• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My retirement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Well, Morph, I must say, I'm disheartened to see you go. Everytime someone of your talent leaves RP, it's another wealth of knoweledge, experience and expertise that's forever lost.

While you where a tyrant, you were also an excellent roleplayer of a tyrant, and for that, you will be missed. I salute you.

*performs a Nazi-style salute, whilst standing before the flag of a swatstika and proclaiming: "Heil Morpheaus!"*

I'd also like to take this oppertunity to remind the staff that I have a mostly clean record and would make an excellent candidate for Morph's replacement, wheras Breaking Point is a sadistic cyber-giggolo who has managed to get the mods into competition with one another as to who could ban him first. BP sucks!

Last edited:

dejah

:|
I'm glad morphazoid's moving on with his life.

I'll Miss him terribly!!

THANKSYEW MORPHY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE HELPED ME THROUGH!!!

^_^
<3 u! =O

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Wow, I'm actually a little saddened by this.

Although me and Morph had our ups and downs, we were unspoken friends since we first met. Getting to know Morph as a person really changed my view of him, and he was a great guy.

You will be missed.

<3

Last edited:

dejah

:|
lol Tom, you should edit that.. he doesnt like his name on the forums...>.<

Mr.

MORPHEUS! D:
I MOURN YOUR LOSE. *cries over the dead corpse of Morpheus' account*
DON'T GO. *drags back in*
You are the only one who can make the roleplaying sections BETTER! *runs off and pouts*

yado

I taste delicious
Hes gone........wow.....well, id say good bye but its a little late. Its was fun morph

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well i'm late but, I still gotta say this. I didn't like you at all. Personnaly I hated you but, everything you said that made me hate you was fact. You were one of the greatest rpers here. An rper I secretly looked up to besides LoC and BP. You will be missed and i'll miss seeing your name everytime I look to see who's online.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Morpheus, though I was never acquainted to you, you had many people who regarded you. Therefore in my gratitude for whatever it may be you have done for them, I bid you farewell...

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Although I regarded you as a disfigured, disgruntled man with an unknown grudge towards me, despite all of this, I'm still gonna miss your Tyrant-ness. Who else is gonne tell me that I'm mentally deficient? Sadly, no one anymore v_v

When the RP section is flooded with noob RPs, and KHI is overthrown by them, we will remember the golden days when you kept them in order. And when it all falls apart, we will regret your leave.

Fare thee well.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So what if I'm late saying goodbye to our famous Morph? I know we've had our ups and down, Morph. But I hope you have a great life and continue to annoy people, even in real life. I was actually shocked to hear about this, but I acknowledge your departure. As many people have said already, farewell.

May you take these memories and cherish them forever.

AoD~

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Morpheaus, it is a slight shame that you are leaving. Your rules were so helpful in the RP section, and were a great help to stop n00bs from constantly spamming and ruinning threads. It will be fun to see who will take up your position.

I will gladly step in for you, as I think it would be a great opportunity to oversee this section of the forum and make sure that it is running. If there is anything that needs to be talked about for the position, please feel free to PM me or email me on: linkin_park_underlord@hotmail.com

Once again, it is truly sad to see you go Morpheaus. Goodbye, and good luck in your future life.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
AngelofDestiny said:
So what if I'm late saying goodbye to our famous Morph? I know we've had our ups and down, Morph. But I hope you have a great life and continue to annoy people, even in real life. I was actually shocked to hear about this, but I acknowledge your departure. As many people have said already, farewell.

AoD~

Same exact words bit intead of AoD it SxK

Love ya !

SxK

(P.S Thanks for being here! )

T

TheTerrorofDeath

The second mod leaving now. This sucks. Well it was good knowing you. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back