• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my roxas-ven theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bspat13

Hi, i just joined today and decided i would post one of my theories of the Roxas Ven connection. So first off in the Birth by Sleep trailer Ven asks Terra or Aqua or somebody to erase him. Then i read somewhere that they placed Ven's heart in Sora's or somehting like that. So that got me thinking, nobody's portray the characteristics of the heart they came from right? so that would mean that roxas IS ven but without his memories and whatnot.

That would also explain why in Deep Jungle in KH1 when Sora saw Castle Oblivion on one of the slides he had been there before, when in fact that would be one of Ven's memories.

tell me how i did?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hi, i just joined today and decided i would post one of my theories of the Roxas Ven connection. So first off in the Birth by Sleep trailer Ven asks Terra or Aqua or somebody to erase him. Then i read somewhere that they placed Ven's heart in Sora's or somehting like that. So that got me thinking, nobody's portray the characteristics of the heart they came from right? so that would mean that roxas IS ven but without his memories and whatnot.

That would also explain why in Deep Jungle in KH1 when Sora saw Castle Oblivion on one of the slides he had been there before, when in fact that would be one of Ven's memories.

tell me how i did?
Welcome, But watch out your in for a fire storm. Your not the First on to say this. Ven and Roxas are not the same person or heart. That picture Sora say in Deep Jungle was of Hollow Batsion because Kairi's heart remembered her home inside of Sora.

Sexy Angel
Hi, i just joined today and decided i would post one of my theories of the Roxas Ven connection. So first off in the Birth by Sleep trailer Ven asks Terra or Aqua or somebody to erase him.

That was Aqua.

Then i read somewhere that they placed Ven's heart in Sora's or somehting like that

False. Wherever you read that, it was wrong.

So that got me thinking, nobody's portray the characteristics of the heart they came from right? so that would mean that roxas IS ven but without his memories and whatnot.

*Yawn* This theory again?

That was Hollow Bastion. Sora recognized it because Kiari recognized it.

tell me how i did?

You brought back an old theory that we can't really disprove, then you presented false suportion, so I rate:

1/5

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Welcome bspat. Not a very good theory but Welcome:thumbsup:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This kinda makes sense

Not really if you read the comments below the first post =\

But like everyone said it was a nice try, and out of anything I've seen this week it's the least idiotic thread.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think it's safe to clase this thread.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back