• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My retirement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
^ Yeeeah.

It kinda sucks that things like this happens. You know, eventually the original "legends" leave, and get on with life. Then the shittier next generation comes in and, yeah you get the picture.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, I know yah didn't know meh Morph (Hell, I was probably non-exsistant to you T-T), but, I shalt not forget thee. Gonna miss watchin' you (As Zetsumi said) being a tyrant, but making the RP fourms a much better place for all. *Saluts* Have fun man.

its_beca

Wow, so you did take control of your beloved RP section then, huh? Looks like you've left a bit of a legacy behind too. You'll be missed a lot it seems.
I can't believe I missed your entire period of mod-ness. Then again... that might have been a good thing, you can be effing scary. o.o
Talk to ya on msn, then.
*hugs*

Beca

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
NOOOO! I cant believe you're leaving!! Who else is going to tutor me? And set me straight when Im way outta line!! Im gonna miss you soooo much....

Bear

Ouranophobic
lol Morph. I didn't really know you at all, but I enjoyed reading most of your posts. I just wish I got back into RPing sooner, and had the chance to join one of yours. It's too late now, but not too late to say good bye, and thanks for encouraging me to RP again. Just by reading your posts ( As well as BP's, and Zetsumi's. ) it made me come back to RP. Anyway, farewell, and thank you.

- BA

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
What?!! Your leaving?!! Dang it, well i can't try to persuade you to stay, seeing that your mind is already so made up. It's been nice rping with you as both an ally and a friend. Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back