• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My school board hates me I swear :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua D.Light

Okay well at school today, I got my phone tooken away. (boohoo) Correction, my best friend got MY phone tooken away. (boohoohoo) But I'm not really mad about the phone tooken away part :p
This story is kinda long sooo, read at your own risk
Well my best friend had been sick all day, and when she went to the nurse, the nurse brushed it off saying it was just cramps,(Yes,she was on her rag)and let her lie down for awhile. Then,she made her go back to class, but my friend was still sick. Not only did she have terrible cramps, she had a stomache ache, a slight cold, and she was very sore from softball the day before.
By lunch time, she was even crying, cause it was just too much for her(It's never happened to her before). I told her to go to the nurse, but she couldn't even get up. Feeling sorry,(I mean, c'mon I've known her since we were little)I said,"Do you want to text your mom?" (I know, that was fluffing stupid of me)Well everything was going great, until a certain fluffing btich whom no one likes walked over and saw her.Of course she asked, "Why are you using the phone?" why do you think we're using it dumb*** but my friend replied,"Miss, I don't feel good and was just asking my mom if she could pick me up or something." Then the fluffing btich said,"Why do you have it on?" -.-' Did she not hear her? Then she just said let me have it, and blah blah blah. My friend then proceeded to start crying even more, now she felt sick AND guilty, but I told her not to worry about it my parents could pick it up on Tuesday.

What I'm REALLY mad about is two weeks prior the school sent a letter to my parents stating that we may now use our cellphones in the cafeteria(which is where we were at). So I find it unfair she took it

Another thing: before they even sent out this letter, another friend of mine was doing the exact same thing, got caught by exact same counselor, but when she told her it was because she was sick the counselor just said,"Okay, hija, I'll let it go this time." WTF, seriously that pisses me off.

ANOTHER incident occured at the beginning of the school year, I got a refferral for wearing 'innapropriate' clothes. Heh, yeah because a long sleeved striped shirt with just an inch of a very dark translucent patch almost near the shoulder and pants is innapropriate. I get a referral, but the fluffing girls wearing daisy dukes, with their cellulite jiggling up and down every where is appropriate.

Note: All these incidents happened with the same counselor :b

Sorry if you guys actually read all this *.*

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
ANOTHER incident occured at the beginning of the school year, I got a refferral for wearing 'innapropriate' clothes. Heh, yeah because a long sleeved striped shirt with just an inch of a very dark translucent patch almost near the shoulder and pants is innapropriate. I get a referral, but the fluffing girls wearing daisy dukes, with their cellulite jiggling up and down every where is appropriate.

wow very sad right there do they have a dress code where you go to

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Why would you use your phone at school anyway?

I went to school with all my friends. No reason to text anyone.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, but, uh, you kinda have to tell the school you don't feel well enough. A parent can't just swoop in whenever for such a petty reason. You need to make sure the school knows when you are going home. So, by all means, it is your fault.

itt high school drama is never actual drama

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Okay well at school today, I got my phone taken away. (boohoo) Correction, my best friend got MY phone taken away. (boohoohoo) But I'm not really mad about the phone taken away part :p
This story is kinda long sooo, read at your own risk
Well my best friend had been sick all day, and when she went to the nurse, the nurse brushed it off saying it was just cramps,(Yes,she was on her rag)and let her lie down for awhile. Then,she made her go back to class, but my friend was still sick. Not only did she have terrible cramps, she had a stomach ache, a slight cold, and she was very sore from softball the day before.
By lunch time, she was even crying, cause it was just too much for her(It's never happened to her before). I told her to go to the nurse, but she couldn't even get up. Feeling sorry,(I mean, c'mon I've known her since we were little)I said,"Do you want to text your mom?" (I know, that was fluffing stupid of me)Well everything was going great, until a certain fluffing btich whom no one likes walked over and saw her.Of course she asked, "Why are you using the phone?" why do you think we're using it dumb*** but my friend replied,"Miss, I don't feel good and was just asking my mom if she could pick me up or something." Then the fluffing btich said,"Why do you have it on?" -.-' Did she not hear her? Then she just said let me have it, and blah blah blah. My friend then proceeded to start crying even more, now she felt sick AND guilty, but I told her not to worry about it my parents could pick it up on Tuesday.

What I'm REALLY mad about is two weeks prior the school sent a letter to my parents stating that we may now use our cellphones in the cafeteria(which is where we were at). So I find it unfair she took it

Another thing: before they even sent out this letter, another friend of mine was doing the exact same thing, got caught by exact same counselor, but when she told her it was because she was sick the counselor just said,"Okay, hija, I'll let it go this time." WTF, seriously that pisses me off.

ANOTHER incident occured at the beginning of the school year, I got a referral for wearing 'inappropriate' clothes. Heh, yeah because a long sleeved striped shirt with just an inch of a very dark translucent patch almost near the shoulder and pants is inappropriate. I get a referral, but the fluffing girls wearing daisy dukes, with their cellulite jiggling up and down every where is appropriate.

Sorry if you guys actually read all this *.*
TAKEN not tooken
I'm sorry, but it just had to be done.
you sound like my sister, thinking a teacher/counselor is out to get you at school, I would like to hear their version of this.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I can see both sides of the mirror, but eh. The trick to getting around is thumbing through the school's handbook, and checking the policies. If you're lucky, you can find some loopholes, but most of the time, you'll be straight on with that.

Also, if you're allowed to use the cell-phone in the cafeteria, then obviously the counselor shouldn't have took it. Appeal to wherever you're supposed to go to formally object to that, and go through the slightly flawed justice system of high school poo. Enjoy it while it lasts, anyway.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Why would you use your phone at school anyway?

Sometimes people have friends outside their school or, as the OP states, to contact your parents.

Correct me if I am wrong, but, uh, you kinda have to tell the school you don't feel well enough. A parent can't just swoop in whenever for such a petty reason. You need to make sure the school knows when you are going home. So, by all means, it is your fault.

Yes, but the text may have been purely to get consent. No point in telling your teachers your mum's coming to pick you up if she isn't.

been in a really stressful mood that day and unintentionally took it out on your friend. It happens all the time.

Just because something happens often does not mean it's right.

I don't know how your school worked, but in my school you first went to the teachers for permission to enter the school clinic and the nurses would contact your parents for you if you were sick enough. Regardless, unless you're deliberately omitting some crucial element to your story that explains the reason your counsellor took your, you have broken no rules, and though I doubt she did it out of malice, she had no right to take your phone. Make all the necessary complaints to get back your phone.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
>girl that you don't like comes over
>you portray her in a negative light, whereas she was actually trying to follow rules and do her job
>meanwhile, you get upset and post to us, the cluttered masses who can't do anything and don't even care one bit, about how "unfair" the situation is.

what the hell is this thread :v

p.s. if you tell the school that you want to go home because you're not feeling well, they can't just tell you "no". hell, they even offer to let you call your parents via the office's phone. this story seems silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back