• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My stats went down by a mile!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
You got to be kidding! I'm losing everything I had?! This sucks! Unless I'm keeping it. If so, good.

Oracle

I pray we don't have to reset. I just got on my feet and I am 500gil away from Oathkeeper! x_x -starts praying-

Oracle

Well... No one can really know if we are not going to have a reset unless we know if the problem can be solved without a reset -_-.

EnigmaticWarrior

TwilightSora said:
What the heck do those to lines mean to you. WERE NOT HAVING A RESET!!!! GET OVER IT YOU PEOPLE!

No offense TS, but Zack said that there won't be a reset, according to what he said. Maybe you should read what he said a little more attentively. :p

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Stop spamming in this topic, it happened and now there fixing it, you don't have to come and say "me, it happened to me!!!!". When they will fix eveyones (hopefully) when they find the problem. I think the problem is all our skill points were erased.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
EnigmaticWarrior said:
Uh TS, Zack is saying that there won't be a reset, according to what he said. Maybe you should read what he said a little attentively. :p

Uh, EW, what they heck do you think I said? I asked everyone what they thought those lines I quoted that said there would be no reset meant and then said WE ARE NOT HAVING A RESET!!! Did you see those big letters? Becuase from what I read I said there would be no reset.

Sry for the double post.

EnigmaticWarrior

TwilightSora said:
Uh, EW, what they heck do you think I said? I asked everyone what they thought those lines I quoted that said there would be no reset meant and then said WE ARE NOT HAVING A RESET!!! Did you see those big letters?

Ok, ok. I'm sorry TS. Don't hurt me :( . I just misread what you wrote earlier. Sorry.

Oracle

Okay people. We don't want to hear, and I quote

baseballplayer said:
Ugh. I bet there's going to be another reset!

or any other variations of it. I don't want another reset as much as the next guy, but If you keep posting that, Zack and Leon will probably just reset just to spite you.

Oracle

EnigmaticWarrior said:
Can you stop saying that baseballplayer? You're really killing off everybody's, well mostly everybody's, hope of there not being a reset.

What he said! There most likely won't be a reset. Stop beatin' us up like that.

And hey... I'm a store keeper xD [/randomness]

Z

Zackstorm

Your questions been answerd. Due to everyone being stupid and spamming, I'm closing this. I'll also warn anyone to not posting anymore, creating threads, OR PMing me about resetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back