• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Here's a compilation of some small theories I have. Obviously the amount of proof I have for these are limited due to it being centered on BBS and characters from BBS.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, I know for these first theories, someone who knows nothing about the KH plot will yell "Well how come their Nobodies didn't wield a Keyblade?" First off, one of the main qualifications to have a Keyblade is to have a strong heart. Nobodies don't have hearts, so how could they wield one? "But what about Roxas and Xion?" Xion's was a fake, although a nice imitation. As for Roxas, have you played KH2FM or Days? Clearly you didn't if you're asking such questions. In fact, let me just say it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Those are the main theories I had, but I also have one or two smaller ones, which some moron might scream "old news" to.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's all I have, for now. If you like the theories, that's nice. If you disagree with my theories, that's nice. If you disagree with my theories, yet won't post any decent reasons or opinions why, then why are you posting?

Enjoy.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Saix has nothing to do with Xemnas, Xehanort or Terra. He's off being friends with Axel who knows where. His appearence is just because Nomura doesn't really add too many variations between characters. I mean we have a Zack lookalike in this game, and I wouldn't be surprised of Sora got some hair gel from Tidus. Their hair styles seem similar, but with Sora's being spikey.

Jumpcolour

Only one thing that I see is wrong
Saix does not go psycho because of KH, he goes crazy because he picks up his Claymore

Rememer Days?He goes crazy as he fights Roxas, be KH is nowhere near complete

everything else seems okay, I mean the game isn't even out yet!:lol:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Theory #1 - Terra is connected to Xemnas/Xehanort or Saix. However, as of lately, I feel especially strongly towards Saix's connection even though I believe Xemnas' would make more sense.
First off, we can see that their hairstyles are similar, only with Saix's being longer and blue
its been said that axel and saix were friends before turning into nobodys so i dont think so

Theory #1.5 - I believe this one mainly if Theory #1 is true. I'll be blunt, Vanitas is Lea. I'm not holding this theory as strongly has Theory #1, but it's still one.

Instantly, we can all think of two things wrong with this. Firstly, Vanitas is in no way the same name as "Lea". Unlike Saix's situation, we are positive that Axel's somebodies name is Lea. Another problem is their body. Vanitas looks a lot more built than Axel does.

As for something else, while it may not directly support this theory, it certainly doesn't harm it. Why does Vanitas wear that mask? The fact that they hid his face all this time must mean it has some significance. I seriously doubt after all of the mystery surrounding this character, they'll finally at the climax of the game have his mask removed only to reveal that his face is of no significance, he looks like no one we've seen before, and he's a character completely independanty of everyone else.

The reason for thinking this is we know Saix and Axel were connected, possibly friends, as their original selves. If Terra is indeed connected to Saix, then I wouldn't be surprized if he had some form of a relationship with Vanitas. Afterall, we know nothing of Vanitas' connections with Terra, so it could be good, bad, or nothing for all we know.

The reason I say this is because I'm uncertain if Lea would appear in BBS, assuming he's not Vanitas. However, due to the fact that Days said Saix and Axel were connected, probably friends, in their past selves, I would assume we would see some of that in a future game. If not, then why go through the trouble of putting that in the game? It seems fairly useless to just leave alone.
vanitas as axel = HELLS NO
vanitas doesnt like ven and since axel remembers being a somebody that means he would see ven in roxas...
IMO all of this is wrong >.>

Jumpcolour

its been said that axel and saix were friends before turning into nobodys so i dont think so

vanitas doesnt like ven and since axel remembers being a somebody that means he would see ven in roxas...

Geez man...bit harsh there

Yuuki

Geez man...bit harsh there
whats harsh about it? just cuz i said hells no? i didnt mean it in a bad way.

Marvel-less

Theory X-0.2
Honestly from one of the pictures released early on, when Ven was asking to be erased, there's a shadow there kind of depicting how he's asking. Looking at it, it appears to me that he's either talking to Vanitas or Aqua. This is just from observing the build of the person he's talking to. But IMO he sees fault in himself. As we know he's been following Terra with Aqua chasing behind them both. Before we see Terra and Ven looking off to see Sora and Riku playing in the distance. Maybe this is like a clear thinking spot for him. I'm thinking that it'll be sometime after the final confrontation or after Terra attacks Snow White with "some dark creature thing". Vanitas and Ven have been confirmed to be friends from what I've heard. Plus their names were made to be similar. Therefore, Ven's disappearance (or request to be erased) may lead to how Vanitas looks like Riku and Ven looks like Roxas/a part of Sora. How it happens I don't know but that sounds pretty legit to me?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Only one thing that I see is wrong
Saix does not go psycho because of KH, he goes crazy because he picks up his Claymore

Rememer Days?He goes crazy as he fights Roxas, be KH is nowhere near complete

everything else seems okay, I mean the game isn't even out yet!:lol:

The moon definately has influence over his actions. He praises it so much in Days, and look at his battle quotes in KH2:
"Moon, shine down!"
"Do you feel it, the moon's power?"
"A heart... if I had a heart..."
As for his last words: "Kingdom Hearts... where... is my heart?"

His claymore alone doesn't break his icy calm, that is not until it changes shape from his berserk state. In both KH2 and Days we fight him with his claymore and he's not always berserk. What's more is when he is berserk, he throws his claymore many times and doesn't break him from his berserk state.

Again, continue to the part about Vanitas being Axel. If Terra is related to Saix, there's no confirmation about Terra's relationship to Vanitas. Terra already does associate with many of the antagonists in the story whether he likes it or not; is it so hard to believe Vanitas could be one of them?

Yes, I know it's a bit hard to swallow, but if it is true, I wouldn't be shocked. I'm unsure about Vanitas not liking Ven. They seemed to talk pretty casually in one scene during BBS. Though I assume you're saying this cause Vanitas gave Ven a beatdown? They could have been sparring, or better yet, Vanitas could have been the one Ven asked to erase him. I know many people think Aqua, but again, most people assume that due to her shadow silhouette. If it were that obvious, why wouldn't they just show her full body instead of a shadow? Also, what kind of "erase power" can Aqua have? Vanitas looks like someone who'd have more eerie powers. Perhaps if they weren't sparring, Vanitas was going through the "erase" process, or there are any number of explanations.

Also, maybe Axel does remember Ven. Maybe. But remember the discussion Axel had with Roxas about his past memories? Axel certainly isn't proud of them, and we know he has something to hide. He was never always completely honest with Roxas anyway. Perhaps he has feelings of guilt?

Either way, I don't see any confirmation of Vanitas hating Ven. Even if he did, I doubt it's all too relevant.

DeathHeart

It would be really interesting to see Vanitas as Axel, and maybe he wanted to make up for what he did as a nobody for what he did as a somebody(playing around with Ven). and i think i read some where (could be wrong) that Vanitas wasn't his real name or something of that sort.

Yuuki

Yes, I know it's a bit hard to swallow, but if it is true, I wouldn't be shocked. I'm unsure about Vanitas not liking Ven. They seemed to talk pretty casually in one scene during BBS. Though I assume you're saying this cause Vanitas gave Ven a beatdown? They could have been sparring, or better yet, Vanitas could have been the one Ven asked to erase him. I know many people think Aqua, but again, most people assume that due to her shadow silhouette. If it were that obvious, why wouldn't they just show her full body instead of a shadow? Also, what kind of "erase power" can Aqua have? Vanitas looks like someone who'd have more eerie powers. Perhaps if they weren't sparring, Vanitas was going through the "erase" process, or there are any number of explanations.
sparring? nah i dont think so, in the trailers we can clearly see ven mad at vanitas plus vanitas was trying to make him mad by saying terra was going to fall into darkness.

vanitas being axel just wouldnt make sense at all =/

Sacred X

Freshmeat
sparring? nah i dont think so, in the trailers we can clearly see ven mad at vanitas plus vanitas was trying to make him mad by saying terra was going to fall into darkness.

Lea or not, I doubt he was trying to piss Ven off opposed to making Ven have a realization. Throughout BBS, we see Terra associating with antagonists. The Dwarfs told Ven/Aqua that Terra put Snow White to sleep, but Ven/Aqua wouldn't believe it, saying he wouldn't do such a thing, when he in fact did, or it's implied at least. Also at the end of the KH2FM ending, we see Terra's eyes turn yellow, meaning that darkness had indeed taken him over.

Theory #0.1 works somewhat in junction with this post, with the bits about Terra falling into darkness and whatnot.

Beyer

They could have been sparring, or better yet, Vanitas could have been the one Ven asked to erase him. I know many people think Aqua, but again, most people assume that due to her shadow silhouette. If it were that obvious, why wouldn't they just show her full body instead of a shadow? Also, what kind of "erase power" can Aqua have? Vanitas looks like someone who'd have more eerie powers. Perhaps if they weren't sparring, Vanitas was going through the "erase" process, or there are any number of explanations.

They made the scene very well by the looks of it. (The Erase Me Scene). It is an intense line and it is a lot better 'scene making' to focus on the one that says it.
Maybe Ven finds out something about himself, I hear he is looking for his true identity or something along those lines. Maybe he doesn't like what he has found (no proof I can think of but, Unverse?). Maybe he does something very regrettable.

Basically, I believe he uses Erase because he no longer deems himself to be something you kill. Something that gets erased or can be erased. Or it could be the obvious and be a special thing that one does upon you.

Apart from the fact that if it were Axel and Saix somebodies that I would hunt down Nomura and demand WHY? WHY NOT OTHER MEMBERS? (Saix and Axel aren't exactly my favorite members), this theory has me quite stumped, I can't think of many points to knock it down and even then they are weak and slightly irrelevant points.

I understand I can be completely and utterly wrong about everything :tongue:

Theories like this drive me to spoil myself when the day comes lol. I wonder if I will be able to resist, doubt it. :embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back