• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my story unfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeprincess

i have my reasons to be hateful but im happy this way i have my reason i need to know about my past ........ my name is not important to you but to me it means every thing to me my name is alexica and i will seek out the truth of my past

chapter 1:a road awakes

as I was walking thought the door I was having douits that I wasnt ready for becomig princess i mean my uncle mickey(or king mickey) choose me insteded of my 4 sisters. Im a leadeary princess that means im non a famous princess .when i was walking in twlight town i saw some one in a black robe and a blonie kid fighting i wacthed untill my left arm started to act up it was showing a key birth mark.i was suprined but i wanted to figered out the truth to my family so i left home and set out on to an jorney.so what ya'll think?:thumbsup: or:cursing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back