What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my story unfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeprincess

Reaction score
i have my reasons to be hateful but im happy this way i have my reason i need to know about my past ........ my name is not important to you but to me it means every thing to me my name is alexica and i will seek out the truth of my past

chapter 1:a road awakes

as I was walking thought the door I was having douits that I wasnt ready for becomig princess i mean my uncle mickey(or king mickey) choose me insteded of my 4 sisters. Im a leadeary princess that means im non a famous princess .when i was walking in twlight town i saw some one in a black robe and a blonie kid fighting i wacthed untill my left arm started to act up it was showing a key birth mark.i was suprined but i wanted to figered out the truth to my family so i left home and set out on to an jorney.so what ya'll think?:thumbsup: or:cursing:

Last edited:

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Reaction score
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
That's not a story. It's a plot fragment.

Present your idea boldly. I doubt that's all you have so far. Post it all. Seems to me you're afraid people will reject it.

Post it all and have faith in your own work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6