• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my super awesome theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theDOOR2light

Hey you guys what if (and a VERY big if) MX possessed Terra the exact same way Ansem did with Riku in KH1, and instead of resisting it like Riku did, Terra kept it inside of him. (This is all after a supposed big fight with MX and Vantias) then MX's memories made Terra forget everything else in his mind but MX (the only thing he remembers is "Xehanort") then when he grew up with his new alias (identity) and then theres the whole "Tampering into the darkness" thing and he became ASoD which is the the part of him that was from MX therefore his nobody Xemnas has the memories of Terra, this is why he calls the armor in the room of repose "friend" referencing their friendship as Terra and Aqua, and he also seemed pretty bent on looking for the "other room" (room of sleep) where his "other friend" is (Ventus) because Xemnas owes him one for something he did for him in BBS as Terra. and that is my theory on the Terra and MX thing. oh, one more thing, the way MX has apprentice Vantias in BBS is IDENTICAL to the relationship between ASoD and Riku. and what happened to Aqua you say? your guess is as good as mine thank you:cool:cool::36:

KHmaster1025

that could be it with the hidden battle in KH2FM your theory could be right but to find out BBS will tell us what happens

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
MX possessed Terra the exact same way Ansem did with Riku in KH1, and instead of resisting it like Riku did, Terra kept it inside of him.
Well that was a different case. Xehanort's heartless was only a heart. We have no idea of a full person can fuse themselves with another whole person. Now if it was only Master Xehanort's heart goes into Terra the question still arises what happened to Master Xehanort's heart when he became a heartless. He should have produced one along with a nobody. Neither of which have been seen. Also what about the differences between Terra and Xehanort. Their age, hair color and eye color are all different. When Riku was pocessed none of these side effects were noticed.
one more thing, the way MX has apprentice Vantias in BBS is IDENTICAL to the relationship between ASoD and Riku.
Not really Xehanort's heartless wanted to use Riku's body so he could get the power of Kingdom Hearts. He just needed a suitable host to give into darkness and allow him to take him over.
And what happened to Aqua you say?
I have a feeling she's dead

αsiя

space coke
I hope Aqua isnt dead
but that'll explained the whole armor situation

sleepbforbirth92

but wut If terra ddnt fruse wit MX but frused wit Ven like sora and kairi nd ven's nobody (Roxas) was seald in sora's heart hence the look alike nd the last think on his mind b4 they fruse was Xehanort mayb bcuz of him killin Auqa? (hence the armor) so wen they frused terra's ambition for darkness led to the hearless creation nd the thought of revenge from ven

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Actually, plot-wise, this is more likely to happen then the million other theories.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Agree, Aqua and Ventus must be in the dark realm or something. If Aqua was dead, the keyblade won't be in Radiant Garden, it would be in the Keyblade Graveyard.
Not necessarily....
Xehanort: Look. The ruins of many keys who took on the powers of their masters are here in the place, where there was a fight between light and darkness. The remains of the Keyblade Wars.
All those keyblades seem to be the remains of the keyblade war, it may not be a graveyard for the keyblades of dead keyblade wielders but a memorial of sorts for the fighting that took place.

Last edited:

theDOOR2light

yes and maybe thats why Eraqus has a few scars on his face. now we all also know that, once you pass the MQ exam, you can either defend your own world or find another,now its obvious that Eraqus stayed and MX left, but what if he found the DTD and got messed up in there, went back to Land of departure to Eraqus, had some grand plan about kingdom hearts or heartless , Eraqus doesn't like it, so then MX creates his own spawn out of the realm of darkness(Vantias) and thats where he disappears and Eraqus send out TVA to prevent MX and Vantias' plan from taking place.

A

Azrael

Hey you guys what if (and a VERY big if) MX possessed Terra the exact same way Ansem did with Riku in KH1, and instead of resisting it like Riku did, Terra kept it inside of him. (This is all after a supposed big fight with MX and Vantias) then MX's memories made Terra forget everything else in his mind but MX (the only thing he remembers is "Xehanort") then when he grew up with his new alias (identity) and then theres the whole "Tampering into the darkness" thing and he became ASoD which is the the part of him that was from MX therefore his nobody Xemnas has the memories of Terra, this is why he calls the armor in the room of repose "friend" referencing their friendship as Terra and Aqua, and he also seemed pretty bent on looking for the "other room" (room of sleep) where his "other friend" is (Ventus) because Xemnas owes him one for something he did for him in BBS as Terra. and that is my theory on the Terra and MX thing. oh, one more thing, the way MX has apprentice Vantias in BBS is IDENTICAL to the relationship between ASoD and Riku. and what happened to Aqua you say? your guess is as good as mine thank you:cool:cool::36:

Or Terra could had defeated MX, turned into Xehanort because of Kingdom Hearts affecting him and have his memories as Terra be buried.

You see. It's a more plausible theory than that.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not necessarily....

All those keyblades seem to be the remains of the keyblade war, it may not be a graveyard for the keyblades of dead keyblade wielders but a memorial of sorts for the fighting that took place.

Thanks for correcting me. Still confused about that place. If we go to that area in KH3, My first words are: We're boned.

ice327

did you ever consider that during the kh2fm vid that his eyes went yellow because of kingdom hearts turning into xehanort like kind of a dark conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back