• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory lol.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasSoraRiku21

Hey guys I just wanted to share with you guys what I think is gonna happen. I'll keep this short lol.

I think Kingdom Hearts is the key to this. In the final battle MX summons kingdom hearts and tends to use it somehow to finish off Terra, Aqua, and Ven, or to steal their hearts? But Terra uses his Darkness to fight MX and Vanitas. Their clash somehow causes kingdom hearts to become unstable and hearts fall out from it causing the "meteor shower" and terra and everyone else are effected by it. Xehanort is created do to MX, Van, and Terra getting caught in the unstable kingdom Hearts. Xehanort is neither any of them but is also all 3 of them. He is a brand new person who only remembers the name Xehanort do to MX, Van, and Terra having something in common with that name.

I know it sounds kinda weird but i just figured kingdom hearts, the meteor shower, and Xehanort are all connected. Xehanort being a new person seems to fit the plot kingdom hearts style. The one thing that can't be stated in this theory is why Xehanort can't use the keyblade. That my friends I don't know lol. Tell me what you think just dont be to harsh lol.

robertexe

its plausible but the "xehanort is all 3" part is kinda weird. its cool that u fit in da meteor shower

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think Kingdom Hearts is the key to this. In the final battle MX summons kingdom hearts and tends to use it somehow to finish off Terra, Aqua, and Ven, or to steal their hearts? But Terra uses his Darkness to fight MX and Vanitas. Their clash somehow causes kingdom hearts to become unstable and hearts fall out from it causing the "meteor shower" and terra and everyone else are effected by it. Xehanort is created do to MX, Van, and Terra getting caught in the unstable kingdom Hearts. Xehanort is neither any of them but is also all 3 of them. He is a brand new person who only remembers the name Xehanort do to MX, Van, and Terra having something in common with that name.

It's possible that all three of them become Xehanort (though I'm more inclined to believe Xehanort is MX + Terra and that Vanitas was placed inside of Riku in a similar fashion as Ven into Sora), but I, too, believe that KH is what causes the creation of Xehanort. However, I'm thinking MX tries to absorb KH, fails, and KH explodes (similar to Ansem's machine), fusing MX and Terra and causing Xehanort to be flung into Radiant Garden near death and without memories.
Also, if you are talking about the meteor shower I think you are, it's the world's wall coming down after the door to the world's heart is opened.

The one thing that can't be stated in this theory is why Xehanort can't use the keyblade. That my friends I don't know lol.

I can. Just like what happened with Roxas in KH2: Memory loss.
Without memories of the keyblade, Roxas either couldn't summon his keyblade or completely lost the ability to do so in the first couple of days of KH2, resulting in Ansem providing him a data keyblade. Once Roxas went though his Destati on Day 3, he regained the ability to wield his keyblade.
It's very possible that the same happened to Xehanort (seeing as how, no matter which of the three make up Xehanort, he would have still wielded a keyblade in the past) and that Xehanort would need to go through his own Destati before he can wield a keyblade.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's possible that all three of them become Xehanort (though I'm more inclined to believe Xehanort is MX + Terra and that Vanitas was placed inside of Riku in a similar fashion as Ven into Sora), but I, too, believe that KH is what causes the creation of Xehanort. However, I'm thinking MX tries to absorb KH, fails, and KH explodes (similar to Ansem's machine), fusing MX and Terra and causing Xehanort to be flung into Radiant Garden near death and without memories.
Also, if you are talking about the meteor shower I think you are, it's the world's wall coming down after the door to the world's heart is opened.

I can. Just like what happened with Roxas in KH2: Memory loss.
Without memories of the keyblade, Roxas either couldn't summon his keyblade or completely lost the ability to do so in the first couple of days of KH2, resulting in Ansem providing him a data keyblade. Once Roxas went though his Destati on Day 3, he regained the ability to wield his keyblade.
It's very possible that the same happened to Xehanort (seeing as how, no matter which of the three make up Xehanort, he would have still wielded a keyblade in the past) and that Xehanort would need to go through his own Destati before he can wield a keyblade.

But if thats the case Why didn't he go through the awakening. He already knew loads about the keyblade. Not to mention he had Aqua's down in the basement.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But if thats the case Why didn't he go through the awakening. He already knew loads about the keyblade. Not to mention he had Aqua's down in the basement.

Hard to say. Right now, we do not know what causes a Destati to occur, when a Destati occurs, or if there are certain requirements before one can go through a Destati.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
seem possible but wans't the meteor shower around the time Xehanort open the door in radiant garden? i think thats what it said in the report...

seifbugazia

stop making up crap, tetsuya nomara will not disapoint the fans so rest assured that bbs is gonna be amazing

jonXjon

stop making up crap, tetsuya nomara will not disapoint the fans so rest assured that bbs is gonna be amazing
That is what a theory is....
And how would this happening disappoint us? Maybe it'll disappoint you if this guy is right but I don't much care what you think.

The MX+Terra or Vanitas=Xehanort is the common theory. But I don't think anyone has thought of MX+Terra+Vanitas=Xehanort. But maybe if we see Vanitas' face it'll make sense to what/who he has to do with. A lot of people believe he is connected to Riku because he has a keyblade with an eye (Soul Eater does) and he wears an outfit similiar to the darksuit Riku wears while possessed by Ansem SoD and in his Dark Form in Re:CoM (not sure about CoM)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
You did a good job of twisting around what people thought. Most people think that Terra+MX=Xehanort. You say that Terra+MX+Vanitas=Xehanort. It is plausible as well. *pats on the back*

Lady-Lee

Awards
I like it. This theory is almost so far fetched that it is something that on SE can come up with themselves. Lets face it, this is the same company that gave us the Ultimecia-Rinoa time warp situation in FF VIII. Bravo! Now let's wait and see what happens.

7thspade

The meteor shower occurred because Xehanort opened the wall between worlds, or something along those lines.

As for the whole Tera + MX + Vanitas = Xehanort theory, or any Person A + Person B theory, I doubt it highly. How is it that two or more separate beings (Atleast, as far as we know they're separate) are able to fuse to create an entirely new one without memories? Sure, there may be an explanation stated in BBS, but it seems too absurd for me. It makes more sense that Xehanort is one of the three, but with a slew of messed up memories.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But I don't think anyone has thought of MX+Terra+Vanitas=Xehanort.

It's been a while since I can remember one off hand, but it's been done before.

A lot of people believe he is connected to Riku because he has a keyblade with an eye (Soul Eater does) and he wears an outfit similiar to the darksuit Riku wears while possessed by Ansem SoD and in his Dark Form in Re:CoM (not sure about CoM)

Riku had the dark suit before being possessed by XH (HB fight #1).
Also, Vanitas and Riku share a similar fighting stance.

As for the whole Tera + MX + Vanitas = Xehanort theory, or any Person A + Person B theory, I doubt it highly. How is it that two or more separate beings (Atleast, as far as we know they're separate) are able to fuse to create an entirely new one without memories?

Well, I can give an easy answer: Kingdom Hearts.

Anyways, people always seem to think of fusion as taboo. Sure, while it is technically not fusion, have we not seen a heart enter a full being, fight that being's heart, overthrow that being's heart for possession of it's vessel, and then expel that heart from the body? XH was able to overthrow Riku's heart easily. But what if he hadn't?

What if Riku's heart would have been strong enough at that point to match XH, but not strong enough to expel him? Well, they certainly wouldn't coexist with each other, at least not from what I've seen. They'd probably keep on fighting for control of the vessel, which would no doubt affect it, possibly making it's appearance a cross between Riku and XH.

Now, what if MX and Terra did the same? What if MX attempted to possess Terra in a similar fashion as XH did to Riku (making history repeat itself)? But, unlike the latter situation, Terra's heart was strong enough to oppose MX and the two fought for dominance and the right of the vessel. The two eventually stalemated (I really can't account for the memory loss or Xehanort's physical condition when Ansem found him. I suppose the former could be a result of the two hearts battling) and the vessel, being affected by the battling hearts, appears as a mix of Terra and MX. Also, when Xehanort split into XH and Xemnas, this would account for why XH looks very similar to MX and Xemnas like Terra.

Of course, this is nothing but one possible MX+Terra scenario. I somewhat like it because MX possessing Terra like XH possessing Riku kinda plays into the whole "fate" theme BBS seems to be going with.

Sure, there may be an explanation stated in BBS, but it seems too absurd for me.

And a free-floating heart entering and eventually taking over the body of a young boy, expelling said boy's heart out, and then making said body its own isn't?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Hey, and Riku Replica absorbed Zexion and
Roxas absorbed Xion So we have actually seen people "fuse". Plus, the people I listed before were affected by their fusions, thus making it possible that fusing MX and Terra could cause the creation of the younger Xehanort with no memories.

I like your theory. You predict the outcome of the game without going into huge detail on the super-complex process that could never possibly happen in a fifty hour game.

RoxasSoraRiku21

Thanks for the good feed back. I thought of this after thinking of Xion and how her role was and what she was. I figured if Xion was created why couldn't have Xehanort? . When i said the kingdom hearts unstable thing, I thought that Hearts fell out from it creating heartless. I believe they stated that Xehanort and the heartless appeared around the same time no? correct me if I'm wrong lol and thanks for the comments.

Hope this makes sense lol I had to edit it.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When i said the kingdom hearts unstable thing, I thought that Hearts fell out from it creating heartless. I believe they stated that Xehanort and the heartless appeared around the same time no? correct me if I'm wrong lol and thanks for the comments.

No, Xehanort was the one that created the first Heartless while he was an apprentice to Ansem after BBS. It's covered in AR2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back