• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Roxas look-alike knight theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Fighter

This is the weirdest theory ever but maybe if a keyblader becomes a heartless then 2 nobodies are created. Weird I know but hey, I felt like writing this

Soraox

never heard of a theory like that but how would a keyblader have two nobodies maybe u should put more detail into it

Beeaur

i dont know if this has been said but what if the three knights are copies of people we already know like with the riku replica.

Soraox

hmmm that is a possible that they might of cloned roxas but he is copied woulded he fight like roxas because BHS uses his left hand and Roxas with one keyblade uses right and BHS holds his keyblade reverse

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Wow.. this is the shortest theory I have ever read. First, write why you think this. How you got this in your mind. Explain. Elaborate. Make your posts worthwhile! *waves arms crazily*

Beeaur

well i guess your right it just cmade sence to me because the key blades seem to be fake because they brake, so i thought that maybe the people welding them are fake too

Soraox

Wow.. this is the shortest theory I have ever read. First, write why you think this. How you got this in your mind. Explain. Elaborate. Make your posts worthwhile! *waves arms crazily*

Yeah absolution_fear is right at least put more detail as why u thought of this theory

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
This is the weirdest theory ever but maybe if a keyblader becomes a heartless then 2 nobodies are created. Weird I know but hey, I felt like writing this

How can an extra nobody be created? When the heart leaves the body, the soul and body left behind begin to act on their own, forming a nobody; searching for it's lost heart. When someone with a strong heart loses their heart, the body and soul left behind creates a Nobody, and are able to retain it's original form; though with a few changes in appearance.

___

Beeaur said:
well i guess your right it just cmade sence to me because the key blades seem to be fake because they brake, so i thought that maybe the people welding them are fake too

But the Key that got shattered didn't have a keychain. Maybe a Key without a Keychain can leave the Key vulnerable to attacks that can destroy it. The keychain protects the Key?

Beeaur

wait, do you want me to be more thought out?
oh, i thought maybe if it had no key chain it was a fake

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok remember in kh2 when Yen sid said that A nobody is created when someone with a strong heart loses it well i don't think he would mess that up and besides the secret movie is in dah past before sora,riku and kairi i think it just mmight be a relative of sora....or its someone who has nothing to dow tih him but just so happens to ahev the same features as roxas just becuase he looks like him don'
t mean thats him.

Beeaur

he said that it was in the past but he never said how far back in the past it was. and it couldnt be to fare because you fight one of the knights in kh2Fm+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back