xehanort. Once the Heartless were created from The Apprentices opening Kingdom Hearts, Unverse were no longer able to exist. This is because, a heartless feeds on negative energy, so it prevents an unverse from forming. with Xehanort, it created the heartless, Ansem SOD, and the nobody Xemnas.
Thats my theory, i dont mind critisizm.

i was thinkin sowut along the lines of wut u sed but if this is tru heartless r born from Unverse like the like Nobodys r born from ppl enmty shell after ppl turn to heartless...or dd Xehanort evolved into wut we kno as heartlesses now after openin the door the radiant gardens heart dd he bring the darkness in ppls hearts nd combind them wit the negativity of the souls of ppl

sleepbforbirth92

yea but that wuldnt make no sence since the Unverse rnt able to live wit the heartless .. tru that darkness is in all hearts but the apprentices unlocked the darkness to bcome heartless.. no?

Jumpcolour

An Unverse is more like a clone that consists of negative energy rather then someone becoming it like a heartless and a nobody. And yes it most likely has a heart, body, and soul but all of them consists of negativity. So yes a Unverse can become a Heartless and Nobody.

Hey, I read somewhere that the unverse are the opposite of life, and don't you need life to have a heart? (excluding worlds and KH)

KHHacker6595

Hey, I read somewhere that the unverse are the opposite of life, and don't you need life to have a heart? (excluding worlds and KH)
They could be considered the opposite of life because there more like another version of you. But in order for them to actually do anything they have to be alive, so there not symbolizing life, but negativity and death. So yes, i believe an Unverse has a heart, body, and soul. again, Ventus's Unverse is Vanitas and Terras Unverse is Xehanort, but Vanitas is more of an experiment created by Master Xehanort.

Grey

again, Ventus's Unverse is Vanitas and Terras Unverse is Xehanort, but Vanitas is more of an experiment created by Master Xehanort.

So you think. :p

So far, I've seen nothing to indicate that an Unversed can take the form of a regular human. The only confirmed Unversed we've seen were wild beasts that were reminiscent of Heartless (or, rather, Heartless were reminiscent of Unversed, canonically). I don't see why MX would be an Unversed since he's so respected as a Master, and I don't see why Vanitas would be an Unversed. Why would anybody train an Unversed to use a Keyblade? It doesn't make sense.

If Unversed can take human form, it'll make sense. In fact, I kind of like the idea. But we haven't gotten any indication that Unversed can take human form, and there's really no basis for that speculation.

KHHacker6595

So you think. :p

So far, I've seen nothing to indicate that an Unversed can take the form of a regular human. The only confirmed Unversed we've seen were wild beasts that were reminiscent of Heartless (or, rather, Heartless were reminiscent of Unversed, canonically). I don't see why MX would be an Unversed since he's so respected as a Master, and I don't see why Vanitas would be an Unversed. Why would anybody train an Unversed to use a Keyblade? It doesn't make sense.

If Unversed can take human form, it'll make sense. In fact, I kind of like the idea. But we haven't gotten any indication that Unversed can take human form, and there's really no basis for that speculation.
I wasnt saying that Master Xehanort was an Unversed, I was saying that Xehanort [the apprentice of Ansem] is the Unversed of Terra. You know the one with the white lab coat in ansems office on the painting. For Vanitas, I was saying that Master Xehanort could have extracted the negative energy from Ven and created an Unverse with it [Vanitas]. But now im changing that theory because i cant see Ven ever having negative energy let alone any more than terra. I think Vanitas is a replica similar to rikus. I think he was created by MX from Ven and now uses him as a weopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back