• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My retirement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I'm retiring from the forums today. I've already announced this to the staff and resigned my position. I've also requested account deletion, I won't be coming back to this place, ever. I'm glad to have been a member and a moderator here for so long. The friends I made at KHI have helped me to grow as a person. Now it's time for me to grow once more. I wish all of you the best of luck.

Good bye and Dream well.

Morpheaus The Dream~

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
NUUUUU!!! This sucks T_T, no more awesome Morph rps. Aw man, why is everyone leaving? Its been great man. Thanks for the good rps bro, wish you luck for anything else you do.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NUU!! You can't leave!! T^T Remember when I said I was leaving and you used your magical mod powers to put me in a white room?

-attempts to force Morpheaus into a white room- Okay... er... >>; Nevermind. D: Well, it'll be sad to see you go and the RP forum will never be the same without you so... have a cookie! -gives "Goodbye" cookie- ;___;

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I..I..can't believe it. You had such great RPs and were a great mod. *tear* I will miss you greatly. You really did trun this RP section upside down with your new rules. Made it better than before. I hope you have a good life after this. Good-Luck. Thanks for all the memories.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Meh. I won't try to stop you. If you gotta leave, you gotta leave. I won't stop you, or feel sorry for you because I don't know who you are or what's going on in your life. All I know is that the RP forum won't be the same. Hope I see ya in real life, sometime. WE'd be better friends under different circumstances. Sorry I've been quite the ass sometimes.

Blessed Be, Meluhns

Galacion

Bronze Member
see ya morph even tho i personaly hated you ill still miss ya so you know go do what cha gata do man you know come by and visit sometime and say hi or somn even if your thing is going to be deleted you know just you know yea >.> i will be missin ya man :( so ya know untill we meet again on the rp feild of battle just like an old general given up on fighting in a war but lends the tatics and advice to the generals so you know yea hope you have a happy living

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Thanks to all of you. To anyone still in my rps I'm sorry to inform you that i have deleted them. I'm sorry for leaving story lines hanging, but at least I'm telling you why.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Morpheaus, it's so sad to see you go. :( You were such a great RPer. You're like a legendary Role Player in this forum. I don't want you to leave, but a choice is a choice. I remember RPing with you in an RP, and your RPing was spectacular, and your ablilites as a mod had put more effort into this forum.

I just hope that this Role Play forum doesn't go out of hand when people think they can avoid the paragraph rule when you leave. And who's going to have those wonderful custom titles, Morpheaus? :(

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
He's running from me and Lance >.> We had our chance to destroy Ukiah, so he took his chance to run o.o...

Yeah, well -cough- I've had an extremely good time annoying the hell out of you. Hope I'll find you on another forum to do it again.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo (continues on for infinite pages). Why Morph why? You really turned these forums around. Why must you leave?? Who will be replacing you anyways, hopefully they will be able to continue on your legacy.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea... now the mods have to fill in for flare (while she's gone) and you!
Why are you leaving us?

You were an interesting mod here.
Seeya never again :(

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
why must the good ones leave us high and dry T.T You kept the RP section in check and now your leaving, that sucks, really it does. Well we can't cry since your leaving since its your decision and respectively i wish you luck.
~khprod~

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Oh wow, Morph is leaving... I'm speachless. O.O

I know we don't even know eachother, mostly because I try to avoid contact with you out of phear of your awsomeness, but that's besides the point. You'll be greatless missed, that's a certain.

G'bye and good luck. ^^

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
*rams fist against chest in salutary manner*

FAREWELL MORPHEAUS

WE SALUTE YOU

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
>>;;; hated you for one day, then I forgot about it. You're pretty cool :p Sad to hear you leave, btw, WHY are you leaving? D: Boredom? Insults? ._. Annoyance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back