• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on the secret ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.)

Ok, we don't know when the events of the new movie occur, so for my theory, let's assume it happened in the past.

so here's my theory:

"Birth by sleep".

The Keyblade is born out of someone's dream for the ultimate weapon. And as they kept dreaming, more keyblades appeared. And as more keyblades appeared, more keybearers were born. And as more keybearers were born, those who couldn't wield the keyblade became jealous, giving birth to the "darkness in their hearts". And as more people gave into the dark, fewer Keybearers were born and those who used the power of darkness learned to wield keyblades, and (like Xehanort did in KH) learned to make keyblades of there own will. And thus a war is fought between Keybearers, which would explain the phrase "Keyblade Wars".

As the wars continued, new a new path was born for those who fallen to the darkness once, but rejected it and escaped: The Road to Dawn. This road lead them back to the light, althought the journey was treachorous. For those who fell to the darkness, but had strong hearts and wills, the Nobodies were born. Not existing in either Light or Darkness, nor walking the Road to Dawn, they stood in the Twilight, a place of nothingness. Here more keyblades were born, as well as other weapons and creatures.

The war then beacame a four-way battle royal as keybearers continually fell on all sides. At some point, after all the carnage of endless battles, a truce is called, and then and end to the war. However, the truce calls for the seperation of the worlds as well as a law that prohibits the use of the keyblade for malicious reasons, in order to create a balance in power. And thus the worlds are separated, and many keyblades are left behind in the warzone.

During this truce a new creature, the heartless, was born out of the darkness. This creature began attack worlds one after the other, stealing hearts and spreading the darkness. As more Heartless appeared, specific warriors were appointed from each side of the four cross roads to do battle with the heartless using keyblades. These new warriors would come to be know as "Chasers", as it was their duty to hunt down and annihalate this new threat.

When searching for the Heartless, they are expecting a single creature. However, when they find the creature to be one of many. After eleminating all the heartless, the three are separated, and journey through the desert in search of each other. They reunite at the gravesite of the Chasers who came before in previous generations. Before they can enjopy their reunion, they see a new figure in the distance. Expecting it to be another heartless, they are suprised to find the figure to not only be human, but a keybearer. The three do battle with him. During the battle, the lead Chaser's helmet is cracked by an attack from the keybearer. This Unknown Keybearer defeats them, and is given the name "The True Master of the Keyblade".

The Lead Chaser vows to defeat the Keyblade Master someday, and has a spell cast on their spirits. This way, until the day that the Lead Chaser surpassed the Keyblade master, their spirits would be constantly reborn and reunited. This gives rise to the spirits of the Keybearer (Sora) and the true Keyblade Master (Riku). The female Chaser, having feelings for the Lead Chaser, has a spell casts on her self making it so that she would always be by his side. A so she is reborn with the two of them. (Kairi)

I know it's crazy and lacks backing, but it's the only idea I have.

What do you think?

Snowolf

(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.)

Ok, we don't know when the events of the new movie occur, so for my theory, let's assume it happened in the past.

so here's my theory:

I know it's crazy and lacks backing, but it's the only idea I have.

What do you think?

OMFG that is an awesome theory . But i have something to "edit" to it. Could the true keyblade master be Xehanort? We saw three figures, then a fourth. I think the three are the trio (Kairi, Sora, and Riku) and the fourth is Xehanory . I absolutely love your other theory tho! Good Job! ( I could of never thought of that)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Ummmm...

The Kingdom Hearts series is supposed to be playable for ages 10 and up. That seems like some kind of horror story, so it's not gonna happen.

And I'm pretty sure this should go into the KH2 spoilers section (aka main KH3 theory section), because this has nothing to do with KH2FM.

Snowolf

yeah, its a bit long. But it makes sense; look at the secret ending to KH: FM. It was sometimes pretty symbolic. so it could ...:) and kids arent the only ones playing it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back