• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My specualtions on the KH2 final mix+ secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Okay I posted this and nobody came. I spent 10 minutes or more typign this up. I'm not lettign this go to waste. So don't complain I've already posted this. If you've come to flame, please egt out. You're just showing immaturity.

****I aplogize for wrong terimlogy. Such as names for the characters and such.

Okay let's break up the video into parts.

"Birth by sleep"- Like the other KH openings and trailers, there's symbolism. In this quote I believe it can be nterpreted as, when you close your eyes you're in a different world, the subconcious, your dreams change you and can shape you. Such s if you have a horrible nightmare, you will be paranoid about that event you dreamt of or if you dreamt of falling in love with someone, you may ask that person out and that could change your life forever, rebirth to a new step in life. Another point is, in the beginning of KH2 Sora is asleep in his pod sleeping. When he awake, he's a completly different person, he was reborn with his memories back in place. Back to the darkness speculation, Riku and Xehanort were both consumed by darkness, their sleep and thus they were reborn into something evil.

Xemnas' other half walking[ forgot his name sorries ^^;; please don't flame me] and a reflection appears walking next to him.- This is prolly a give away, I unno. But, I believe it's showing that Xehanort's[ Xemnas' "orginal" body] two sides, although both are evil. But the the solider we see, I believe represents the half that manipulated Riku to turn on Sora and his friends.

The knight we see run at the soldier and the bald man, I believe is the BHK that we all speculate is Roxas, I don't think so. But, I do see a connection, maybe since this trailer is speculated to be set in the past, it's a relative of Sora. It may sound odd, but Nobodies are supposed to look like their other selves. Example Kairi and Namine` and Sora and Roxas look like each other. So, could the BHK be A relative os Sora?

The ground rising up and pushing the soldier and the bald man up is symbolic. I believ it's saying that the bald man has greater power and strength and he reigns over them with his power. Just liek you see in the scene, a tall pillar of earth standing over the knights below.

Fight is pretty straightfoward...light vs Darkness ^^;;

But the blizzard attack freezing the BHK is symbolic as well. I believe he's the "Sora" of the group, he has most power, "the key". So by freezing him, the bald man ended the only hope.
I guess it could also be interpreted as, stopping time itself....The man throwign the frozen body over just shows what kind of characetr he is. Sadistic and rash.

The helment breaking, that is also very symbolic.
Opening the door to light, the bald man freezes him shortly after to he closes the door, bringing the darkness back.

The blue haired girl going to the BHK, shows that she is a representation of Kairi, well at least I think so^^

The brown haired male, ES, I don't really know. He coudl be sora's father, but at the same time, not.

Hopefully, this all makes sense ^^;;

lonekyuubi

Welll the brown haired man could be their "Riku". But the UEM (Unknown Elder Mage) didnt kill BHK. If you look closely his eyes move thus making him still alive. But i really dont see a speculation or theory.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
well to explain your speculations this story takes in the past, try too look for the story that kairi's grandma toll her when she was little in casttle oblivion it should be in the forums you wil understand better about what their are, and the tall guy who you think it mayne sora's father its actually but not comfirm it may be Xenahort himself because at the end it shows when his eyes turn yellow, something that in the future he turns from good to bad.

Sorakh212

Awards
some of your theories don't really add up and some of them are just stupid. I mean the BHS doesn't look like he could be sora at all and Nomura said that the three characters are all brand new. The Bhs name is Ven and the Bhk name is Aqua. Plus how could ven be stronger than the E.S. when Ven is the one that got frozen and thrown off the cliff and nearly died. The E.S. has been said to look like the stronger one in theories that have been posted and Ven has been said to be the apprentice or the weak one.

P.S. Learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
some of your theories don't really add up and some of them are just stupid. I mean the BHS doesn't look like he could be sora at all and Nomura said that the three characters are all brand new. The Bhs name is Ven and the Bhk name is Aqua. Plus how could ven be stronger than the E.S. when Ven is the one that got frozen and thrown off the cliff and nearly died. The E.S. has been said to look like the stronger one in theories that have been posted and Ven has been said to be the apprentice or the weak one.

P.S. Learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spell better than most of the people on this site.

I SAID CLEARLY. If you're only here to flame, get out.

Dsandrcok

I do think Xehanort is one of the Knights in Birth by Sleep, because in the video I saw on Youtube *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend you see who I think is Xemnas seating in the room of sleep and saying “It’s been a long time my friend.” This is when you see the armor of aqua and her keyblade. So that means that the battle that she was in took place sometime before kingdom hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back