• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My short fiction homework

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
So in my class you had to write about a short fake story being locked in a room with some tape,a key chain,a belt,and a ink pen.So I want you to tell me how it is

Trapped in college high.

"Brrrrriiinnngg." Went the high school bell.Today was the last day of high school and it was summer time.Me,Sarah,and James where ready for college now!I wanted to be a doctor and work at a hospital.Sarah wanted to be a veterinary and help all kinds of pets.And James wanted to be a football player,Even if he was bad at it.But to think.That your dream to have a job you ever wanted in your life didn't come true.Because of a college.

After school was over me,Sarah,and James went and got some ice cream.I got some strawberry banana ice cream. Sarah got some apple strudel ice cream.And James got chocolate chip ice cream."So James" said Sarah licking her ice cream."What are you going to work on to be?" "I think I want to be a football player." said James."But your not good at football?"Sarah replied."I know.But I'm going to try and work on becoming better" Me and Sarah just sighed.We both know that even if he did better he will never know how to even play the game."Well anyway" I said."I can't wait to see what are college is going to look like!" "Yuh! I hope they have good food there."James replied "Well whatever they have" Sarah said eating off the rest of her ice cream."I just hope it's a good college." .After we finished are ice cream we all went back home. I was thinking more and more how the college was going to be. I just hope it was just fun.

When we got to the college it was empty. I mean way empty! "I wonder where everyone is?" said James."Who knows maybe we came to early?" Sarah said opening the door.As we walked in.It got darker and creepyer.I was kind of scared. I had shivers all over me.Even Sarah and James look like they had the shivers.When we looked around the school we know that something was wrong. There where no desks,no chairs,no tables,no noting."Hey look what I found!" James said howling from a room."I found a cool football key chain!" Me and Sarah just sighed.But we also found some other stuff to. A belt,tape,and a ink pen.We had no idea why these things where here and not desks.But we kept them for safe keeping.As we head for the door I noticed something.The windows where so high up. I mean you have to be 17 feet to reach them. I got worried and scared."Is someone trying to lock up here" I said to myself.Then finally we reached the door. Sarah and James just were happy to know they could get out of here.But I was worried.When Sarah got to the door.It was locked! James just froze "Wh..why wont it open!"Sarah said backing up from the door."Move over"I said pushing Sarah back. I tried the open it.But it didn't even budge. James then try to tackle the door.unluckyaly he was weak.

3 hours past and we where still stuck.Me and Sarah look for something to get out of here.But like I said before,no desks,no chairs,noting. James just kept kicking the door,trying to get it open. I felt like we would never get out of here."Maybe we could use the stuff we found to open the door"Said Sarah with a sigh."Well I guess we can use the ink pen to help slide the door open."I said."Yuh that will help, Not. "Said James smacking the door." "How about the belt ,or the key chain ,or maybe even the tape!" It felt like we would never get out.But somehow we did.When James was kicking the door we heard a click.Me Sarah and James where surpirsed.We look at the door carefuly.We noticed that the door handle was halved turned.Me Sarah and James knew that we had a better chance of getting out! "I think we should use the key chain to open it all the way!" she said with a smile.But I was puzzled. "why didn't we do that in the first place?" I said. "Well.....don't ask me.Im not that smart! "Sarah said. "you have a IQ of 100"Me and James said at the same time. Sarah just sighed. Luckily Sarah knew how to picklock.She used the key chain and tried to open the door.We heard a click.The door open!

Me James and Sarah where free! We where so happy.But we where also scared to.We almost got trapped in a college with no food, water, or any toilets! When we got home we talked to are parents and told them why we where late.But something scary happend.When we told them the college name they where speechless.They said that the college there was torn down 30 years ago.The next day we check the place out again. There was noting there.We only sow the tape, belt, ink pen, and key chain we left behind yesterday.Was this a dream or was it for real?

END

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well....It's interesting....and reeeaaalllly short....my advise would be to be more descriptive....most of your sentinces are about 5-10 words. Try to liven it up with some adjetives....

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well....It's interesting....and reeeaaalllly short....my advise would be to be more descriptive....most of your sentinces are about 5-10 words. Try to liven it up with some adjetives....

Thanks this will help a lot.adjetives,adjetives,adjetives got to remaber that.Oh and it was suppose to be short.That why its called a short fake story.If i made it like 10 pages.My teacher will die from reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back