• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Pete, may spoil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright i am giving my theory on Pete, which involves King Mickey

Alright, if you have ever seen House of Mouse on nothing other than the Disney Channel, what is Petes role in House of Mouse. He is out to destroy mickeys business, and basically destroy mickeys life.

Now in KHII, pete and mickey are both in it. So here is my theory, like House of Mouse, in KHII pete is out to destory the king, and sora has to protect the king. This may be some kind of story line for KHII

I dont know, you may not think so, but it sounds good, post your comments....

A

Audo

no Auron was hired by Hades. Pete is supposed to be the new Malificent but yes it makes sense. Pete and Mickey have been rivals for a long time and i believe i read somewhere that he is after kind mickey.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Um...Pete always had hated mickey..even befoe House of Mouse..so...we all kinda knew about the hatred..but...pete is just a pawn...He is like..well..Malificent if you put it..

Krimedog

Riku-Keyblade said:
no Auron was hired by Hades. Pete is supposed to be the new Malificent but yes it makes sense. Pete and Mickey have been rivals for a long time and i believe i read somewhere that he is after kind mickey.

And who knows they may looked to house of mouse for that. And yes, they ahve been rivals

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
U are right Krimdog, the makers of KH2 though since Mickey is in it y not add a villain from his shows but this is also from Goofy, he is Goofy's neibor and alway seems to mess things up for Goofy even more then he already has done!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Zeke says he knows Pete from a T.V. Show with Goofy, where he is Goofy's neighboor. He always gets Goofy in trouble, but in the end they are friends.

I only know Pete from that show too, to be honest...

And I think Pete will play a role like that. "I'm all villain, untill I realize I'm good!"
Something like that...

thecloser

did any1 of you notice that in khcom the keep saying for pete's sake so they already know him from something i guess ( ps donald and jimmy said that not sora)

OniJager

GFX Artist
seems like a possible theory...though i doubt it is true they might just make pete another mindless antagonist

TheForgottenHeart

Krimedog said:
Alright i am giving my theory on Pete, which involves King Mickey

Alright, if you have ever seen House of Mouse on nothing other than the Disney Channel, what is Petes role in House of Mouse. He is out to destroy mickeys business, and basically destroy mickeys life.

Now in KHII, pete and mickey are both in it. So here is my theory, like House of Mouse, in KHII pete is out to destory the king, and sora has to protect the king. This may be some kind of story line for KHII

I dont know, you may not think so, but it sounds good, post your comments....

Pete is prolly out to destroy Mickey but I don't think Sora has to protect Mickey. Mickey looks like he can protect himself cause he comes to Sora's aid when he's in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back