• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory about Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
And the DS could be Terra's clone... The DS' keyblade has a gear on top and one of Terra's attacks release a gear-lik object... They are both acrobatic...

Yeah! I didn
t even noticed. Thanks for pointing it out! I'm going to look again to see if its a match... :)

Hey everybody take a look at these pics and see if you see a resemblence Between Xehornert and Terra...

http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/kh2fm_86.png
http://www.khinsider.com/images/TokyoGameShow2007/fam1.jpg

I think somehow Master Xehornret took over Terra's heart, and Terra started looking like him....kinda like what happened to Riku......

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think personally that Terras eyes turning yellow was something he was doing of his own accord. I don't think that was a forced thing, cause if it was, doncha think he wouldn't have kept that same expression?

And the DS could be Terra's clone... The DS' keyblade has a gear on top and one of Terra's attacks release a gear-lik object... They are both acrobatic...

While I do kinda sorta accept the Terra's clone thing, I don't think the attack and the top of the keyblade are too great of basis for a connection. Just seems like too much of a reach. And besides, we don't even know if Terra performs those attacks, as that battle may not have been canon, and hell, that might not even be Terra, or something. o_O; XD I hate Nomuras crazy wodings. Obviously its him because of the keyblade and the armor, or so one would think but Nomura said something like "You could think of it as Terra, but at the same time not" or something alone those lines.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
While I do kinda sorta accept the Terra's clone thing, I don't think the attack and the top of the keyblade are too great of basis for a connection. Just seems like too much of a reach.

Well, point out another character that has a gear what so ever...

And besides, we don't even know if Terra performs those attacks, as that battle may not have been canon, and hell, that might not even be Terra, or something. o_O; XD I hate Nomuras crazy wodings. Obviously its him because of the keyblade and the armor, or so one would think but Nomura said something like "You could think of it as Terra, but at the same time not" or something alone those lines.

If that's so, then the Terra=Xehanort theory is pretty much based on appearance alone, which is a big no no...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, point out another character that has a gear what so ever...

How about the fact that the gear thing could mean nothing at all. It just seems like its a bit of a reach for a connection. I see where you're coming from though. I don't mean to completely shoot down the idea, it just seems like its lacking more proof yknow? Like perhaps if the DS performed an attack that released gears too yknow?

If that's so, then the Terra=Xehanort theory is pretty much based on appearance alone, which is a big no no...

Unless, of course it isn't 100% Terra, like Nomura stated. And what else was it based on? Attacks and stuff? (Serious question) Because the Lingering Spirit does an attack similar to the Rising Sun reaction command (one used mainly in the 1000 heartless battle. Used against those warrior heartless), which one could relate back to Sora too.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
How about the fact that the gear thing could mean nothing at all. It just seems like its a bit of a reach for a connection. I see where you're coming from though. I don't mean to completely shoot down the idea, it just seems like its lacking more proof yknow? Like perhaps if the DS performed an attack that released gears too yknow?

Then the fact that Terra looks similiar to Xehanort could mean nothing at all either... The only solid proof is that they have the same hair style, which is really all this has on it... Appearance...

Unless, of course it isn't 100% Terra, like Nomura stated. And what else was it based on? Attacks and stuff? (Serious question) Because the Lingering Spirit does an attack similar to the Rising Sun reaction command (one used mainly in the 1000 heartless battle. Used against those warrior heartless), which one could relate back to Sora too.

One of Terra's attacks is similiar to Xemnas' (the one where you get caught inbetween those three gems)... And the anger and hate thing (even though Xemnas only answered Sora's question and didn't directly say he only had anger and hate left)... Also, the armor thing...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Then the fact that Terra looks similiar to Xehanort could mean nothing at all either... The only solid proof is that they have the same hair style, which is really all this has on it... Appearance...

The hair is pretty much exactly the same save for length, but hey. It could mean nothing, who knows? I went through the screens of the secret ending earlier and got a clearer view of the keyblade and I can see where you're coming from, it just seems an unlikely place for a connection. And appearance to me seems more of a connection point than top of keyblade to an attack.

One of Terra's attacks is similiar to Xemnas' (the one where you get caught inbetween those three gems)... And the anger and hate thing (even though Xemnas only answered Sora's question and didn't directly say he only had anger and hate left)... Also, the armor thing...

Which armor thing...oh oh gotcha. Sorry. Good point there. When I mentioned the attack thing, I was just saying that you could make attack connections to a few different people.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The hair is pretty much exactly the same save for length, but hey. It could mean nothing, who knows? I went through the screens of the secret ending earlier and got a clearer view of the keyblade and I can see where you're coming from, it just seems an unlikely place for a connection. And appearance to me seems more of a connection point than top of keyblade to an attack.

No one ever thought DiZ would be Ansem the Wise, due to the fact he looked nothing like him, except he was... No one thought Marluxia would be so strong because he had pink hair and had the element of Flower, yet he turned out to be one of the most powerful members of the Org... Appearance alone is not enough...

Which armor thing...oh oh gotcha. Sorry. Good point there. When I mentioned the attack thing, I was just saying that you could make attack connections to a few different people.

The only attack Terra had that seemed to be his was the gear thing... Everything else looks like a modified verson of another character's attack...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
No one ever thought DiZ would be Ansem the Wise, due to the fact he looked nothing like him, except he was... No one thought Marluxia would be so strong because he had pink hair and had the element of Flower, yet he turned out to be one of the most powerful members of the Org... Appearance alone is not enough...

DiZ was also wearing something over his face, so not much could be said about him. And judging power by appearance isn't really a good thing, however when two people look almost the same (in Kh I mean, I realize that there are about 12 bajillion other characters that the Kh ones look like), one would expect them to have some kind of connection. Especially with the whole eyes turning yellow thing.

The only attack Terra had that seemed to be his was the gear thing... Everything else looks like a modified verson of another character's attack...

He also had that one attack where his keyblade turned into that riding bike...thingy. I dunno what it was but you know what I mean right? Where he rode it around. He also turned his keyblade into a whip and whipped it around. He also turned his Key into a bow and shot an arrow that froze Sora in place and mixed up the reaction command. And there was also the huge ball o' death that he shot from his key. He had many of his own attacks.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Especially with the whole eyes turning yellow thing.

Except Xehanort's eyes weren't yellow...

He also had that one attack where his keyblade turned into that riding bike...thingy. I dunno what it was but you know what I mean right? Where he rode it around.

Xaldin rode his weapon...

He also turned his Key into a bow and shot an arrow that froze Sora in place and mixed up the reaction command.

Don't recall that attack... =/

And there was also the huge ball o' death that he shot from his key.

Which is similiar to that big ball Xemnas pointed at Axel in that cutscene...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Except Xehanort's eyes weren't yellow...

Yes I know. But weren't XH's? May be wrong. But either way, his eyes changing colors has to mean something, I would think.

Xaldin rode his weapon...

Yes, Xaldin rode his weapon, but it didn't turn into a jetting bike-like thing that went back and forth. He simply put his lances together. Point being, it is significantly different.

Don't recall that attack... =/

Terra turns his key into a bow and then he warps from place to place trying to hit Sora with it and if he does, then your command menu (I meant command in my last post, my apologies. ^.^;) goes all crazy and mixes itself up and you have to select the right one otherwise you like. Blow up. o_O; Hard to describe. It should be on at least one video of the fight with him.

Which is similiar to that big ball Xemnas pointed at Axel in that cutscene...

Not exactly. Terra's key turned into a huge gun and he shot a ball of whatever it was out that chased and homed in on you and it exploded upon impact. The ball Xemas raised to Axel was a threat to turn him into a dusk was it not?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes I know. But weren't XH's? May be wrong. But either way, his eyes changing colors has to mean something, I would think.

MX's eyes were orange...

Yes, Xaldin rode his weapon, but it didn't turn into a jetting bike-like thing that went back and forth. He simply put his lances together. Point being, it is significantly different.

Except Xaldin was the only character to ride his weapon... This attack could be copied from Xaldin's and altered...

Terra turns his key into a bow and then he warps from place to place trying to hit Sora with it and if he does, then your command menu (I meant command in my last post, my apologies. ^.^;) goes all crazy and mixes itself up and you have to select the right one otherwise you like. Blow up. o_O; Hard to describe. It should be on at least one video of the fight with him.

I think I see what you are talking about... The one where those three gems float around Sora...?

Not exactly. Terra's key turned into a huge gun and he shot a ball of whatever it was out that chased and homed in on you and it exploded upon impact. The ball Xemas raised to Axel was a threat to turn him into a dusk was it not?

None the less, the attack was copied then modified from that...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
MX's eyes were orange...

I know. But weren't Xehanorts Heartless' eyes yellow? I wasn't sure.

Except Xaldin was the only character to ride his weapon... This attack could be copied from Xaldin's and altered...

Could be, it just seems like its more original, to me at least. But I see what you're saying on this one.

I think I see what you are talking about... The one where those three gems float around Sora...?

Mmhm. I think so.

None the less, the attack was copied then modified from that...

Eh, while I sorta agree with you on the Xaldin one, you have to admit, this one is a bit of a stretch, as Terra's key turned into a gun and shot, and if say the Xaldin connection is true, then all of the characters moves were attacks that were the same then modified. Ex: Riding the weapon. Xemnas wasn't "shooting" the ball, he simply raised it to show that he could turn Axel into a dusk.

But we're getting kinda off topic here aren't we? What exactly is your theory on the DS/Terra connection? As in how they're connected. Can't say i've ever heard exactly how you think they're connected.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I know. But weren't Xehanorts Heartless' eyes yellow? I wasn't sure.

Nope... Both XH and Xemnas had orange eyes...

Mmhm. I think so.

Well, that attack is similiar to the attack Xemnas uses before Sora runs up Memory Skyscraper... Just modified...

Can't say i've ever heard exactly how you think they're connected.

I'm thinking the DS is either a Terra replica or his twin...
If so, then it would explain many things...
Another thing I saw, in Nomura's drawings for them (the big one with all three games on it) the DS and Terra are drawn almost exactly the same...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Nope... Both XH and Xemnas had orange eyes...

Ah. Alrighty.

Well, that attack is similiar to the attack Xemnas uses before Sora runs up Memory Skyscraper... Just modified...

Except he used a bow and arrow, and you had no way out of it save for choosing the right command from a rapidly scrolling command menu. You're making too much of a connection out of nothing. <.<; Sure it might've used crystals surrounding Sora for both things, but there are also a lot of attacks in the game where crystal-ish things are used. Terra's attack is individual to him because

1. He transformed his key into a bow, a riding bike thing, a gun, etc.
and 2, honestly, just because the actual attack looks similar, does NOT mean they automatically pulled it and modified it from something else. That'd be like saying, for instance before we knew about the Organization that they're actually a bunch of phantoms like the secret boss in Kh1, or that thats where Nomura got the coat idea.

Sure they're both dark cloaks but that doesn't mean they were taken and modified from the Phantoms.
Sure Terra's attacks look similar to others (and by attacks I mean the actually produced thing, ex: the ball o' doom, the crystals, the effects basically) that doesn't mean they were taken and modified. I don't know one enemy in the entire game thus far that has used a bow and arrow as a weapon. So Terra transforming his keyblade into all those things, a gun, a whip, a bike (dunno what else to call it), a bow, is original to him.

I'm thinking the DS is either a Terra replica or his twin...
If so, then it would explain many things...
Another thing I saw, in Nomura's drawings for them (the big one with all three games on it) the DS and Terra are drawn almost exactly the same...

Hm. I suppose that could be. Could explain who he's talking about in that one screen where he's saying something about "What did you do to his/her heart?" Couldja post a link to that picture perhaps?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
^I think Terra is talking to MX and he is refer to Ven's heart...
I think DS is Terra Replica too, or MX replica and use him to help defeating the knights,since he belong to darkness, he can create the DS by using his own darkness

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Except he used a bow and arrow, and you had no way out of it save for choosing the right command from a rapidly scrolling command menu.

The scrolling menu option was in the Xemnas battle in KHFM. I'm not sure about the crystals in that one.

Hm. I suppose that could be. Could explain who he's talking about in that one screen where he's saying something about "What did you do to his/her heart?" Couldja post a link to that picture perhaps?

He posted the link, but if you're lazy:

sa404020bn9.jpg

^I think Terra is talking to MX and he is refer to Ven's heart...

Debatable, as that scene probably happens before the secret ending, which would be what Terra was talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back