• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My review of KH2 *NO spoilers)***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PIG.

YOU ARE NOT FRIGGIN MILKMAN! HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN't KNOW JAPANESE?

How do you know I don't know Italian? BECAUSE YOU DON'T

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PIG, calm down. =3 Just like milkman is entitled to his own opinion, so are these rabid fanboys. If things get flamey, I will close the thread, untill then, speak your minds everyone! And please dont flame milkman guys, you can say why you disagree with his review, but dont be stinky!

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
this is really weird. Milk man posted a fake interview wit nomura (he said he had VIP Electronic Gaming Monthly.) like, a month ago and now a review over a game not in his language?

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Er.. I think it might have been sumone else with a lot of posts and rep power.... Oh well.
But you don't have any rep power rite now but o well....

Website
www.myspace.com
GrandMaster_Chris said:
How was it garbage, the guy gave us what he thought about the game, besides its not like you can do anybody you nobody. So you may stfu rpg master and stop bitching about it, its his opinion. Now King_Sora_Strife I don't know you and probably don't want to especially if you dis americans, you're not even worth the pwning so I'll just leave you be you filthy little n00blet But I will say this...Your mother. violent_anger I cannot ignore what you've just said, I think your flame sucked balls, wy...because you do. I think your parents should be shot for not using condoms and making a reject of the gene pool such as yourself and I of course shall be the one who does it, I will then laugh while I spit on their lifeless corpses and also feel sad because I had to disgrace myself by shoot such pathetic people.

Now you three may consider yourself PWNT by an AMERICAN!

wow.
I applaud,
that was the stupidest thing ever posted! good job!:D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know, I'm actually very sorry for sounding so harsh, Milkman. Really, really, really, sorry :( . In fact, I take back some of the rude things that I said( inluding the stuff about the American gaming critics). I know you are titled to your opinion. But you got to understand. On your review, you judged the plot and it's from the Jap. version. I just want to know did you know every little thing that happened in the game including dialogue or did you just look at the surroundings and characters facial expressions to try and understand the plot. So all I'm asking is just a translated scene from the game. That's all I ask. Give me that in spoiler tags, I'll take your review even more seriously.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
You only have 1 super-secret-optional-boss-battle. It is very difficult but, there's only 1. So after you beat him, there are no more extras in the game...period. Nothing. Go beat the end guy.
Wow. Looks like someone didn't look very hard.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Who is violent anger, some loser who thinks he's better than me. Of course you don't know who I am, your brain can only hold so little.Yeah anywayz I can give you proof that I can speak japanese.

*Kairi on beach*
Kairi: His voice has left me

Perhaps I told him everything

*bows and thanks Marluxia for teh comment*

Dark_Keyblade

I just have to say that im amazed at what people get mad at these days. Especialy at King Sora Strife. You just right off the said his review was crap and basicly called him a liar. Now tell me, you said his review was crap right? Was this because you really honestly though it was crap? Or where you just defending a game you like? If you didn't know anything about KH would you still call this review garbage? Let me tell you something, you can't say ANYTHING bad about this review and you want to know why? Because its an OPINION! The only way you could say something bad about his review is to play KHII and then base your arguments off that. If you have played KHII then i withdraw that last statement but if you didn't the you have to right to insult milkmans opinion. Opinions people, everyone is entitled to them and we shouldn't call someone elses crap.

P

PIG.

milkman64 said:
Its another forum. I dont think im allowed.

It's a source right? Just as long as it isn't another KH site with members that hate us.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yes, I know. And like I said in a earlier post, I apologize to you, Milkman, you do have a right to your opinion. That's that and so it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back